Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by grandmaj, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollinginit

rollinginit Active Member

It's actually $500,000 Plus 10% of all profits made from the spread. Hugh said it would be way more money than any other offer. I can't remember what person he said....but he said he did the same offer for somebody else and that bought in over 20 million.

Larry also said he wasn't originally wanting a Casey spread but 100's of his readers demanded it. He said he wasn't worried about people boycotting him b/c he's been there and done that.:innocent:

This interview was yesterday afternoon on HLN.

2. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

You find the psychiatric equivalent to her defense team! Can you just imagine what is ahead-repressed memories or maybe MPD!!:waitasec: We'll have to stay tuned to see who her dream team sets her up with to bring out the new, improved, healthy version of CMA for 2012!!:floorlaugh:

3. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

I think you mean Larry Flint. I don't believe Hugh Heffner/Playboy has made any offers.

4. Sammiejam

Sammiejam Member

In other words... there are no offers and the boycotts are doing their job.

The *lawyer* can say what he likes. The only offer that he is "fielding" is the one for Hustler which the virus wont take up (too vain, she got insulted by the airbrushing comment)

The fact that HUSTLER is the ONLY publication saying they are interested, SPEAKS VOLUMES. Water is definitely seeking its own level here.

She has missed her opportunity. Its over. She should have done the interviews from INSIDE the jail, immediately after the NG verdict while we were all still in shock.

This attempt at saving face is not working. No one wants to hear from her, she is POISON. Cant wait for the *lawyer* to suddenly realise that he has an ALBATROSS around his neck :)

CANNOT. WAIT.

5. rollinginit

rollinginit Active Member

Thanks. Yeah, I get all those fat, old, prevy men mixed up.:crazy:

6. Prof

Prof Well-Known Member

The seller seems legit. I doubt there was shil bidding involved. The seller does have to pay a percentage of winning bid. The seller must file a report to Ebay if a buyer does not pay. Evidently, the winning bidder here decided to make that a bit easier for the seller with the quick negative feedback, but it is still an involved process to get a credit back to the seller's account..
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

7. TallCoolOne

TallCoolOne Registered Lurker

OMG!!:floorlaugh:

I think we have a winner!

8. Trvl4Lyfe

Trvl4Lyfe Well-Known Member

I wonder if her saying "no" to the major networks and needing therapy instead is due to seeing all the dislike for her (hate to say hate :floorlaugh:). But since now that she is out and has been for a while she needs to come to terms somehow with that.

:waitasec:

9. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

LOL at the DT realizing CFCA is off her rocker and thinking it's because she "lost" her daughter and because she's been in jail for three years. Noooooooooooo she's just a murdering (IMO) psycopath!! She's always been this way. :loser:

10. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

The best part of this article are the comments. :great:

11. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

This is the politically correct way of saying, "No one wants to touch her. We don't know what the he!! to do with her, and we're running out of excuses for why she's not yet plastered on every interview set."

12. mimmy03

mimmy03 New Member

i agree! i heard on NG that ABC, NBC, and CBS really won't offer her much if anything it all for an interview. If that's truly the case I'm lovin' it! Besides, who wants to pay big bucks for a fictional story anyway?

13. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Please continue discussion here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6969030#post6969030"]All things about offers for Casey re: interviews, media, stories #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.