Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC wanting to adopt babies and save missing and exploited children is equally delusional and ludicrous as George and Cindy rushing to the scenes of newly missing children as spokespersons with expertise in the "missing" child arena. As someone else put it (which I loved), they are all nuttier than squirrel turds.

She didn't want the child she gave birth to, she should never be allowed around a child period, keep dreamin KC

Yet this is an exact quote from one of the letters she gave to Robyn. I wonder what Robyn thought of this? NO WAY JOSE!!!!!

"I can’t wait to see you with Josh and Maddy. I’m adopting them as my nephew and niece :) already love them , your parents and even that husband of yours, as I do my own family."

I can't remember when KC mentions about adopting or the getting pregnant part but if it was while Caylee was missing what an awful thing to be thinking about while your child is "missing". If it was after the remains were found......even worse. JMO

It was in the letters - she never talks about being pregnant and as someone so focused on her appearance and ability to attract men by being a hot 10 - I'd be willing to bet full term pregnancy was really repugnant to her. Rather than seeing herself as in a state of grace and being blessed to have the ability to carry and bring new life into the world, I'll bet she hated every minute of it.

I haven't quite got a handle on just when the letters were written, but she does talk of adopting an Irish baby and bringing it back to the USA - in there among her racist comments.

I also can't believe we are actually talking about this subject which is off the scale of ridiculousness.

Well since she doesn't work...doesn't have any inclination to do so...I guess the next logical step would be to acquire a new meal ticket...if you know what I mean...jmo.

All kidding aside, the OP article does point out something weird:

I can see a bereaved parent wanting to have another child or adopt, etc, but it is very strange that Caylee wasn't a part of her talking about it. If I ever lost a child, G-d forbid, that child would be foremost in my mind when thinking about having/adopting another. I do find this bizarre.

Right!

Like .."maybe a little boy this time, I just dont think I could handle seeing a little girl after..."

or "maybe a little girl, like my darling Caylee..."

or maybe even "a little brother or sister that my sweet Caylee can look down on..."

come on, give me something to work with Casey.

NUTS:shakehead:

It was in the letters - she never talks about being pregnant and as someone so focused on her appearance and ability to attract men by being a hot 10 - I'd be willing to bet full term pregnancy was really repugnant to her. Rather than seeing herself as in a state of grace and being blessed to have the ability to carry and bring new life into the world, I'll bet she hated every minute of it.

I haven't quite got a handle on just when the letters were written, but she does talk of adopting an Irish baby and bringing it back to the USA - in there among her racist comments.

I also can't believe we are actually talking about this subject which is off the scale of ridiculousness.

I bet!
I mean, come on, she still had dellusions of being hot, thinking that she was so svelt no one had even noticed she was so obviously pregnant. Turns out it wasn't her hotness, just the first stages of DENIAL. MOO.

my darling caylee lmao.

i dont think she'd say that even if you paid her :)

Here is the only thing that KC can feasibly adopt... and I pity them.

sea_monkeys2.jpg

http://tallshortgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/sea_monkeys2.jpg

Casey Anthony said that she would like to adopt children when she is out of jail. She mentioned adopting a child from Ireland, then stated she would rather adopt a child from the United States.

http://charleyross.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/casey-anthony-wants-to-adopt-a-child/

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...adopt-when-out-of-jail-read-jailhouse-letters

Since she wants to do so when she's out of jail, the subject is moot - she'll never see the outside of a jail, unless she looks back as she's on her way to prison. Sorry - the thought of her having another child infuriates me.

:furious::furious::furious:

There's no way Casey will ever be allowed to adopt unless she changes her name, has plastic surgery and distances herself from her entire family. Even then, I doubt she'd make it through the evaluation process. Her narcissism will be her downfall. She thinks she's a good BSer but she's really as transparent as glass!

Casey cared no more for her child than a 4 year old cares for a favorite doll. Caylee was just an accessory, something Casey hoped would bring her the attention she craved. I don't think she ever saw Caylee as a living, breathing child.

I won't be at all surprised to hear Casey is pregnant by a CO in the not too distant future. I bet she's on the make for a sperm donor right now.

Bold mine.

If she did become pregnant after a conviction, who would get the baby?....Cindy? Oh Lord, help me now! :angel:

Oh my god I have to move to another thread. The thought of Casey getting pregnant in jail and Cindy getting the baby is making me so sick to my stomach I can hardly hang on to my chair.

KC thinking she has a snowball's chance in he!! of ever adopting just proves how incredibly delusional she really is. She lives in la la land. Period. (JMO, of course.)

Okay, that cinches it. I am now officially the Queen of England. I am sitting inside Buckingham palace watching pigs fly by.

lord just strike me down now

Okay, that cinches it. I am now officially the Queen of England. I am sitting inside Buckingham palace watching pigs fly by.

You can't be. I haven't abdicated yet..:crazy:
Signed: Elizabeth Regina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members