Casey's First Appearance On Murder Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

:waitasec:
Casey got exactly what she wanted.
She is free from the burden of caring for an unwanted child....
She is out from under her mother's thumb...
She has a whole new set of friends...
Her own room...

Wonder why she looks so sad...?

It's never enough for PPOF is it?

Thanks for the link Terilee!

Hey princesspjs,

While I cannot stand Casey, I will tell you that I definitely saw a tear. It seemingly rolled out of her right eye's tear duct and ran down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away. I think it was a tear for herself because it came after Baez said that she's someone's mother, she's someone's child and then Casey made that same "cry" face she made at the bond hearing and the tear fell. While I saw at least one tear fall and a whole lot of wiping I think those cried tears were for Casey, not Caylee (my opinion).

T
Ok...I saw the tears...but one question...who wipes their eyes with their thumbs? Really! I tried it ...and I came up with my pointer finger, my middle finger, but not my thumb.

What did she think was going to happen?

Is she really stupid?
Is she really dumb? What did she think would happen one day...
the day was June 15th June 16th ~~~ July 15th Oct 15th.......
what did she think ~~~ she could just lie..... lie.... lie... and just
keep thinking she... would have her ATTNY say.....
" When the truth comes out... when you hear what really happened...
You will understand....."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ?

I truly , truly don't get it....

I know I am ticking people off.... but I don't get it....
she put on her make up.... she put on her clothes....
she dialed telephones, She textmessaged people...........
she ate food, she had Relationships........
she lied, she lied, she lied, and now she is
just
going to let her ATTNY tell us.... we will understand when
we
hear the story !

W O W ~~~~ amazing !

puzzled even more !!!
me
jjgram:waitasec:

Pooooor KC. While she was in court all by her lil ole self, Mommy Dearest was out shopping their story to the news media. So much for family love. The almighty buck means so much more.

Well, I saw a young woman on this tape who has thrown her own life away by killing her own flesh and blood - a precious little child that loved her. She has a couple of tears. The two tears are because she got caught - not because she loved Caylee. I think that when the Judge read the charges to Casey, she FINALLY realized that this was no game. This is the harsh reality that comes after having been accused of being thief and murderer.

I heard a reporter on Nancy Grace tonight state that Casey was in a cell with 3 concrete block walls and one of plexiglass. I worked starting out in a jail/detention center. That kind of cell tells me that she is not just in protective custody, but also on suicide watch. That makes sense because she has been acting like a diva and pretending such innocence that she was probably classified as high risk. I will bet she has no pretty push up bras and no thongs. In suicide risk, she will not be wearing a bra at all or even granny panties. She will have nothing that can be torn into strips to hang herself with.

As for those little glasses she showed up with yesterday - notice that she did not wear them today. You are allowed no glasses in most jails unless they are prescription glasses. If she is on any sort of suicide watch - no glasses because they can be formed into weapons with which to harm yourself and others. Some think that Casey would never harm herself. YES, she would to show everyone she has that much control and to make everyone sorry for thinking she could do any wrong because she thinks she is smarter than anyone else. Hurt someone else? Yes, she could - she killed her daughter.

This is a whole new ballgame for Casey now with these charges and no bond. Reality has tapped her this morning, and there is much more reality to come.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member