Casey offered reality show called ‘Casey moving forward’

I would love to see this show if they make her answer why she lied about her job(s), why she didn't report Caylee missing, where she was during those days after Caylee died, explain her fake work badge, explain why she brought LE to her fake workplace, where she was getting money. Really tho what producer is offering her this? Ridiculous!

The only way I would watch anything CA is if she had a ball and chain around her ankle and welded where it cant come off. Then having to pull a small tiny casket with Caylee's photo on it and she had to drag it with her every step she made for the rest of her worthless life.

Im thankful I've never had to look at that face again once the clueless jurors let her get away with murder.

So it would take a lot for me to look at that face again.

Even when any news articles are posted here I never click on any of them knowing they will show her photo.

Imo

I can only Sam IMO, she throws things out to see how the public reacts, of course the public, at least those that read, have many negative opinions. Then she gets he monies from selling the stories to papers. She must need money bad again.

How much money do you think she gets for a story?

Her house or whatever it is looks like a mess. She must think it is OK or she would clean up for photos

Just finished reading one of the books about the case. Her trademark song has got to be "That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It"

Casey Anthony was freed for something I believe she did. Even if martians flew in and killed Caylee, Casey still knew about it, was there. I think she will keep going forward like this, seeking the attention/the limelight just like OJ. TV show...trailing on someone else's coattails, whatever. Let her get some more fame and see what she does with it.... I think she will crash and burn.

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Anthony reveals she'll visit wife killer Scott Peterson to 'help wrongfully convicted people' as she cancels lucrative reality TV show deal because 'I am not the wild child everyone says I am'

Casey Anthony to visit Scott Peterson, 'help wrongfully convicted people' and cancels reality show | Daily Mail Online
Well she is a sociopath as is Scott Peterson IMO. I'm sure there's some sick attraction to SP in her tiny little brain. FYI Casey Anthony, he was not wrongfully convicted.

Sorry, but I didn't click on the article.
She must be needing money again to throw out these latest "bombshells."

Maybe she is planning on being her own camerawoman and film director since she was so great in photography and so smart in everything else according to her caretakers!

What a joke!

https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/casey-anthony-working-on-low-grade-movie-about-her-daughters-death/

This is the new project. Anthony tells about how she was coerced
Into keeping the death of her daughter a secret by a cruel, heartless man. Cue the violins. Apparently George will be thrown under the bus.

Casey Anthony is a piece of work.

Whether she's actually working on a movie or not, it's lovely that she's throwing this out there at a time that her father is severely injured and then she claims that she isn't a monster.

I wonder if her spineless parents would actually sue like they threatened to. Probably not. If they don't, they deserve it.

They enabled this monster all of her life. They, especially Cindy (who got up on the stand and told blatant falsehoods), ensured she never had to face the consequences of what she did by covering for her.

I couldn't care less if she makes them miserable. They deserve to be miserable. They muddied the waters with their dishonesty and are part of the reason she isn't in jail. The majority of America doesn't deserve her. They do..

Last edited:
Sorry, but I didn't click on the article.
She must be needing money again to throw out these latest "bombshells."

Maybe she is planning on being her own camerawoman and film director since she was so great in photography and so smart in everything else according to her caretakers!

What a joke!

She'll film the entire thing with a cell phone and there won't be any other actors. It will be just like that video diary that she came out with a while back and just as boring, except instead of keeping quiet about everything regarding Caylee, she'll lie her butt off about her parents and occasionally gaze with fake adoration at a picture of Caylee. And when it comes to the day of Caylee's murder, she'll claim she has no idea what happened.

She'll borrow Jodi Arias's fog and claim she psychologically blocked the entire day out of her head since this "movie" was never about Caylee anyway.

She'll probably barely mention Caylee's name. It will be all about how horribly she was treated and how strong she is for getting through it by (just if we're pretending her story is true) doing absolutely nothing but breathing and lying and stealing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back