Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime ANYONE does any productions that are legit, they are listed in IMDB. Internet Movie Data Base. Any television projects, no matter how small, are noted there because they crew would want credit. Let's see how many 'projects' Schalmo Productions has been involved in.

Your search - schalmo productions site:imdb.com - did not match any documents.

Anytime ANYONE does any productions that are legit, they are listed in IMDB. Internet Movie Data Base. Any television projects, no matter how small, are noted there because they crew would want credit. Let's see how many 'projects' Schalmo Productions has been involved in.

Your search - schalmo productions site:imdb.com - did not match any documents.

HAHA!! I did the same with Al Taylor. Nada...
I even checked the two shows AT claims to have worked on. No listing there either.

Who, exactly, does he have to prove to, that he met with Casey Anthony? If he has the money as he claims, until he has an actual interview he's trying to sell, I am sure he couldn't care less if he's believed or not. He might have taken pics, but isn't releasing them till after the interview is done, as to not jeopardize the interview. Or, Casey and her team made no pictures a condition of the meeting.

I think the guy has a very good chance of being legit. The defense team hasn't said they never talked to him and he said that she balked at a lie detector test for the show. I don't think the defense would want him saying that if they were behind it. JMO

Want know what is really sickening? Geraldo has a daughter who was born August 2, 2005. Born around the same time as Caylee!

BBM:

:eek::eek::eek: I didn't know he had a young daughter ...

:waitasec: Someone needs to ask Gerry Rivers if he would let CFCA "babysit" his daughter !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

DGC, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read TM's post. He could hire her as his "Nanny".

You are in the wrong forum:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410"]Kyron Horman MISSING! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'd much rather know where Kyron is...

The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

The page also includes a video in the upper left hand corner of the conversation.

I think the heatwave we are having here (I'm not far from Ohio) is affecting this dude's brain.
$5 million for FCA to tell more lies is :crazy: ! JMO

By this point I picture JB hiding in the bathroom with the door locked
Maybe crouched on the toilet with tears streaming down his face whipering 'please help me' into his cell ...
Loud banging on the door and it's YOU KNOW WHO
Wanting to know what he's doing in there again...

Maybe crouched on the toilet with tears streaming down his face whipering 'please help me' into his cell ...

OMG stop :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep. It's like something out of a Stephen King novel! :floorlaugh:

The Mystery On Coronado Island has just sent Casey Anthony's $1million Interview Value to $5.25

I am now fully engulfed in the new mystery. Casey, you may now shop openly at Walmart and WinDixie.

Pretty soon it will be, "Casey who?"

Lois and D<modsnip>.. They may need a thread all of their own..lol..

I cannot express the heebie-jeebies that I still get when reading about Lois and D<modsnip> and their strange relationship to the Anthony's.. The hinky meter went literally over the top and blew up from reading about D<modsnip> and Lois.. IMO they may the oddest/strangest people out of the whole entire bunch..

For anyone who is not familiar with who or how they are involved please do take the minute to follow prof's link ^above^ to the transcript..

From the moment I read it I thought it was a joke.. I mean every shred of it sounds so stupid and made up.. Were these people truly in contact with the Anthony's??

Is there proof that any of what Lois claims is true?? I mean does it not come across as, just as fake as fake can be.. Down to D<modsnip> taking off in the downpouring thunderstorm when hearing that Casey was involved.. Claiming it had affected D<modsnip>'s mental and emotional well being???

Is this true?? And what is meant by CPS investigating due to Lois allowing her to perform in bars???? Perform what in bars??? Who the hell are these ppl and where the hell did they come from?????

TIA..

There were in contact with the A's. There was a news video back of George and Cindy holding D<modsnip>'s hand at some vigil event.
Here is an article about D<modsnip> and Lois became involved with the A's

http://osceolanow.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2177&Itemid=6

D<modsnip> is also a singer and she had a few profiles up on talent sites which listed events she performed at and some of those events were held at bars. I think the Daily BS or another site posted that CPS began looking into Lois and D<modsnip> after finding the profiles from the talent sites. The profiles she had were eventually taken down. There is still a music myspace account up but she actually stopped using it in 2007
http://www.myspace.com/dakotaskiimusic

(snipped for space)

Cheney Mason's home page for his law firm website states "Attorney & Counsellor at Law specializing in crimminal trial practice, family law, entertainment law, trial practice. :yuck:

Jose Baez has a statement on his law firm homepage saying "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Wow thats all he did with FCA's trial is continually try to change everyones mind of the "first impression" concerning FCA ! :juggle: : yuck: M00

:newhere:
This is a GREAT site/forum, glad i found you all!
ArtzyPantz

View attachment 17870

LOL! I guess if entertainment law includes filing a suit for the guy who wears the mouse costume at Disney when he slips and falls on a random loose hot dog...I meant real entertainment attorneys...

That 5 million $ Offer is such a JOKE. No one has ever heard of this 'production' company.
And the guy got out of the Army last year. Where the heck is he going to come up with 5 million bucks? Ohio os not exactly the film production capital of the world.

Just a few months ago he is tweeting and asking Justin Bieber to please follow him on Twitter. And now we are supposed to believe he has 5 mil to offer up?

Besides, there was only one offer on the table, for ONE million. What kind of producer goes in and offers FIVE MILLION when the only other offer is ONE million? That is ridiculous. A real producer would offer 1.5, and leave it at that until the next negotiations. UNLESS someone was just looking for some publicity for themselves.

Who even offer one mil with no other big offers on the table. lol What's really interesting is nothing from ABC, etc. I would think one of the big networks would want her but maybe they don't want to pay for lies and I can't see them giing her a mil either. I also think they are worried about backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member