Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

Not positive on this, but IIRC hadn't she changed one of her passwords around that time to: Timer55? Also, in the jail house tape with ICA and LA, LA asked her if her passwords held a meaning to her and she said that they did. Although she didn't give him the correct password. I have felt that Timer55 held a meaning. I've thought that perhaps she did some practice runs on what she was going to do Caylee and timed it at 55 minutes.

"justin" that "timer55" struck a cord w/ me too...i always thought it was some story about how zanny took caylee to teach a lesson and would bring her back in time for her bday/ 55 days later??? i could be remembering wrong,( and id have to count from june 16th to aug 9-is that 55 days?) but i THOUGHT that is what all that timer55 nonsense was all about...but you could be right on track( did trial runs, took 55 min to knock her out???) most of caseys code talk( the wholeheartly one really gets me!)is just annoying and obvious attempt to be slicker than possum poop!

Don't forget POTENTIALLY.

Anyway, I just noticed today in a rerun of the Universal Studios recording that ICA says she would "not let anything happen to THAT child." Rather than saying MY child.

BBM - Shades of Patsy Ramsey.

KC speak:

Absolutely = Who cares?
Of course = Who cares?
Definitely = Who cares?
Totally = Who cares?

Honestly = I'm lying.
Truthfully = I'm lying.

H/T to shgrbkr for her contributions to my list of Casey's Qualifiers (her overuse of adverbs). Here's the current list. Please add any other qualifiers that ICA uses "repeatedly" :D

absolutely
actually
basically
definitely
honestly
literally
really
supposedly
surprisingly
totally
truly
truthfully

I found another one in one of the Yuri Melich interview transcripts:

legitimately

ANTHONY: Honestly, I wanted to come up and try to talk to security. Maybe pass around a picture of Caylee. I legitimately have not seen my daughter in five weeks. I didn`t let anything happen to her, except I trusted her with somebody.

:crazy:

"justin" that "timer55" struck a cord w/ me too...i always thought it was some story about how zanny took caylee to teach a lesson and would bring her back in time for her bday/ 55 days later??? i could be remembering wrong,( and id have to count from june 16th to aug 9-is that 55 days?) but i THOUGHT that is what all that timer55 nonsense was all about...but you could be right on track( did trial runs, took 55 min to knock her out???) most of caseys code talk( the wholeheartly one really gets me!)is just annoying and obvious attempt to be slicker than possum poop!

I've been interested in the "Timer55" too. I recall Cindy saying that ICA said it represented the 55 days from the time Zanny took Caylee to when she was going to return her on her birthday. However, when I recently saw that clip, another thought came to me. I think that "Timer55" was Casey's timer. She knew on July 16th that she had 55 days until Caylee's birthday. She was going to have to produce Caylee to her family on her birthday. She was not going to be able to get around a lie about why Caylee couldn't come home for her birthday party. ICA had 55 days to come up with a story, fake a kidnapping, get out of town....something to explain Caylee's disappearance. Of course, I also believe ICA wanted "one more day" (in the July 911 call), so she could pretend to go pick up Caylee and have Zanny refuse to give her Caylee and then "disappear" with Caylee or pretend that Zanny had just taken off with Caylee that day or the night before and ICA just found out. I think ICA was going to pretend she had contact with Zanny and Caylee all of that time during the 31 days. This way, there would be no time lapse in reporting Caylee missing and her partying would not be a big deal. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back