Casey's Behavior Toward Parents and Vice-Versa In Court Apperances

wonders

My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are
Reaction score
Mods if I have messed up by making this thread, please forgive me and do your magic. Thank you.

I'm making this thread because I am baffled by KC's non-reaction to her parents during court apperances and yet Cindy seems almost ready to jump out of her skin to get to Casey. What in the world is going on?
I have a gut feeling that Casey, George and Cindy communicate through JB via computer (just a feeling mind you). Something is going on that we don't know about IMO and we will probably never know. Is anyone else wondering what is going on between these people? TIA.

Mods if I have messed up by making this thread, please forgive me and do your magic. Thank you.

I'm making this thread because I am baffled by KC's non-reaction to her parents during court apperances and yet Cindy seems almost ready to jump out of her skin to get to Casey. What in the world is going on?
I have a gut feeling that Casey, George and Cindy communicate through JB via computer (just a feeling mind you). Something is going on that we don't know about IMO and we will probably never know. Is anyone else wondering what is going on between these people? TIA.

It is odd. I have wondered if Casey has been counseled by her attorneys not to address her parents unless told to do so.

Or, this could be the only power Casey has left. She knows her parents (esp. Cindy) want her love, and she can withhold it, taking pleasure in her power to make them desperate for her love.

I have the feeling after her first appearance, or at least an early one, her giddy smile and wave to her parents didn't go over well with her team. I'm sure they've told her not to look at anyone or any cameras.

I think that she blames them for "turning her in"......She probably thinks that if Cindy hadn't have called 911 that night, none of this would have ever happened.

I think that she blames them for "turning her in"......She probably thinks that if Cindy hadn't have called 911 that night, none of this would have ever happened.

That, and they didn't get her off. They always get her out of trouble.

Most of all.. they are no longer of any use, to her. That's when socios s----can people.

I have the feeling after her first appearance, or at least an early one, her giddy smile and wave to her parents didn't go over well with her team. I'm sure they've told her not to look at anyone or any cameras.

Yes, but one extreme to the other....neither one comes off well. How about a nice polite nod...even a hug... that would be normal...

Yes, but one extreme to the other....neither one comes off well. How about a nice polite nod...even a hug... that would be normal...

ITA. The cold shoulder approach isn't playing well. IMO, I don't think this strategy is working to her benefit at all. Matter of fact it appears to me that KC is ungrateful, rude, and shows no compassion or respect for her parents. The giddy girl wasn't good either, but there is somewhere in between. What harm is it to her defense to acknowledge her parents? The ones who have raised her and been her biggest cheerleaders through all this. Does she not know all the things they have done to help her? Hmmmm..perhaps she does know and believes they are mucking things up. :waitasec:

Most of all.. they are no longer of any use, to her. That's when socios s----can people.

Agree and agree! Plus, I won't be surprised if she actually does blame them......in court! (Sung in my best Johnny C voice) "I hear that bus a coming! It's coming round the bend! Ole CA and Ole GA have been pi_$ing in the wind!"

:woohoo:

I know this is not a popular opinion,,,,but, I really think it is shame, and that she knows that they know that she did it. I think if she looks at them staight in the eye it would be like admitting it, and she is never gonna do that.

this, also i have a policy of not being surprised by signs of coldness in someone who is awaiting trial for the deliberate murder of their own tiny child.

this, also i have a policy of not being surprised by signs of coldness in someone who is awaiting trial for the deliberate murder of their own tiny child.

Sound policy.

I know this is not a popular opinion,,,,but, I really think it is shame, and that she knows that they know that she did it. I think if she looks at them staight in the eye it would be like admitting it, and she is never gonna do that.

She's looked them straight in the eye, since she's been incarcerated.

She doesn't care if they know.

But, you're right.. she won't admit it.

She's a femaie SP. He has never admitted it, either.

ITA. The cold shoulder approach isn't playing well. IMO, I don't think this strategy is working to her benefit at all. Matter of fact it appears to me that KC is ungrateful, rude, and shows no compassion or respect for her parents. The giddy girl wasn't good either, but there is somewhere in between. What harm is it to her defense to acknowledge her parents? The ones who have raised her and been her biggest cheerleaders through all this. Does she not know all the things they have done to help her? Hmmmm..perhaps she does know and believes they are mucking things up. :waitasec:

She doesn't care at all, about her parents. She's "entitled."

But, I agree-- she needs an intermediate approach. But, she'll have to be coached in this by AL.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they're allowed to touch her.
Either way, I agree with many here and I think it's a combination of many things.
She despises her parents. She blames them. They're no longer useful to her, which was apparent to me once she was in the can for good (in Oct). She only did the visitations with them before hand because she was basically begging them to bond her out. Once that option was no longer available, the visitations stopped.

During the last hearing, I laughed out loud at a post in the hearing thread (wish I could remember the poster) that said cindy nearly flipped over the chairs trying to get casey to recognize her somehow, someway.

She delights seeing her mother suffer. She loathes her and because of that Caylee is gone. Remember one of the last video visitations? cindy (who is a poor actress) saw casey coming on the screen, put her head in hands, and casey asked, "why is she crying already?" as she had a sh***y grin on her face.
She got off on it. She has demonstrated time and time again that she has no other emotion than anger/spite/etc.

I don't know what her deal is with george though. She always cries when he's on the stand and I cannot understand why. Almost every interview I've read has mentioned that her relationship was more strained with her father than anyone. Even she admitted it on her one on one video visitation with GA.

*shrug*

To me this is all an orchestrated dance of control and damage control.

In the early days a LOT of damage was done but now the A's are being used/exploited in the worst way and BC is doing little to protect/stop them.

JB controls all info to/from KC and does not want her to re-bond with her parents since he does NOT want them interfering. JB reserves the right to throw the A's under the bus when he so chooses and to have them, like GA ready to perform a mission at his beck and call. At the ready.

KC wants to control her parents, to show defiance and assert herself -- that she did not do this she would never do this. KC wants to ensure that at worst, while she knew and could not share that SODDI -- the dirty deed. KC is likewise using the A's for what they do best.

It all serves to keep the A's faithful and supportive so that the A's throw themselves under the bus -- on command -- in order to save KC. The A's are coordinated in with the Defense strategy, as-needed and like some cult they are there to worship KC the princess.

Both JB and KC have the A's where they want them and will keep them there, throwing them scraps as needed but keeping distance and using them as tools. KC requires them to perform their duty and do everything and more to get her out of this mess.

Once their mission is completed they *may* earn her 'love' and she *may* acknowledge their presence (.... or not).

For starters,she was arrested for murder after her dad testified to the Grand Jury.I don't believe she has seen her parents since then[visitation].All those tapes have come out where GA practically says she did it.CA has tapes with LE saying KC ,at least ,had help.They have made a complete mess of things with their behavior on TV and during the depos.She's letting them know she blames them for allowing her to sit in jail.They couldn't even find Caylee's body and get rid of it ! Geez,what lousy parents! :rolleyes:
I bet if KC has her way that bus will be heading in the A's direction.

She's looked them straight in the eye, since she's been incarcerated.

She doesn't care if they know.

But, you're right.. she won't admit it.

She's a femaie SP. He has never admitted it, either.

But that was before they found Caylees body. It was after the fact that she quit looking at them.

Honestly I think there is embarrasment and regret - NOT regret that she killed Caylee, but regret that she screwed up her own life, and embarrasment because her parents KNOW what she did and the whole world knows and still they love her.

I'm not baffled by KC's reaction in court. She's a murderous head case IMO so I'd be shocked if she acted normally. I'm baffled that the defense would prevent an innocent client from seeing their support system though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back