Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it along the way, but how is all this hiding of the felon going to be funded? Us Floridians have been footing the bill for her housing and trial for the past three years. Is her dream team picking up the tab for changing her appearance, transferring and squirreling her away to a super secret location complete with body guards and handlers? I don't imagine that comes cheap. Most of them have been working pro-bono and I can't imagine them pooling their resources to indefinitely support her with all the additional costs for 'protection'. Unless they're counting on recuperating their investment when all the millions start rolling in for appearances, books, etc. That's quite a gamble considering all the lawsuits against her piling up and the real potential of John Q. Public no paying the bucks to hear what she has to say.

So who will be paying for her support when she leaves jail on Sunday?

BBM Good question--one that I have been wondering about myself. Body guards are a must have. I hear BG's charge approximately $200.00 an hour. How in the heck will she pay? Maybe some good samaritans have come to her rescue.

This is absolutely nuts. I'm sorry, but right now the US looks like a bunch of crazy nuts, preparing to chase this woman around. How many sweet children are slowly starved to death, slowly beaten to death, grabbed off the streets and raped and murdered and dismembered, and the public hardly pays attention.

Often they get away with it. Not enough evidence, given misdemeanor neglect, etc.

The obsession this nation has with Casey Anthony is crazy.

Hope I don't get banned. Just trying to bring a little sanity.

Wasn't there something else GA allegedly said last week, or perhaps a couple of weeks ago, that was quickly retracted? Off hand I can't recall what it was but I thought it had to do with his belief in Casey's guilt or innocence.

Yes,Mark Lippman made a statement to the press that GA/CA did not believe ICA was innocent ( in the midst of the trial) which he tried to retract with a lot of doubletalk...

Yes,Mark Lippman made a statement to the press that GA/CA did not believe ICA was innocent ( in the midst of the trial) which he tried to retract with a lot of doubletalk...

Yes, that was it. Thank you!

So this makes two times that GA "hasn't" said something. More believable is he did make the comments then someone else in the household had them retracted.

MOO

OT: I caught a couple covers of tabloids at the grocery store earlier that said something about her being the most hated woman in America and another said something about a wedding shocker or may secret. I saw those just as I was turning them over so I did not have to look at them. :D

This is absolutely nuts. I'm sorry, but right now the US looks like a bunch of crazy nuts, preparing to chase this woman around. How many sweet children are slowly starved to death, slowly beaten to death, grabbed off the streets and raped and murdered and dismembered, and the public hardly pays attention.

Often they get away with it. Not enough evidence, given misdemeanor neglect, etc.

The obsession this nation has with Casey Anthony is crazy.

Hope I don't get banned. Just trying to bring a little sanity.

Every child that goes missing and is brought to our attention is worked as a missing child case on Websleuths. Every child has its followers. At Websleuths we often provide food for the searchers days and days in a row. Sometimes several weekends in a row. We do what we can for all children.

There were hundreds of posters who in that first day July 15, 2008 never knew that Caylee's case would grow to this magnitude. They began the work and they began the processes we do here. Collecting the documents, following the news, following the hearings, chasing down these documents sometimes at personal cost to the posters.

No one ever imagined this case would drag out 3 years or become a World wide followed case. But once the hearts and souls of the members here had given it a year, then two and now 3 years, with such a surprising verdict of course the discussion is going to continue.

That does not mean that Zahra, Kyron, Haleigh Cummings, Haley Dunn, Robert Manwell, and many many other children are or have been ignored. They are being worked religiously just like the Caylee case was. :)

They can easily make her go off the radar. New Social Security Number and all, it can pretty much be done.

overcharged my aunt fanny geraldo. charges went from DP all the way down to child abuse. there was middle ground for the jury to consider.
and i dont think it would be too difficult to be a sweet model prisioner in protective custody. she didnt have to deal with the stress of getting along with other inmates, worrying about having her items stolen or being assaulted.
besides she can be the "sweetest" person in the whole world superficially. she knows how to manipulate people. im sure if you ask the people she has stolen from, accused of being culpable in her childs death, cursed out, cheated on, laughed at and lied to they will tell you she's not so "sweet". there are more victims than people who haev come out and called her sweet. and dont forget Geraldo and DT , if Caylee could tell HER story she might not say mommy was so sweet either. If she killed Caylee she's a monster and if she drowned and mom didnt try to seek help and give CPR i dont find that so "sweet and charming" either. or a good mother for that fact.

