Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, she is still miffed about NG's "Bud Light and a push-up bra" comment.
That's my assessment.

It "absolutely" boggles my mind that she is surfing around on Facebook...

MAYBE, instead of explaining the ABC party...which we all knew about HOW long ago?!
Her time could be better spent telling someone where CAYLEE is!!!

This Craig guy is a piece of work. He is her biggest fan despite the fact she didn't happen to mention to anyone that Caylee was missing, then did nothing but lie about it. However, because she didn't acknowledge him she becomes the scum of the earth and will burn in hell. All within an hour's time. :rolleyes:

So did having a firearm around her! :twocents:

She also:
1) Had contact with a little girl (Dakota Skii) her first time on house arrest.
2) IMO, has failed to "dress modestly". Coochie cutters and a tied up t-shirt is not "modest".

can you post the blogs since those of us at work can't get to those sites???
Thank you

Obviously, she is still miffed about NG's "Bud Light and a push-up bra" comment.
That's my assessment.

It "absolutely" boggles my mind that she is surfing around on Facebook...

MAYBE, instead of explaining the ABC party...which we all knew about HOW long ago?!
Her time could be better spent telling someone where CAYLEE is!!!
Yep momma, that does seem to be the bigger question doesn't it. Maybe she assumes people are really more concerned about her attire than they are about what happened to Caylee. Or maybe our priorities are all wrong in her opinion.

My guess is that 'craig' thought she was 'easy', and he might 'get' something for his supporting efforts, if you kwim.

I'm sure that if it is indeed KC who is blogging it will be shut down quickly by JB.

YES! Wearing the American flag is totally offensive to me. But then again, there isn't much that KC does that doesn't offend me.

This is JMO but I think it probably is her. Everything she posted would be appropriate for someone in her shoes to post. If she went off on some rant about not being guilty or something elaborate like that it would be less believable. If someone was going to "pretend" to be her I would think they would do more than cut and paste. That statement about NG was posted here on a a thread a week or so ago, she could have even come accross it here on WS. Further I am certain she gets people messaging her all of the time and for whatever reason this guy was especially amusing to her. KC seems to enjoy being center of attention and if she has people to reject it boosts her confidence because it is yet another opportunity to feel too good or better than someone else.

This would be a direct violation of the terms set forth on house arrest, but since when has anyone known KC to follow the rules? JB probably doesnt know anything about this but if he does he probably wont do much about it since she isnt really saying anything pertaining to the case. The attention is wearing off and all of the protester excitement has died down. The celeb. status is wearing off and she is going "absolutely" stir crazy. I would imagine her relationship with her father is pretty well non existant and though her mother seems to support her in the public eye, the fact is they cant stand eachother and with less and less distractions things are likely getting interesting there at night.

The internet is a place to be in the world while in your bedroom and KC is going to take advantage of that in any way she possibly can. JMO

Not to play devil's advocate this morning, however, just because someone makes a username looking like they're casey, doesn't mean it's casey.

It could be her, but...anyone can pick any username as long as it's not taken.

You'd be surprised how many people (teenage boys and young adults) will do junk like that just to get a rise out of bloggers and/or get attention.

And, there are a lot of sick people out there that can over identify with a person they see on tv, and do the same thing.

I'd personally take it with a grain of salt that this person is Casey.

You never know, it could be her, or it could be someone pretending to be her, in the hopes it will get her in trouble.

:blowkiss:

I totally agree. I'm not convinced this is really Casey....

She has two accounts: Casey Anthony and Casey Marie Anthony. She doesn't accept unknown friend requests on Casey Marie Anthony.

So since you can see this, are you on her friends list? Do you know her?

cracking up at the cut & pasted post from Wikipedia , LOL.

:slap::slap:

Had a feeling this was a wikipedia post when I read it. And anyway, can anyone tell me what this has to do with her case?? It's just another typical trick from the Casey O Marie playbook where she tries to send you off on some jungle scavenger hunt as far from the original truth as possible.

The whole houshold needs to shut their traps. No one in that household should be speaking to anyone right now, not that it seems to stop them...

You know and this sounds really terrible but now that things are dying down she is probably going to be doing more and more "normal" things, you see KC doesnt live in reality to her its pretty much over she is convinced that her knight JB is going to get her off scott free and being a pretty princess is going to set her free. She hasnt been arrested in a while, she is probably going on with her life and will be requesting a trip to target soon. KC does not think or feel like an average person so what she does will never make sense to a normal functioning individual.

doesn't this violate the terms of her house arrest?

that's the first thing I thought, but hey, give her some rope. . .

I also think the blog about NG is Casey as well. It is apparent throughout this case that Casey doesn't seem to have an original thought so Copying and Pasting an article as her reply is right on cue.

that's the first thing I thought, but hey, give her some rope. . .

I also think the blog about NG is Casey as well. It is apparent throughout this case that Casey doesn't seem to have an original thought so Copying and Pasting an article as her reply is right on cue.

thats exactly how I feel if she had posted something original like thoughts on Caylee or something I wouldbt believe it for a minute but the copying and pasting esp about NG seems appropriate for her to be doing (not in the sense that she should be but in the sense that it is totally something KC would do).

You know and this sounds really terrible but now that things are dying down she is probably going to be doing more and more "normal" things, you see KC doesnt live in reality to her its pretty much over she is convinced that her knight JB is going to get her off scott free and being a pretty princess is going to set her free. She hasnt been arrested in a while, she is probably going on with her life and will be requesting a trip to target soon. KC does not think or feel like an average person so what she does will never make sense to a normal functioning individual.

I agree, I think especially now that things are dying down she will start to go on and live her "normal life".

I agree, I think especially now that things are dying down she will start to go on and live her "normal life".

I have believed all along that the cameras, etc should be taken off this case. Why? Narcissists aka KC, LOVE attention, even bad attention. With that gone, she will begin to look for it and may just slip up. JMHO

She didn't. She cut and pasted.

Is anyone else offended that she wore an American Flag. Maybe it is my inner girl scout:angel: but I was always told you do not deface or alter an American flag:razz::razz:

It offended me too. I tried to roll my eyes and said "kids today", but it didn't work. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann