Casey reportedly wants more children

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter, is worried her biological clock is ticking and wants more children, a report said.

“She knows she’s getting older,” a source described as being “very close” to the 33-year-old told People. “She’s not the young girl who everyone saw on trial. She’s in her 30s, wondering what to do next, and hoping that she can find some meaning in her life.”

https://nypost.com/2019/09/28/casey-anthony-is-considering-having-another-child-report/

Hopefully this won’t happen.

I have noticed an article pops up about the felon every so often....she probably gets paid t9 have spending money and to see if the public pays any attention to her antics. Well, WS will always watch and make sure she is following the law the best we can. I don’t think she knows how lucky is was.

I have noticed an article pops up about the felon every so often....she probably gets paid t9 have spending money and to see if the public pays any attention to her antics. Well, WS will always watch and make sure she is following the law the best we can. I don’t think she knows how lucky is was.

I disagree I think Casey must have been shocked she wasn’t found guilty and she probably can’t believe her luck that she is not spending the rest of her life in a jail cell.

Hopefully she is too selfish to give birth again I won’t call her a Mother because she was never a Mother to Caylee. Every time I hear “you are my sunshine” I’m reminded of Caylee and how she never got the chance to grow up.

I wish her the best. Everyone deserves second chances.

After all, she was found not guilty by a court of law.

I respect your opinion but the Judge who presided over the case said there was enough evidence for a conviction of second degree murder and/or child endangerment she just was very lucky with the jury she got.

“Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter, is worried her biological clock is ticking and wants more children, a report said.

“She knows she’s getting older,” a source described as being “very close” to the 33-year-old told People. “She’s not the young girl who everyone saw on trial. She’s in her 30s, wondering what to do next, and hoping that she can find some meaning in her life.”

Casey Anthony may want more kids

Hopefully this won’t happen.
What? Are you kidding? Jeez. Can't believe she's still out there. I hope any man who wants to get involved with her knows what happened first.

...The evidence against her was substantial and I really wish she'd have gone to prison. I don't wish her a second chance because she not only tried to outsmart the cops with the whole Universal thing, but also lied about a lotta stuff. Lying under oath is still wrong, regardless if she killed her daughter or not. I don't wish anyone who lies like that so confidently while her daughter is dead a second chance.

I wonder if Caylee's father was ever made aware of his parentage. I wonder if he even knows of his loss.

Does she have kids already? Frankly it's not to be mean, but she's a person who doesn't deserve to have kids.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa