Casey gave Caylee to a family

Random things happen all the time. But this isn't random.
If Caylee was picked up from a department store or from the park, disappeared with her and either her body never surfaced or she was just never seen or heard from again, that would be a possibility. The fact that Casey knew who the abductor was, there was no ransom note, she was told to follow a "script", etc etc.....none of it makes sense.
What would these people have to gain? Are they truly getting their jollies off simply on the fact that Casey is sitting in jail? I hardly think so.......

With Laci Petersen, I think that before so much evidence came out there was always a real possiblity that some random person picked her up, killed her and went on their merry way.
But random people who have nothing but a sick twisted need to kidnap and murder people have nothing to gain by "framing" someone. "framing" someone shows the need for vindication or revenge.
Some random person who would do either one of these types of crime has no need for revenge or vinidcation. Its some animalistic instinc that they have to satisfy to kill, rape or murder.

People disappear from the face of this earth everyday never to be seen or heard from again. But that isn't the case here.

The simple solution to this is for the media, ALL MEDIA, to stop interviewing her. Every news camera should leave from in front of her house, every news and talk show should stop allowing her to be on the air, spewing her false leads. Obviously, it has become beyond ridiculous, but as long as any media whatsoever, gives her the medium to put doubt in the public's eyes, she is going to keep doing it.

I think if we all want to stop hearing her and letting her frustrate us, we need to do one of two things, turn off our tv's and stop watching what she has to say, or write to the news stations that keep having her on and beg them to STOP! Stop asking her, stop questioning her, stop sticking the mic in her face. I actually started to feel sorry for her at one point, but she doesn't even want help, she wants everyone to be a partner in her denial.

As far as the searchers and anyone else she is blabbling to, they need to start walking away from her when she approaches them (I know, easier said than done), especially for Tim. But after hearing her on NG last night, and how frustrated she made everyone, this is our only solution. I know they say the news shows do it for ratings, keep having her on, but if we all start to turn off our tv's or change the channel when she comes on, maybe they will get the message.

Ok, i'm done ranting now. Whew, I feel better. :crazy:

Random things happen all the time. But this isn't random.
If Caylee was picked up from a department store or from the park, disappeared with her and either her body never surfaced or she was just never seen or heard from again, that would be a possibility. The fact that Casey knew who the abductor was, there was no ransom note, she was told to follow a "script", etc etc.....none of it makes sense.
What would these people have to gain? Are they truly getting their jollies off simply on the fact that Casey is sitting in jail? I hardly think so.......

With Laci Petersen, I think that before so much evidence came out there was always a real possiblity that some random person picked her up, killed her and went on their merry way.
But random people who have nothing but a sick twisted need to kidnap and murder people have nothing to gain by "framing" someone. "framing" someone shows the need for vindication or revenge.
Some random person who would do either one of these types of crime has no need for revenge or vinidcation. Its some animalistic instinc that they have to satisfy to kill, rape or murder.

People disappear from the face of this earth everyday never to be seen or heard from again. But that isn't the case here.

Hi Cagney! You said it so much better than I! I agree with everything you say here...it just does not add up in this instance!

Can I just say my mother was SUPER young (15) when she had me - after about 6 months she decided she couldnt provide and left me with my dad (19) I didnt have any contact with her after that day until I was 18+ -- Had the chance to spend a few days with her - and have seen her on a few rare occasions since then (Im now 28) Let me tell you how THANKFUL I am that although mental shes not "ok" she was smart enough to walk away and allow my father to raise me, I cant begin to imagine what my life would have been like growing up with her...... Sad but true........

MiMommy,
What a beautiful post.
Bless your heart.

Thank you. :) WOW

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

Yay Tim and OCSO!

A family of professional kidnapping loving yet homicidal nannies? No comment.

OMG!!! That's it!!! Kidnapping + Loving + Homicidal = The Anthonys!!!

She is with the Anthonys!!!!

