Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

From talk on the other threads on this in the past...I don't think JB will be first chair at the murder trial. Not qualified.

JB should not only not be first chair - his chair should be in the back, in the corner, in the dark, where he can't be seen or heard. The rest of the defense team might think about investing in duct tape - might make it easier on all of them!

JB is not on the corrected, amended witness list.

:laugh:
JB should not only not be first chair - his chair should be in the back, in the corner, in the dark, where he can't be seen or heard. The rest of the defense team might think about investing in duct tape - might make it easier on all of them!

Ha, ha. Good one.

Zenida G has "deflamation of character", and I think she will win!

Did JB attend the same school as the A's??? Sure sounds like they ALL need to go back and take English 101 to me!

YiPPee..... I am loving Attorney Morgan :blowkiss:. He sure told Cindy how it really is; now didn't he.

*WESH-Channel 2 offered dramatic footage of well-known attorney John Morgan answering Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother. Cindy Anthony has called Morgan "an ambulance chaser."

Morgan's response to Cindy Anthony:
"Be careful when she calls me an ambulance chaser. Because she may have repeated this same slander, and she may find the ambulance chaser turning his Howitzer in a different direction, and it may be in her direction." :clap:

*WESH-Channel 2 offered dramatic footage of well-known attorney John Morgan answering Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother. Cindy Anthony has called Morgan "an ambulance chaser."
Morgan's response to Cindy Anthony:

"Be careful when she calls me an ambulance chaser. Because she may have repeated this same slander, and she may find the ambulance chaser turning his Howitzer in a different direction, and it may be in her direction." :clap:

Cindy just may have met her match!! :woohoo:

JB files more motions:
The state prosecutor’s office said Tuesday that Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez filed several more motions with the court that will be heard by Judge Stan Strickland on Tuesday, November 25th, at 2:00 p.m.

The following motions were filed:

States Motion Concerning Extra-Judicial Comments
Orlando Sentinel Communications Company and WFTV, Inc.s Motion to Intervene and Opposition to the States Motion Concerning Extra Judicial Comments
Motion to Compel Tips Gathered by Law Enforcement
Motion to Compel Crime Scene Investigation Reports and Photos
Motion to Preserve Forensic Evidence and For Court to Consider Additional Testing
Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum
Amended Motion to Compel Calendar and Timelines
Motion to Compel Notes, Reports, Photographs, Slides and to Allow the Inspection of Hair
Motion to Compel Reports and Communications
Motion to Allow the Use of Laptop Computers Within Orange County Jail
Motion to Compel K-9 Information

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Is the KC vs ZG counter-suit still on?

I wonder if it can be ramped-up now that questions have been asked of KC. From today's news (WFTV)...

Of the 29 total questions, Casey answered to only two. Casey wrote her name to answer the question asking for it, but had a much stronger response to another question.

"Were you involved in the death of Caylee?" question 17 asks.

"The defendant would object to the question and would move to strike it. This question is being brought solely to embarrass, harass and brought in an attempt to implicate the Defendant in an on-going criminal prosecution for First (1st) Degree Murder," Casey responded.

About the bolded parts... are those the original terms of the counter-suit? Or, does the act of asking question #17 allow for new and added terms in the counter-suit?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back