Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am kind of tired of LE arresting her on these piddly charges a little here and there. The bond is cheap and she will walk right out in an hour. When are they going to file the worthy charge? The one she really deserves???

IMO it will probably be the great grandfather's checks and the charges that arose from them. I do believe that I heard that the one account (set up specifically for the assisted living facility) was reimbursed to the account (or GGP's) so it would be THAT bank now filing charges - I think.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I believe also that I read in one of the other threads that there is bond money set aside for KC by that PR Co. to bail her out for any other charges that she faces. So unfortuately,she will post bond before most of us leave work today.:behindbar

IIRC, JB has said he could get her bailed out in 24 hours. Why would it take so long? KC waived arraignment. Just need a judge to set the bail amt., right?

When is she going to turn herself in? Right now? Did they mention it on the news?

At least she has to spend the night in jail. She wont be in and out, it said that she had to appear in front of the judge tomorrow morning.

IIRC, JB has said he could get her bailed out in 24 hours. Why would it take so long? KC waived arraignment. Just need a judge to set the bail amt., right?

there is a bond schedule that they use and the LE can put the amount of bond on the arrest affidavit

When is she going to turn herself in? Right now? Did they mention it on the news?
A few minutes ago, apparently. No arraignment on the new charges until tomorrow, so she gets to dine on jail cuisine this evening.

No word yet on what the new charges are.

I'm really hoping there is more to it than the check charges!!!! I hope I hope I hope I hope!!!!!!!!!

If it is more economic crime charges, she's probably doing this so she can be bailed out 24 hrs later. I doubt she would turn herself in for murder charges...she'll make em come get her. *Casey, don't let the revolving door hit ya in the behind...oh wait...it already has twice!*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she pled not guilty on the charges she was arrested on a couple of weeks ago. These are new. But I do have a question-If these new charges ALSO involve her theft of Amy's check's, why didn't LE file them all at once?

I could be wrong and correct me if I am, These news charges are from the actual stores that she wrote the checks to?
and the bank?
as the bank had to pay Amy back her money I would think?
so they both have to press charges.

KC waived arraignment on the OTHER check charges filed last week. Also, her bond may very well be posted prior to her seeing a judge, therefore she would not need to see a judge.

Personally I am kind of tired of LE arresting her on these piddly charges a little here and there. The bond is cheap and she will walk right out in an hour. When are they going to file the worthy charge? The one she really deserves???

When they have enough to go to trial and win. They are doing the right thing here!

So she is already back in jail as we speak and managed to avoid a media scrum.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Baez arrived because Anthony is facing new charges. Details on the charges have not been made public.

Hmmm....sounds like it might be something else. Why haven't they made the new charges public? This is odd. Also it sounds like Baez didn't know of these charges beforehand.

It's hinky to me. Could this be tied to the torso? Do you think that they found Caylee and are going to finally charge her?

I could be wrong and correct me if I am, These news charges are from the actual stores that she wrote the checks to?
QUOTE]

Just what I was thinking. AT&T, Target and another place I can't recall.

If the new charges have anything to do with the granparents, there is a very strict law here in Fl on crimes committed against persons over 65. Those are very, very serious.

Now I have a ? Last time she was arrested, the $50,000 had to be reposted because it automatically revokes when you are arrested. At least that's my understanding. So if these are new charges and she's rearrested, does this mean all of the previous bonds get revoked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member