(being VERY sarcastic)

It is a very sad commentary in our society that many, many families hide mental illness. For many families it is a black mark they will do whatever they have to, to hide it from neighbors, friends, and other family members. I think it is getting a little better, but I feel it will always to some degree be a topic that is best not spoken about.

This is sooooo true.
I was in my late 30's when I found out I had an aunt and great uncle in institutions in Az. Why? Because my whole extended family never spoke of them, as if they never existed. Sad, sad, sad.

Cindy is just trying to get TES to give up. She does not want Caylee's body found.

I totally 100% agree with that. Poor TES, what a shame to feel used by a family. I saw the stress in his eyes on NG.OOps another mention of a thread. sorry, but I did see his pain. Too unreal!

Again another story based on what's being released to the public. Remember the friend that said Casey didn't want Caylee but wanted to put her up for adoption? There ya go.

Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office have requested the search team stay.

"The Sheriff of Orange County has given us a check for $5,000, 25 airboats and the entire mounted patrol to continue the search for Caylee,' Miller said.

"The sheriff says he wants us to stay until Caylee is found, and we will search the entire county, state and country until we find this little girl so we can give her the dignity and respect she deserves," he continued.

GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!! I hope NG also realizes what a *advertiser censored* she was to TM also.....(JMO)

I totally 100% agree with that. Poor TES, what a shame to feel used by a family. I saw the stress in his eyes on NG.OOps another mention of a thread. sorry, but I did see his pain. Too unreal!

Part must be pain. Part must be the very sickening feeling that something is very wrong within this family. They are rather unique in their dislike of searchers. Most people would want a tiny child found.

I know....I feel so bad for him! Ugh!

I'm sure Tim is not used to families using him to further their agendas. The A's used BH, Tony and Tim, all folks trying to help them They are users, the kind of folks you should run away from as fast as you can.

You know what I would love to see happen - I wish all of Casey's "friends" - whether they really knew Caylee or not - would come together as a group and show that they care about what has happened to her. I know they don't owe anything to anyone - and they are mostly young - but wouldn't that be a powerful statement if they all joined the search effort for Caylee's body. They would not have to comment on Casey - no comments at all would still be telling. If they could just show that they are as sick of this charade as everyone else is - it would be admirable. Casey would freak out if she knew that her friends were looking for a dead little Caylee. Right now she probably thinks she still has them fooled somewhat - they need to take control and show her they will never be fooled by her again.

Of course there are people in this world that would steal a baby because they cannot conceive or adopt for some reason. There are a lot of sick people out there...especially when you think about "human trade" which is very disturbing. I am not saying this is what happened to Caylee, just saying that it does happen in this world. Very sad.

Now I can donate. There was no way I was donating hard earned money to anything Cindy Anthony had a hand in. Tim Miller & LE & Caylee- that's the only way to go.

And this family will kill Caylee because of the media? I don't understand on the one had it is a family and on the other hand a dangerous person who will harm caylee if the media doesn't back off?

So is it a dangerous family that has her?

I mean come on COME ON.
Some still argue that Laci Peterson was murdered by the burglars, held in water somewhere, just to frame Scott. A mind is a dangerous thing ...:eek:

Tim and OCSO are true HERO's!!!

I am so happy:woohoo:.......Cindy probably never thought in a million years that her rant last night would have the complete opposite affect.

Of course there are people in this world that would steal a baby because they cannot conceive or adopt for some reason. There are a lot of sick people out there...especially when you think about "human trade" which is very disturbing. I am not saying this is what happened to Caylee, just saying that it does happen in this world. Very sad.

Of course there are people out there who would steal a baby because they can't conceive. But those people rarely stay in contact with the biological parents???
Just a thought....

:blowkiss: 'Cause she's sweet as pie! :blowkiss:

Seriously though, I don't think for a minute Caylee was stolen even though there are people out there who would steal a child for any number of reasons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back