Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

In past orders, Anthony has purchased hot peanuts, hot and spicy corn chips and chili with beans.

Awwww, it's nice to know Casey isn't missing out on chili. Remember the fit she threw when she found out everyone had chili on Caylee's third birthday?

Looks like brother Lee doesn't make any donations. :waitasec:

Don't miss the list of items available in the commissary:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html

Indigents get free things like bras, panties, hemmoroidal ointment, exlax tablets. That's so special. All courtesy of the Florida taxpayers. Nice. Although it appears they do get charged for the indigent items if they received outside funds.

Looks like it's gonna be indigent bras and panties for ICA! :dance:

Maybe her attorney can float her loan, since she's innocent and all that jazz.....hehee

You mean they have run out of Caylee memorabilia to hawk to ABC ?

Serious question ... suppose nobody ever puts money in her account, and she's being charged $1.50 a day, how does one ever overcome that? Or is it like an eternal bank that nobody intends to ever collect on anyway?

wow, that's a pretty sweet shopping list

m & m's etc. - I don't know why I thought inmates would/should be restricted from these luxury items ... silly me

I read somewhere that she spends over $2500 a year on snacks. No wonder it doesn't seem to bother her being there...

Shampoo does not last forever.

Yeah, I know, BUT, she was ordering 2 of them with each order for about 3 or 4 months, then, went back down to 1.
She ordered doubles of tampons, shampoo and creme rinse.
Seems like there was something else, aside from the hair bands also, but, off the top of my head, I can't remember what now.

I wash my hair every day and go through a lot of shampoo so this does not seem odd to me.

I wash my hair every day, hubby also, and we have a bottle of shampoo for about 2 weeks. My hair is as long as Casey's is so I don't see how she can go thru that much shampoo when she is the only one using it. Sorry, doesn't add up to me. I also don't see how she can be "trading" it for whatever from any other inmates when she is supposed to be in PC. But then she found a way to have face to face girl time with Robyn so I guess anything is possible.

Incarcerated and the Narcissist is still sucking everyone dry.
Glad Ma and Pa Anthony are no longer fueling her snack shack
orders. As it finally should be.

You mean they have run out of Caylee memorabilia to hawk to ABC ?

Not so fast, Caylee has a 5th Birthday coming up soon. Then December 11th will be another day for them to make the rounds. Then all the pre-trial interviews which I expect to go into high gear once the trial gets closer. They might even be able to squeeze Caylee's 6th Birthday in there if the trial is delayed. Then you have the post-trial interviews... then the movie deals, books deals etc... Then every anniversary of Casey's conviction after that... which I would like a whole lot more than them to use Caylee's days to talk about Casey.

Face it, Cindy and George plan on being in our faces for as long as they can. :banghead:

Maybe ICA should look for a job inside prison o pay for her needs...............LOL

Just joined, first message..

But, I want to personally than Orange county for releasing all those letters and outing the people who were sending her money, other than George and Cindy.

Hopefully the thought of having their names released again will prevent people from contributing to her personal bank account. Its about time this psychopath had a dose of reality and realize that actions have consequences... But she probably wont... not until that needle goes in her arm... and maybe even not then, Cindy will be yelling how something is misspelled and thus they should not execute her "beautiful" *cough* daughter...

JMO

Not so fast, Caylee has a 5th Birthday coming up soon. Then December 11th will be another day for them to make the rounds. Then all the pre-trial interviews which I expect to go into high gear once the trial gets closer. They might even be able to squeeze Caylee's 6th Birthday in there if the trial is delayed. Then you have the post-trial interviews... then the movie deals, books deals etc... Then every anniversary of Casey's conviction after that... which I would like a whole lot more than them to use Caylee's days to talk about Casey.

Face it, Cindy and George plan on being in our faces for as long as they can. :banghead:

I wonder if there is someone interested in making a made for tv movie out of this case? Look at Scott Peterson and the interest everyone took in Laci and baby. No one made a made for tv movie out of that case. We had seen and heard all that we needed to in the media and trial. Same with a book. I don't know what new a person could write about. If someone does make a made for tv movie or write a book I hope there is no way any of the Anthonys can make a penny off of it. They have already used Caylee enough. Them and their blood money...some day they are going to pay for doing that.

I wonder if there is someone interested in making a made for tv movie out of this case? Look at Scott Peterson and the interest everyone took in Laci and baby. No one made a made for tv movie out of that case. We had seen and heard all that we needed to in the media and trial. Same with a book. I don't know what new a person could write about. If someone does make a made for tv movie or write a book I hope there is no way any of the Anthonys can make a penny off of it. They have already used Caylee enough. Them and their blood money...some day they are going to pay for doing that.

If someone did make a TV movie out of it why would they have to involve George and Cindy in any of it? With the amount of discovery released in this case and the amount that we already know I would imagine that if someone did want to make a movie out of it they would not pay the anthonys one cent... What insight are they going to give other than I don't remembers, and flat our lying or "mistruthing" the fact that Casey was a wonderful mother and her and cindy were just the best of friends.. If it was something the parents were involved with making it would end up more like an episode of leave it to beaver than anything resembling the real story..

I'm surprised she has no money. She had so many admirers (with the exception of a few) that were writing her and offering her money.

JMHO.

I'm surprised she has no money. She had so many admirers (with the exception of a few) that were writing her and offering her money.

JMHO.

Just those "admirers" that wanted a piece of her "fame." Even that is waining as is the $$.

I read somewhere that she spends over $2500 a year on snacks. No wonder it doesn't seem to bother her being there...

I thought she said she was now "independent" for the first time in her life! lol... Maybe GA and CA should worry a bit more about their housing situation than appeasing KC. Amazing situation and it just keeps getting better...or worse?

So it's kind of like the bad check writing. She orders and receives stuff she can't afford and then ignores the consequences. Shame on the jail for letting this nonsense happen. What a great pathology KC has for cheating people out of money. I'm sure it's someone else's fault or a conspiracy though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back