Call me crazy, but I feel very sorry for Casey for the way that shes been hounded by society after the verdict was read. No one deserves that kind of treatment. Its not her or the Jurors fault that the prosecution failed to prove that she did it.

And if some of those people are Christians, then they should know better than to do that.

You're joking, right? Tell me you're joking.

Nobody wants her.I sure don't want her but I need to correct that. There are many out there that want her. People like KH/RC want her. As many of us that are repulsed at her very being, there are as many that would love to be around her, all that notoriety and such. It's unavoidable.

I was married to a sociopath for almost 20 years and I had a very close family member once say to me" Well, you married him". These horrid words stuck with me, and will forever stick with me. Yes, I did, I married him.

Similar words stick with them, although different circumstances . Much of their future regrets will be what should have, could have been. That's how these people like KC roll, suck you in, and then it's much to the down fall of all the lives they bring down. The kicker is, they don't care, they can't.

I fully agree with you. Her parents have made her VERY dependent. She is used to others taking care of her. I just see her totally depending on the entire defense team to take care of her. Forever. I just think that Baez has bitten off much more than he expected. IMO too.

Baez will get tired of her "acting like a two year old" and will dump her, eventually. She's going to end up alone, fending for herself.

Never thought of that! Between "Daddy" Baez, :Mommy" Simms and her birth parents, she is covered.

I couldn't believe that Simms attorney when she was hugging Casey and hugging her and then she puts her arms around her and cradles the back of her head like you would do a baby's head. I almost threw up. Just sickening and not one bit professional!

Who EXACTLY is footing the bill for all of this hiding and subterfuge? :waitasec:

That is what I would like to know. I tried to start a thread with that question to see what everyone thought and what ideas they had but for some reason the mods didn't approve it. I still want to know what people think. It was said by "the old man defense attorney" that people are calling him with offers of farms, etc, places that she can stay in isolation plus people are sending him checks worth thousands of dollars to be cashed and give to Mother of the Year when she is released. Sickening. I despise Casey Anthony and I personally don't care what happens to her after she is released. If someone harms her I won't shed a tear. I will just hope that she suffered as much as little Caylee probably did. BABY KILLER.

Found this very interesting folks!

NO GETTING DRUNK OR DRUGS: CASEY'S PROBATION CONDITIONS
When Casey Anthony is released on Sunday she will be bound by the rules of her probation for one year, for a cheque-fraud charge she pleaded guilty to in 2010.
Court documents reveal that the she must:
Meet with a probation officer on the fifth day of every month
Pay $20 per month toward the cost of supervision, plus a four per cent surcharge
Not change her residence or employment or leave the county without first getting consent from her probation officer Not 'use intoxicants to excess'. She cannot visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used
'Work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependants to the best of your ability'
Answer her probation officer's questions promptly
Not possess marijuana or other controlled substances
Not knowingly associate with others engaged in criminal acts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1SFFwhiHW

Also......regarding passport......

Does a person get denied a passport if they are on probation?
Yes, unless he or she obtains an order from the court that mandated the probation (or a higher court) that allows the person to leave the country

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_a_per...#ixzz1SFGzDTxd

"Tolled" means: To postpone or suspend

See below from the article: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/category/casey-anthony/

