Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie: to Amy re $400.00 Amy was planning on taking on vacation, KC told her she got up during the nite and moved it. It was never seen by Amy again.

Lie: To Amy, Richardo, JP and Troy; KC kept changing the day that she was going to PR until she just ran out of time.

Lie: To Mark H. 2 1/2 weeks after Caylee disappeared KC told him "you won't believe how big she's getting."

Lie: To William W. July 4th KC told him she has a daughter.

Lie: To Sean & friends KC told him she would bring Caylee to Tat Parlor on her next appt. (July 17)

Lie: To Christina in phone call from jail (7/16) KC said she would never hurt Caylee.

Lie: June 2005, KC 7 mos pregnant says she is a virgin. Shortly after this KC sends Jesse a text saying "I'm pregnant, you're the father."

Lie: August 2005, full term Caylee is born. KC still claims Jesse's the baby daddy. Jesse won't put his name on the birth certificate w/o paternity test.

Excuse to break up with JG-He loved Caylee more than he loved her!!!

Baby daddy no contact with Caylee-yet died in car crash on way to 1st or 2nd B-day party!

Said she'd help find Caylee when she got out of jail-never left the house unless to spend HOURS with her lawyer

Reported lost work phone to Universal-yet not even employed there!

Also, trip there was to check to see if she'd left another phone on her desk?

Wanted to ask guards if they'd seen the 'nanny' and show pics of Caylee yet did neither, just talked her way through the gate!

Told her parent's during jail visit she never left the city-yet before that was in Tampa/Jacksonville etc etc

Kept telling CA she'd show up 'tomorrow' with Caylee, even telling her one time she'd meet her at Universal-but never did & let the poor woman wait!

Caylee called her noon time on the 15th July-no such call on her bill.

The July 9th vs 15th date of 'disappearance' IMO to distance herself from date of Caylee's demise.

From Sawgrass apt story to JBP-even though on that day apparently there was police/CSI presence due to the jogger murder? Not ONE witness, come ON!

OMG this is just plain NUTZ!!!

I'm hoping the A's will print out this thread and refresh their memory on all the lies they have been told in the past year!

...and the one dot of TRUTH. "She's close by. I can feel it. She's close by."

the "other" cell phone SEEMS to be a LIE:
where she got it (from "work"),that she "switched" the Sim card from phone to phone and that the numbers LE were asking her for she couldn't give them because they were in the "other" phone, that she lost it, and that she filled out an incident report on that at "work"............
the people she didn't have numbers for just happened to be people she was lying about, too .....the "nanny", JL and jeff, etc......
from what I recall.......didn't go back and look it up........

What I find so truly fascinating is how she will take a lie right to the limit and stick to it no matter what. Who on earth would tell the police they had an office somewhere and then TAKE them there when you have NO office. WHY? Does it buy you time to come up with another lie or do you just stick with your lies at all cost until there is nowhere else to go with it. Most people, even a little kid, if you say, "okay show me" they will usually fess up. Not KC, she kept the lie going until as they say "she ran out of carpet". Who does that? It is no wonder LA can't stop laughing. The girl just tells one lie after another and will not back down until pressed to the wall. It is no wonder her family and friends coudn't ever get the truth out of her, look how long it took seasoned detectives to get her to admit she didn't work at Universal and had no office there and had lied. And the minute she admits she lied she goes off on yet another lie. I kept thinking about LA insane laughing at all the questions and then you know if you sit there and have to tell this garbage that your sister has told the family and now looking back, it has to be funny on a sad level to think you fell for any of it and here she is leading everyone around, all these detectives on the job trying to disprove this junk and there sits KC still spewing the same lies. It is so insane that who would ever believe this stuff if you hadn't actually read the transcripts and watched her on videos. It sounds like a really bad movie plot where nothing quite makes sense or comes together. Yet this is KC's life. I keep imagining having a child like her. It would make you crazy. The lies would make no sense and yet she insists. I think CA and GA probably just gave up and focused on Caylee and prayed someday KC would grow up.

This is a schematic of the lies so far. Each movement represents a part-truth and how it is connected to a 24 hour phase in KC's life since St Paddy's Day 2008. I can't find the index I did for each character but you're all figuring it out anyway.

WomansMindgif145.gif

Oh, and this is how I imagine JWG's mind working on all the connections right now. Soon the room will be a web of string and we'll go in for a rescue.
01boy.jpg

Just kidding folks, sorry to waste your time.
biere.gif

"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland

:clap:

One of her biggest lies imo, is that she is getting her parents house *and actually allowing amy to start sending mail to the hopespring address!

Makes me wonder if she was going to stop at caylee's demise.

Agreed! Not much shocks me in this case anymore, but even for KC, this one makes me shudder.

Oh, and this is how I imagine JWG's mind working on all the connections right now. Soon the room will be a web of string and we'll go in for a rescue.
01boy.jpg

*snipped*

:) I was just thinking along the same lines. :hypno:

JWG: If we don't hear from you in a day or two...WE'RE COMING IN TO GET YA!! :bud:

She lied when she told her mother that Caylee was asleep at the Nanny's house on the night of July 15th and she did not want to disturb her, so to please give her one more day and she will get Caylee in the morning.

I wonder constantly what would have happened had Cindy agreed. Would KC have fled that night never to be heard of again? Would she have just left and put off her mother for a few more days? until it was unavoidable? Would she have offed her mother?

Won't the internet blow up if we put all of the lies that KC has said? Just sayin'!

It would be so much easier to list KC's truths! Let's see....I can think of only two:
1) "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days"
and
2) "maybe I'm a spiteful "
Can anybody else think of something TRUTHFUL????

Can you imagine how many lies we DON"T know about.
Anyone think she has made up another whole story and told JB it's what really happened? Wouldn't surprise me . . .

She lied when she told her mother that Caylee was asleep at the Nanny's house on the night of July 15th and she did not want to disturb her, so to please give her one more day and she will get Caylee in the morning.

I wonder constantly what would have happened had Cindy agreed. Would KC have fled that night never to be heard of again? Would she have just left and put off her mother for a few more days? until it was unavoidable? Would she have offed her mother?

Offed the whole family and then played the grieving sole survivor of a family that killed her sweet daughter and then, in a fit of guilt, had a murder/suicide moment while she was working at Fusion one night. It would not have flown either, but she would have played it out anyway.

Can you imagine how many lies we DON"T know about.
Anyone think she has made up another whole story and told JB it's what really happened? Wouldn't surprise me . . .

Probably telling him she suspects her parents of setting her up like this. Obviously they killed Caylee and then set up this whole ruse to have KC locked up because they hate her so much.

It would be so much easier to list KC's truths! Let's see....I can think of only two:
1) "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days"
and
2) "maybe I'm a spiteful "
Can anybody else think of something TRUTHFUL????
I think you stumped me....Oh, in her jail visit w/ her parents she said that she hadn't cried since she had been in jail, that might be true ! Didn't she also say Caylee was close to home ? That, we know was true. I can't think of anything else. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan