Casey, how did she cash all of those checks

can you imagine standing in line with all your stuff and, writing a check from someone elses account and signing your own name, I've looked at the video a hundred times, she's not even nervous..... Sorry back to the facts do you think that she had an ID made with her pix and amy's information ? go to dmv, lost my license, heres my birth cert, give me new one, thanks hunny ?

We have to remember that this was KC "job". She has been stealing and lying for years before this. The 1st or 2nd time she probably passed a check that wasn't hers she was probably nervous. Now it's a cake walk for her. Also, she did this with her grandfathers check too. If it weren't for her killing Caylee then she would still be stealing and writing other peoples checks.

can you imagine standing in line with all your stuff and, writing a check from someone elses account and signing your own name, I've looked at the video a hundred times, she's not even nervous..... Sorry back to the facts do you think that she had an ID made with her pix and amy's information ? go to dmv, lost my license, heres my birth cert, give me new one, thanks hunny ?

I personally don't think she had an ID that said AH's name. She obviously knew her scam would work. It makes me think she's done it before with someone elses check..her mom, LA, someone. She seemed confident that she would get away with it and she surely did..many times.

I rarely write checks anymore, so thanks for this.
Funny thing is, if they don't look at the ID and match it with the check, their scanning isn't going to do a whole lot of good! :rolleyes:

MDMOMMY, I have to agree with the last sentence of your post. It's APPARENT that this is what happened in this case, IMO.

IMO this is why merchants and banks have a returned check fee. Usually for the account holder this fee X 2 places is not what someone would want to pay. There are steep penalties for writing bad checks nowadays and this is how they catch the criminals.

I personally don't think she had an ID that said AH's name. She obviously knew her scam would work. It makes me think she's done it before with someone elses check..her mom, LA, someone. She seemed confident that she would get away with it and she surely did..many times.

Grandfather from Mt. Dora that's in a home.

I don't think she had an ID with AH's name, either.
She is fearless, without regret of remorse for any of her actions. She wouldn't seem nervous, because she really thinks she is better and smarter than everyone else.
Scary, there are more like her out there.

Exactly, I could take anyone's check and sign the name that appears on it and I could cash it right now. A teller wouldn't questioned a customer of why the person wrote the check to them.

I work at a bank now. I would only question it, if the signature on the check didnt match the signature card on the computer but even then people change their signatures all the time.

I don't think she had an ID with AH's name, either.
She is fearless, without regret of remorse for any of her actions. She wouldn't seem nervous, because she really thinks she is better and smarter than everyone else.
Scary, there are more like her out there.

makes ya want to never ever send anyone another check for their birthday

I work at a bank now. I would only question it, if the signature on the check didnt match the signature card on the computer but even then people change their signatures all the time.

Exactly, but since she was good friends with her then she knew how to somewhat sign it. To bad merchants don't have everyone signature cards.

Exactly, but since she was good friends with her then she knew how to somewhat sign it. To bad merchants don't have everyone signature cards.

Yeah it is too bad. I hope that these people didnt lose their jobs but then again...

Yeah it is too bad. I hope that these people didnt lose their jobs but then again...

Most likely, they got some type of reprimand unless they were hanging on by a string b/c of previous things.

Our bank offers "gift cards" now instead. (I wonder how they could manipulate those?!)

Are they pre-paid Visa cards? Those are neat. :)
I think it's pretty darn difficult to manipulate/forge those cards, which is why they are becoming more popular. Of course, someone could still steal and use one, but at least they aren't tied to an account anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back