Casey Hits Up Happy Hour

Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.

Ugh. I can see it now if she does have another child and the State tries to take the child away. She wouldn't stand for such humiliation. Time for Round 2.

Her child would go missing and turn up dead and she'll point the finger at her father again and believe she can get away with it.

It would be fun to watch her go back to jail though.

Either that or she would play the victim and fight for her child in court and cameras would be everywhere. Blech.

Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.

I think it would depend on whether Casey and the father of the child were still in a relationship or if there was a custody dispute.

The only job in Florida she might be able to get is in the service industry. There is always a need for landscapers and Wal-Mart greeters.

To be clear, not everyone in Florida has that sort of lifestyle.

It is true that career partygoers exist in the bigger cities and Sarasota is no exception.

But there are some of us who do have real jobs, don't have partygoing careers, do volunteer work, are sober, pay taxes, vote, and have some real interests (such as WS).

Nothing like being a fish out of water (pun intended).

Pretty sure FCA lives in West Palm Beach.

Also, most employers in all sectors "in this neck of the woods" require an extensive background check. Many do a Level 2.

I doubt she is employable.

Moo

Pretty sure FCA lives in West Palm Beach.

Also, most employers in all sectors "in this neck of the woods" require an extensive background check. Many do a Level 2.

I doubt she is employable.

Moo

Yah, I have to agree, she's not employable.... Besides, it will never happen. She will never work a day in her life.... She's going to play "the victim" game for as long as she lives, and manipulate others for a free ride...

The girl is a freeloader.

All jmo.

I wouldn't be surprised if NBC staged and sold the pics to test the waters on how much they could get and which advertisers would still sponsor her and how many hits the pics get in preparation of offering her a lucrative interview deal. I myself have tmz blocked so I don't accidentally or by temptation go on their site and click on pics bottom feeders profit from. Also I don't watch tv but if I did I would no longer watch the network that airs her interview or purchase from the supporting advertisers but based on how many run to tmz to click on her pics I expect she's preparing to get a big fat check likely in the hundreds of thousands.

She is like Zimmerman: these types (lazy killers) will never work- somehow they manage to find people to leech off.

She's been photographed again shooting pool in a bar in Tampa, with the same blonde haired lady she's been going around with. I saw it on a Boycott Casey Anthony FB page so I don't know if I can link it here.

Yah, I have to agree, she's not employable.... Besides, it will never happen. She will never work a day in her life.... She's going to play "the victim" game for as long as she lives, and manipulate others for a free ride...

The girl is a freeloader.

All jmo.

If OJ Simpson comes to Florida, she can live with him.

That might happen. It was rumored that her and OJ were going to get a reality show. It sounds stupid, but I wouldn't put it past our country.

I strongly dislike the fact that she was cozying up with with a producer. A really dumb one who allowed her to hold his baby.

Oh there's also supposed to be a pretrial status conference on August 8 regarding Kronk's lawsuit. I hope Kronk doesn't agree to a settlement because the first thing she'll do is try to get an interview. Anything he does to draw this out and further irritate her is a good thing.

I'm actually grateful to Mason for giving that idiotic interview a little while ago where he claimed that Casey's memory was hazy and she couldn't remember what happened to Caylee. I'm sure he reminded a bunch of people of why they hate her.

I don't understand why anyone would pay her for an interview. Just a few months ago she said she has no idea what happened that day. What else is there to say?

Her story has gone from .... Caylee was kidnapped to Caylee was murdered by Kronk, Jesse, a stranger, to a tragic drowning in which she held Caylee in her arms and cried, cried, cried, to I don't remember anything. Anyone who pays her might as well just flush all that money down the toilet, because she will never tell the truth.

I don't understand why anyone would pay her for an interview. Just a few months ago she said she has no idea what happened that day. What else is there to say?

Her story has gone from .... Caylee was kidnapped to Caylee was murdered by Kronk, Jesse, a stranger, to a tragic drowning in which she held Caylee in her arms and cried, cried, cried, to I don't remember anything. Anyone who pays her might as well just flush all that money down the toilet, because she will never tell the truth.

It's baffles me that there are still people out there that support/defend this girl .... I will never understand fca supporters... There's no amount of anything you could give me to support her, I don't care how much it benefitted me... I mean how many times can a girl change her story before these people catch on and realize they've been completely duped by the girl? And this producer guy, it makes me sick to think he might give her an interview and pay her to just sit there and lie right to their face! Allowing this girl to continue these lies with her latest version just because of ratings makes him no better than every other enabler she surrounds herself with.... I agree with you skb 100%, I really don't understand how any door could still be left open to her after this new " I don't remember" claim. There is just way too much one has to overlook to still believe her or support her. Remember how she told everyone how she and george split up looking for Caylee, and she walked this way and he went that way, and about finding george in the backyard carrying a lifeless Caylee, and how he screamed at her "look what you've done!" bleh, bleh, bleh ".... :banghead: Now she remembers nothing from that day...How soon they forget... This girl deserves zero support, every door should be slammed in her face. How many times does she have to make a fool out of them before they get the picture?

All jmo.

It looks like Kronk's case is stretching into November. Her attorney is having heart trouble or something. Looks like Casey will have to keep waiting to give that interview.

It also looks like Kronk's lawyer DOES NOT want to settle. Keep it up Kronk. You're the only thing standing between that thing openly earning making money off the fact that she probably murdered her daughter, most likely in a fit of rage to spite her mother. .

:happydance: Sitting here on a rainy Sunday afternoon just reading on WS and decided to click this thread (a thread I have been avoiding) and read your post. LOL, I have been thinking the very same thing, OJ and Casey, what a perfect match! These two totally deserve each other.

