Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was more or less looking at this statement:
Many have said even if she did do it they would support her

That scares me.

Doesn't scare me

because I know people who Post for Pay

and who submit to 'polls' and 'comments sections'

work for peanuts

and will say anything they're paid to say

on any subject

for anyone prepared to pay them .14 cents per post

There is a page on FB with over 6,000 likes called Support Casey Anthony. Most of them believe she is truly innocent and think GA is at fault. Many have said even if she did do it they would support her :sick:
I didn't know inmates had access to FB ...

there are also tons of boycott casey anthony pages. unfortunately they are not merged as one but one of the pages has up to 33,000 members on it.
the 6000 supporters. meh. i truly believe some people just like to go against the grain and be shocking. i ignore people like that. they are looking to get a rise from others.

where is casey? who knows but wherever she is she is somewhere where only JB has tight access on her. if he is in NY working "deals" her cant risk hre screwing up so im sure she has a babysitter planted firmly at her side.

i really really truly hope that if anyone air an interview that it is boycotted. i hope rating are at an all time low that would finally put an end to all things casey.

anyone who thinks her behavior was disgusting (no matter what your theory is of what happened to Caylee) please remember that any curiosity in what she has to say will be lining her pockets with money. think long and hard if that is something your are comfortable doing.

With all due respect, you accusing them of arson. Don't you think that is a bit over the top.

With due respect here, just what is "over the top" in this case??? With so many items of commonly held low life behaviour coming out at a steady progression, one can except almost anything here. I figure it is wise not to preclude any sick action with these players. So yes, it is "possible." The pursuit of blood money here has no bonds of a moral standard, or reason.

But I fully agree in a normal world, with a normal set of players, I would never have thought of this. But here................

I am waiting to see headlines TOT MOM UP IN FLAMES.............keep flying casey!

Aliso Viejo, CA

I saw Casey in Aliso Viejo, looks like her, same build, same hair, completely ignored her surroundings and kept focused. If it wasn't her then a slightly younger look-alike.

Umm, she was tweeting? Sure, okay. She isn't tweeting or commenting on facebook. Dilutes the brand which means less money for that fabled interview.
"you guys coming to hang out with me tonight?!" doorknob375
(11:29:25 AM):
"i dont even know yet, i havent talked to anybody"
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:29am - 11:30am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:29:45 AM):
"well i'm going to text everyone. i say you do" casey o marie
(11:30:06 AM):
"you know i'm relentless"
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:30am - 11:34am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:30:23 AM):
"sean should bring some girls. there's going to be a hot body contest too" casey o marie
(11:34:18 AM):
"i'm going to send out a big text now with the info."
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:38am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:38:43 AM):
"i want you boys to come out, seriously."
"you guys coming to hang out with me tonight?!" doorknob375
(11:29:25 AM):
"i dont even know yet, i havent talked to anybody"
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:29am - 11:30am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:29:45 AM):
"well i'm going to text everyone. i say you do" casey o marie
(11:30:06 AM):
"you know i'm relentless"
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:30am - 11:34am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:30:23 AM):
"sean should bring some girls. there's going to be a hot body contest too" casey o marie
(11:34:18 AM):
"i'm going to send out a big text now with the info."
.June 20, 2008 (Fri)
11:38am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/doorknob375)
casey o marie
(11:38:43 AM):
"i want you boys to come out, seriously."

I DO BELIEVE IT IS/WAS HER. 100%

Casey does not capitalize her "i"'s ever. There were retweets and I can't find them. Should have gotten a screen shot- if anyone see a retweet posted on a message board you'll see. I don't believe it is/was a hoax.

I googled retweet@realcasey see what you find.

I DO BELIEVE IT IS/WAS HER. 100%

Casey does not capitalize her "i"'s ever. There were retweets and I can't find them. Should have gotten a screen shot- if anyone see a retweet posted on a message board you'll see. I don't believe it is/was a hoax.

I googled retweet@realcasey see what you find.

I would bet most of todays "youth" don't capitalize their "i" in texting conversations. Sorry... no way Casey is tweeting or any other social media at this point.

I found on twitter when one of ZFG's "team was disscussing it they were not capitlizing their "i" either. ON PURPOSE.
The account was suspended. Maybe twitter booted her?

