Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

If this doll was Caylee’s favorite, why was it not dropped off with her when she was left with the nanny? A child’s favorite toy usually stays with the child. Right?

I think the knife is going to play a role somehow...there has been WAY too much silence about this KNIFE in the back seat where her 3 year old sat in her car seat? One theory? Maybe she was drinking tequila and needed to cut up lemons...

I KNOW!!! There was a KNIFE in the car (mind you it says kitchen knife that was taken into custody and had been cleaned). We have knifes in my kitchen that are **mean**. I don't think they collected a plastic knife from Burger King utensils packets :).

If this doll was Caylee’s favorite, why was it not dropped off with her when she was left with the nanny? A child’s favorite toy usually stays with the child. Right?

YES! And so would the child's favorite backpack! We have no evidence the backpack, doll (unclothed), etc. were not all washed! They still had the lingering odor when collected but porous surfaces almost never give up the smell of decomp once it sets in. IMO Cindy could have put all the items in the washer a few times!

IMO I think there was MORE than just a 'bad smell' on those pants that Cindy washed. Why didn't she wash the cloth doll. Was there other obvious evidence, such as dirt stains, blood, grass stains etc... and the knife, why does someone have a kitchen knife in their car???

Interesting and I have also wondered about this myself!

I want to think that Cindy took this stuff out and washed the pants not because she thought her granddaughter was dead, or there had been a crime, but because she seems so organized and neat.. Maybe the car was in a mess?

I want to think that Cindy took this stuff out and washed the pants not because she thought her granddaughter was dead, or there had been a crime, but because she seems so organized and neat.. Maybe the car was in a mess?

Isn't she a "nurse"???? (I don't know what her exact degree is.) Maybe the neat stuff works for regular folks, but with her experience combined with George's security/Le background, she knew exactly what she was doing. It's very likely called tampering with evidence.

I think the knife was used to cut pills (drugs) for Caylee, she od, the pool stuff was a way to first cover it up, but Casey must have thought about an autopsy and changed her plans. Which is why they will never tell where the body is. My opinion

Why just wash them? IF she was trying to cover a murder (which I don't think she was trying to do) why not dispose of them in a more permanent way?

I wonder if Cindy is a little OCD. I have a friend who is and cleaning is almost a compulsion with her.

Some have criticized Cindy for her very neat hair throughout this ordeal.. if she has anything related to OCD that would PERHAPS explain a few things such as this.

Also the kitchen knife thing in her car is not that unusual ... she could have packed a lunch at one point and needed that to cut vegetables or fruit. It could be suspect or completely neutral, IMO

Guess my suggest made me look nasty. Good point I'd clean it too. But her just mentioning it looked like it hadn't been used sounds a little funny. I know it said a kitchen knife but I wonder what kind of kitchen knife it was

I wonder too. It could be a butter knife, or one taken from a kitchen cutting block imo

Why just wash them? IF she was trying to cover a murder (which I don't think she was trying to do) why not dispose of them in a more permanent way?

agreed. washing them wouldn't necessarily destroy evidence anyway. And I really REALLY dont think she had anything to do with this. I dont even think she knows, still. I think she is in complete shock and denial right now... mixed with a little Jack Daniels perhaps.:silenced:

I agree, I think she had OCD. I can tell you one thing, my house was never perfectly clean when I had 2 year olds!!! In fact, they are 13 and 8 now and my house STILL isn't clean. AND if my child or grandchild was missing, I wouldn't be as put together as she is, I can promise you that! My friend has OCD, and it amazes me the lengths she will go through to have a clean house... seriously!

It should be taken into consideration that Cindy said that the knife found in the car looked like it had never been used. If so why wash it?
If you took a knife out of the back of your car and it looked like it had never been used, would you just put it in the silverware drawer? I would do more than rinse it or wash it off by hand (you have to think that she did not fill up the sink to wash one knife, so she bascially rinsed it off). OR She could have already had a sink full of dishes and added knife to it. I would have just put it in the dishwasher. We don't know for sure that Cindy has a dishwasher or that if she does its working, but my guess is she does have dishwasher and it works.

My mom was a washing addict! I can picture HER taking the pants to the washer and the knife inside. But I can't, figure why the backpack at least if not the doll also, were not washed. But again, as stated earlier, we do not know they were not washed and one more thing, we have to assume that they were found in the car because it is not stated. On that note, the fact that it was stated that there were odors of the car on some items, makes you think they were from the car. If trash with maggots had been taken from the trunk, my DH would have been using some type of cleaner or bug spray for sure. Would my mom and DH have been doing these things if a grandchild was unaccounted for or a daughter? NO no and NO.

Maybe George, the ex-policeman, who cleaned out the car, told her to clean the knife and pants. or maybe George put the pants in laundry to be washed and knife in dishwasher to be cleaned and Cindy, who behaves like a dependent person or victim, innocently cleaned them or was told to and followed the order. We have all seen George's temper on the TV. It is my opinion that George's angry outbursts are not exclusive to this particular situation or the cameras.

I thought it was interested how she referred to one of the dolls as mama or whatever. Does that mean she wasn't really taken care of correctly? Why else would she refer to a stuffed animal as her mom? She was probably alone with the stuffed animal more than she was with her parent

I am a stay at home Mom right now with a 3 year old boy and 4 month old..
My 3 yr old has been Playing house... he calls all the big stuffed toys mommy and the little ones are his babies...

With that said..if she just played with the doll alone calling the doll mom that would be kind of strange..

And if the doll was like her soothie..you know what she needed to sleep and be comfortable..than it is real suspicious that it was in the car..

The part that makes me feel that she was in complete denial about the smell was that she took the other items, the backpack etc... and put them in Caylee's room. The discovery documents said that the items retreived from the house that had been in the car had the same smell (actually said undefinable smell). I don't think she cleaned a suspected weapon, washed pants she thought might be evidence, and then put items that smelled like death in the bedroom to hang around. She has and continues to say unforgivable things, but I think she was in a state of mind that few of can understand. Most people whose child/grandchild dissappears don't have to play a life altering game of Clue with their sociopathic kid.

I thought it was interested how she referred to one of the dolls as mama or whatever. Does that mean she wasn't really taken care of correctly? Why else would she refer to a stuffed animal as her mom? She was probably alone with the stuffed animal more than she was with her parent

I think the name of the doll is TOTALLY odd pyschologically. It's almost like Casey trained her to call the doll that so if anyone asked Caylee was with Mama or whatever. It's totally strange. MY 3 year old has about 10 dolls...she names them after other babies we know or cartoon characters. I probably wouldn't let her name one Mama..that is MY name LOL.

I think the name of the doll is TOTALLY odd pyschologically. It's almost like Casey trained her to call the doll that so if anyone asked Caylee was with Mama or whatever. It's totally strange. MY 3 year old has about 10 dolls...she names them after other babies we know or cartoon characters. I probably wouldn't let her name one Mama..that is MY name LOL.

Maybe that is who she said goodnight to when Casey was out doing her thing?

:liar: The whole family is a bunch of liars. I think G&C have tried to cover up even before Caylee was reported missing. One lie leads to another lie and so on. GA told the guy at the tow yard his granbaby wa missing, i think they tried to destroy evidence in the car, probably threw away the doll clothes and washed everything and I think they helped with the story about the mysterious zanny.....they know the truth IMO..right now they are trying to save their daughter's *advertiser censored**. Thats why Lee is MIA and George has gone into reclusion basically. It would be interesting to know what date the computer searches were done...before Caylee died or after to destroy evidence. :banghead: Sorry needed to vent.....Great web sight, BTW!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back