Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Hustler is offering half a million for a spread.

It's actually $500,000 Plus 10% of all profits made from the spread. Hugh said it would be way more money than any other offer. I can't remember what person he said....but he said he did the same offer for somebody else and that bought in over 20 million.

Larry also said he wasn't originally wanting a Casey spread but 100's of his readers demanded it. He said he wasn't worried about people boycotting him b/c he's been there and done that.:innocent:

This interview was yesterday afternoon on HLN.

How do you 'get healthy' from being a sociopath, a habitual liar and a murderer?
You find the psychiatric equivalent to her defense team! Can you just imagine what is ahead-repressed memories or maybe MPD!!:waitasec: We'll have to stay tuned to see who her dream team sets her up with to bring out the new, improved, healthy version of CMA for 2012!!:floorlaugh:

It's actually $500,000 Plus 10% of all profits made from the spread. Hugh said it would be way more money than any other offer. I can't remember what person he said....but he said he did the same offer for somebody else and that bought in over 20 million.

Hugh also said he wasn't originally wanting a Casey spread but 100's of his readers demanded it. He said he wasn't worried about people boycotting him b/c he's been there and done that.:innocent:

This interview was yesterday afternoon on HLN.

I think you mean Larry Flint. I don't believe Hugh Heffner/Playboy has made any offers.

In other words... there are no offers and the boycotts are doing their job.

The *lawyer* can say what he likes. The only offer that he is "fielding" is the one for Hustler which the virus wont take up (too vain, she got insulted by the airbrushing comment)

The fact that HUSTLER is the ONLY publication saying they are interested, SPEAKS VOLUMES. Water is definitely seeking its own level here.

She has missed her opportunity. Its over. She should have done the interviews from INSIDE the jail, immediately after the NG verdict while we were all still in shock.

This attempt at saving face is not working. No one wants to hear from her, she is POISON. Cant wait for the *lawyer* to suddenly realise that he has an ALBATROSS around his neck :)

CANNOT. WAIT.

Hmmmm...I thought ebay sellers had to pay a percentage of the winning bid to ebay. Even if they don't collect, if the auction ends with a bid it's considered a sale. So don't they pay a percentage? Or is it only Paypal that takes a cut?

The seller seems legit. I doubt there was shil bidding involved. The seller does have to pay a percentage of winning bid. The seller must file a report to Ebay if a buyer does not pay. Evidently, the winning bidder here decided to make that a bit easier for the seller with the quick negative feedback, but it is still an involved process to get a credit back to the seller's account..
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

I wonder if her saying "no" to the major networks and needing therapy instead is due to seeing all the dislike for her (hate to say hate :floorlaugh:). But since now that she is out and has been for a while she needs to come to terms somehow with that.

:waitasec:

LOL at the DT realizing CFCA is off her rocker and thinking it's because she "lost" her daughter and because she's been in jail for three years. Noooooooooooo she's just a murdering (IMO) psycopath!! She's always been this way. :loser:

CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey...ary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

The best part of this article are the comments. :great:

CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey...ary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

This is the politically correct way of saying, "No one wants to touch her. We don't know what the he!! to do with her, and we're running out of excuses for why she's not yet plastered on every interview set."

This is the politically correct way of saying, "No one wants to touch her. We don't know what the he!! to do with her, and we're running out of excuses for why she's not yet plastered on every interview set."

i agree! i heard on NG that ABC, NBC, and CBS really won't offer her much if anything it all for an interview. If that's truly the case I'm lovin' it! Besides, who wants to pay big bucks for a fictional story anyway?

Please continue discussion here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6969030#post6969030"]All things about offers for Casey re: interviews, media, stories #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288