It really doesn't matter if she tells a lie or not. People who interview her are only thinking about the bottom line. They know how sensitive and how volatile this story is and they know that even people who can't stand her will still tune in to see what this thing will say. I was one of those so affected by the verdict that I had to shut out anything and everything having to do with CA in order to deal with it. That said, here I am. I keep hoping to see that Karma has stepped in for a bit of justice. That's how I feel about this and that is my explanation also for why she will continue to get interviews, ie., they know that people like me are most likely going to watch. We are hoping to see that she is a miserable outcast.

OMG I would never let her hold any of my babies ever and their 16 and 18.

Casey Anthony holds a friend's baby at a boozy lunch as insiders say she is 'bored out her mind' six years after being acquitted of her daughter's murder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4473866/Casey-Anthony-coos-friend-s-baby-boozy-lunch.html

I can not believe that this article had this comment.
"But Casey Anthony appeared firmly in touch with her motherly instincts as she cooed over a friend's baby at a lunch in February, eight years after Caylee's death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-friend-s-baby-boozy-lunch.html#ixzz4pfmxSfDd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The media really needs to stop making Casey happen. It's like ever so often they try to to test the waters to see if the hate has died down. It hasn't and hopefully it never will.

Noticed she was in Clearwater.....perhaps she can become a Scientologist. It would be a match made in Hell.

I think it's kinda like when Charles Manson decides to give an interview, it's all over the news. He gets instant coverage. People will always be fascinated with the infamous.

I can not believe that this article had this comment.
"But Casey Anthony appeared firmly in touch with her motherly instincts as she cooed over a friend's baby at a lunch in February, eight years after Caylee's death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-friend-s-baby-boozy-lunch.html#ixzz4pfmxSfDd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I remember that.

Ew...Casey, why did you have to go and ruin the appetites of all the innocent people eating in that restaurant who had to witness you interacting with another helpless child?

Casey always calls the DM when she wants a photo op. Someone there, (possibly Piers Morgan who seemed to fall for her crap on his show awhile ago for some reason) thinks she is somehow relevant.

Honestly I'm not sure who they think cares about how her life is going, how she sleeps or whether she's happy. People care about Caylee and seeing some semblance of justice for Caylee. Casey has done nothing to distinguish herself on her own merits.

She isn't even a good liar. The evidence clearly showed she was driving around with Caylee's body in the trunk of her car before she eventually triple bagged it and dumped it in her old pet cemetery in the woods. During that time she partied, robbed her friend blind and made up stories about Caylee's whereabouts to anyone who asked and anyone who didn't ask. Anyone who thinks she was somehow delusional or a victim should really question how quickly her story changed whenever she was confronted with evidence that contradicted her.

What the prosecution should have done during the trial was attacked the George was watching Caylee and she drowned story relentlessly to the point where Casey would have been cornered and forced to change her story again. Then maybe the not-so-bright jury would have figured out that she was just a stupid liar.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that she's nothing without Caylee. We would never have even heard of her if Caylee had never existed. She'd be just another run of the mill lying and thieving sociopath bleeding her idiotic parents and anyone else dumb enough to get close to her, dry.

I think it's kinda like when Charles Manson decides to give an interview, it's all over the news. He gets instant coverage. People will always be fascinated with the infamous.

She would be so much more fascinating sitting in jail serving a life sentence.

I'm surprised they don't give her a reality show.

I'm surprised they don't give her a reality show.

O my goodness. Don't give them any ideas.

I keep waiting to hear that she has taken a long walk off a short pier. lol

I remember that.

Ew...Casey, why did you have to go and ruin the appetites of all the innocent people eating in that restaurant who had to witness you interacting with another helpless child?

Casey always calls the DM when she wants a photo op. Someone there, (possibly Piers Morgan who seemed to fall for her crap on his show awhile ago for some reason) thinks she is somehow relevant.

Honestly I'm not sure who they think cares about how her life is going, how she sleeps or whether she's happy. People care about Caylee and seeing some semblance of justice for Caylee. Casey has done nothing to distinguish herself on her own merits.

She isn't even a good liar. The evidence clearly showed she was driving around with Caylee's body in the trunk of her car before she eventually triple bagged it and dumped it in her old pet cemetery in the woods. During that time she partied, robbed her friend blind and made up stories about Caylee's whereabouts to anyone who asked and anyone who didn't ask. Anyone who thinks she was somehow delusional or a victim should really question how quickly her story changed whenever she was confronted with evidence that contradicted her.

What the prosecution should have done during the trial was attacked the George was watching Caylee and she drowned story relentlessly to the point where Casey would have been cornered and forced to change her story again. Then maybe the not-so-bright jury would have figured out that she was just a stupid liar.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that she's nothing without Caylee. We would never have even heard of her if Caylee had never existed. She'd be just another run of the mill lying and thieving sociopath bleeding her idiotic parents and anyone else dumb enough to get close to her, dry.

She would be so much more fascinating sitting in jail serving a life sentence.

BBM

I agree with your entire post, but these particular parts, in bold, are exactly where my thoughts go every time I read or hear comments about how "this case gets so much attention because of the public's fascination with fca". Like it doesn't have anything to do with the horrific murder of a darling little girl, named Caylee. Caylee is why pretty much everyone had the wind knocked out of them when that not guilty verdict came down. And the deep pain most of us here still can't get over has everything to do with Caylee getting robbed of her life and then robbed again at trial. Caylee is why the public reacts when news breaks about the case... The world fell in love with Caylee, her injustice is what drives this case ... To me, fca is nothing more than a ruthless child killer who doesn't deserve her freedom... And I will keep coming back as long as it takes for Caylee to get some form of justice... Thanks for this post jkly, all of it, I couldn't agree more....

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back