Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just reading an Ann Rule book; it was interesting the way she described the murderer in this book -she called her "very similar to infamous female murderers like Diane Downs and Casey Anthony"...... at least this very experienced crime writer
called it right!

[FONT=&quot]Wonder if OCA and Team Casey, errr I mean, Mr. Mason will sue for libel.... hahahahaha.....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
It must just be so frusssssssstrating and all misconstrudeded. [/FONT]

No fraud and off to jail news here either. Sigh....:(

BBM.
More like a photo op.:rolleyes:

I agree. I think Caylee was never more than a prop and a photo op for FCA. Very early on in my interest in this case (before the trial), I remember watching a video of FCA, Caylee and Cindy at a birthday party. My first reaction after watching was that FCA loved her daughter. Then I started paying attention to what was actually going on in the video. That poor baby was just a pawn in the ongoing battle between FCA and Cindy. I sincerely doubt FCA is capable of genuine love and I sincerely believe she's a sociopath. Cheney Mason has been disgusting me from the first time I saw him. I hope he ends up with NO financial gain from representing her. Then again, just ending up with FCA as a permanent house-guest may be punishment enough for him.

I agree. I think Caylee was never more than a prop and a photo op for FCA. Very early on in my interest in this case (before the trial), I remember watching a video of FCA, Caylee and Cindy at a birthday party. My first reaction after watching was that FCA loved her daughter. Then I started paying attention to what was actually going on in the video. That poor baby was just a pawn in the ongoing battle between FCA and Cindy. I sincerely doubt FCA is capable of genuine love and I sincerely believe she's a sociopath. Cheney Mason has been disgusting me from the first time I saw him. I hope he ends up with NO financial gain from representing her. Then again, just ending up with FCA as a permanent house-guest may be punishment enough for him.
He should be checking the internet history on his house-guest's computer just in case she's getting ideas again. :shush:

So, Rick - have you any updates on the Bankruptcy proceedings? Have you heard anymore from the Administrators about the information you provided ?

Thread closed until further developments, updates or notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member