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Dorothy Clay Sims and Casey on the WESH video of Cindy and George heading to Bermuda from Executive Airport? Watch the gestures, movements and postures of the women other than Cindy...
[URL="http://www.wesh.com/r/28633882/detail.html"]

I don't often post messages, however, I have to post this message to say that I agree with you. You have a very good eye for detail.

I watched it several times in fullscreen. This could possibly be Casey with shorter, dark blond hair and also Dorothy Sims with short hair, along with Cindy at the Orlando Executive Airport on Friday. The mannerisms are identical to Casey and Dorothy. I wonder how many people would recognize Casey wearing a dress and with dark blond hair that is cut slightly shorter? I wish that the video had more clarity so that we could be certain.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Casey is spending some time with her parents. Perhaps they will all work together on writing a book, which I will not purchase.

Are we absolutely certain that their plane landed in the Bahamas? I haven't kept up with the most recent information, were Cindy and George actually seen in the Bahamas? I don't think that a passport is required for flying to and from Puerto Rico, is it?

I would bet most of todays "youth" don't capitalize their "i" in texting conversations. Sorry... no way Casey is tweeting or any other social media at this point.

My phone auto-corrects a small "i". I'm not a techie, but I would think that the newer smart phones do.

You can fly Orlando to the Bahama's on a charter jet for around $350 per person round trip. It really isn't that expensive.

No, you really can't. http://www.newflightcharters.com/private_jet_charter_flight_pricing.htm

ORLANDO, FL — MARSH HARBOR, BAHAMAS - one way
6 passengers
Actual Quotes
Most Advertised
"... Star Jets "
Charter Broker

Internet
National Broker

Orlando
Charter Operator

New Flight Charters
$4,859.34 -King Air 90

$3,818.82 - King Air 200

$4,152.50 - King Air 100

$3,359.00 -King Air 200

There is a page on FB with over 6,000 likes called Support Casey Anthony. Most of them believe she is truly innocent and think GA is at fault. Many have said even if she did do it they would support her :sick:

There are quite a few support casey anthony pages on FB. The one you are talking about is mostly people against Casey Anthony....they "like" or join just to express their hatred and anger toward her. It's difficult to find a site solely supportive of her, but there are countless FB pages that are anti-Casey and anti-media support of anything she might try to do.

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Dorothy Clay Sims and Casey on the WESH video of Cindy and George heading to Bermuda from Executive Airport? Watch the gestures, movements and postures of the women other than Cindy...
[URL="http://www.wesh.com/r/28633882/detail.html"]

Interesting first post. ;)

wow.

That's really something.

Watch the girl in the dress when she walks up to the door. She's nervous, shoulders hunched over, trying to minimize her appearance, as if trying too hard to appear inconspicuous. Similar mannerisms to KC walking out of jail.

Similar body shape too. Face isn't clear but can't rule it out.

That's interesting

Of course, could be nothing

My phone auto-corrects a small "i". I'm not a techie, but I would think that the newer smart phones do.

I tried to type a few sentences and not capitalize the i and it feels odd.
Just stood out when I saw it posted on a retweet and again on MattMorgans twitter. I did go find it and got a screen shot. His tweets are public.
It was July 19, @Realcasey86 acct was suspended.

I tried to type a few sentences and not capitalize the i and it feels odd.
Just stood out when I saw it posted on a retweet and again on MattMorgans twitter. I did go find it and got a screen shot. His tweets are public.
It was July 19, @Realcasey86 acct was suspended.
Apple iPhone has auto correct, so it may vary from phone to phone.

Apple iPhone has auto correct, so it may vary from phone to phone.
I think some also have an on/off feature for auto complete. The phone my DOG tried to eat did, my posts were embarrasing- I KNEW I typed it right I shut it of!!

o/t hee hee mine doesn't but it's made of wood and pebbles! a carrier pigeon pops out to send my messages. Usually get a relpy in about 3 weeks! :floorlaugh:
it's a long way from GA (Atlanta) to WA (Seattle) and back.

I could txt my son n law in Afghan. 5 sec I 'd get a relpy! I txt my son that lives here in the house. 5 hours! go figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48