"Florida law is very clear that Ms. Anthony’s probationary period was tolled while she was incarcerated awaiting trial on that serious case we discussed earlier. See Bradley v. State, 721 So. 2d 775 (Fla. 5th DCA 1998) (Finding the defendant’s “term of state supervision was tolled during period defendant was incarcerated on an unrelated case.”); See also Brooks v. State, 762 So. 2d 1011 (Fla. 5th DCA 2000) (Defendant “erroneously contends that he completed his split sentence while incarcerated before he began his probation. He cannot have successfully completed a split sentence if he never served the probationary part, even when the sentence is a “true split” sentence. Additionally, because he was incarcerated on another offense at the time he was released from the custodial portion of his sentence in this case, defendant’s probation was tolled until he was paroled in his other case.”) See also Schurman v. State, 847 So. 2d 569 (Fla. 1st DCA 2003) (“Although the incarcerative portion of his sentence in Case No. 93-202 may have expired prior to his release from prison in May 1998, the probationary portion of that sentence was tolled while he remained in prison on other sentences, and it did not begin to run until appellant was released in May 1998. Therefore, his probationary sentence in Case No. 93-202 was [still] in effect upon his release.”)"

To me it sounds like she is to be on probation.......how does this get cleared up legally to get her "officially" in "black and white" on probation?

If you continue reading RH's blog you will see this:
The Law is Only the Law

Notably, the Florida Department of Corrections Offender Lookup website no longer lists Casey Anthony as a probationer, which means they agree with Mr. Mason’s interpretation.
So while the law may say Casey Anthony should still be on one year of felony probation when she is released, the law “don’t mean a hill of beans” if neither the State or the defendant follow the law.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/category/casey-anthony/

She will NOT be on probation when she is released.

Found this very interesting folks!

NO GETTING DRUNK OR DRUGS: CASEY'S PROBATION CONDITIONS
When Casey Anthony is released on Sunday she will be bound by the rules of her probation for one year, for a cheque-fraud charge she pleaded guilty to in 2010.
Court documents reveal that the she must:
Meet with a probation officer on the fifth day of every month
Pay $20 per month toward the cost of supervision, plus a four per cent surcharge
Not change her residence or employment or leave the county without first getting consent from her probation officer Not 'use intoxicants to excess'. She cannot visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used
'Work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependants to the best of your ability'
Answer her probation officer's questions promptly
Not possess marijuana or other controlled substances
Not knowingly associate with others engaged in criminal acts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1SFFwhiHW

Also......regarding passport......

Does a person get denied a passport if they are on probation?
Yes, unless he or she obtains an order from the court that mandated the probation (or a higher court) that allows the person to leave the country

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_a_per...#ixzz1SFGzDTxd

I was under the impression that people on probation were not allowed to drink alcohol or be in bars at all. I also was under the impression that convicted felons were not allowed to fraternize with other convicted felons.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but according to Geraldo, who met with JB Wednesday night, Casey will not be changing her name or appearance and will be whisked off to some secure "treatment" facility for who knows how long. Don't know who is paying for it, but I'm sure CM has that covered. (Geraldo also discusses the defamation lawsuit in this interview). Here is link to Geraldo interview on FNC:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/15/nanny-defamation-suit-resumes-against-casey-anthony/

I believe Casey will start her sentance tonight at midnight when she is released from
Orange county jail. Her 3 yrs in jail was probably the most safe and free she will feel for a long time. She may think, I am getting my life back. In her jail house statement to her parents she said everything has been taken from her well now she is getting everything back and them some. I laugh at the focus from the defense about all the money she will get or is getting, what is money when she hasn't a clue what it is like to support herself and be a responsible adult.
I would imagine her parents are in a private location waiting for the family reunion.
Nobody will ever know what is going on because even her attorney family lies for her.
Amazing.

I posted this on another thread. If Casey changes her name it will most likely be an Irish name ,IMO,unless she has a new love.Maybe today she loves all things French or Italian :crazy:

Thread: What questions are still unanswered?
View Single Post
#391 Report Post

Caylee's name
In the past we've questioned how Caylee got her name. I'm reading a book set in Scotland and came across the word CEILIDH. It's pronounced KayLee.

ICA loves all things Irish so I looked it up .

Origin, Meaning, and Pronunciation of Ceilidh

This name is legitimate, and its meaning, language, spelling, and gender use have been double-checked for your naming pleasure! Please use this name liberally within its ethnic context.

Ceilidh

Origin:
Irish
Meaning:
Dance
Pronunciation:
KAY-lee

And this:

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=ceilidh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online