Casey's Photobucket - #2

Hey Seagull, I just fixed the BSnow pic (see reason for edit!). Noddy gave me a heads up!

After all this time, one picture I still have never seen identified is the blond guy with the word "kill" tattooed on his fingers, hugging Casey in one of her pictures with his hands seen in front, he kind of has long bangs, honey blond hair. Can anyone tell me who that is? I haven't seen the picture in a long time, I'll browse around and see if I can add a link to this post.

After all this time, one picture I still have never seen identified is the blond guy with the word "kill" tattooed on his fingers, hugging Casey in one of her pictures with his hands seen in front, he kind of has long bangs, honey blond hair. Can anyone tell me who that is? I haven't seen the picture in a long time, I'll browse around and see if I can add a link to this post.

Even the friends of hers that posted here couldn't or wouldn't I D that picture. They were asked though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christee, the guy in the top picture you posted, isn't it Chris S? (Not Brandon.)

LOL OK so I'm not the only one?!? So very glad I only took a guess and didn't put up the whole farm. Thanks for catching the glitch...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the interview w/ Simon B. tow yard mgr, he says the bag was white w/ yellow handles. In the pic above the trash bag has blue handles. The part of Simons interview re: trash bag is on page 813, link below...

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564882.pdf

The ONE bag of garbage tossed into the dumpster at the car lot came from ToNE's. Simon B recalled being worried what they were going to find and then he expressed relief when he picked up the bag and found it to be very light in weight. Containing mostly the papers and the empty pizza box.

I also don't recall him mentioning more than 1 white bag of garbage taken from the car trunk and put in his dumpster...

What's up with that?

But I also thought there was trash that CA/GA or both, took out of her car and very possible could have bagged before putting in their trash can. Remember everything in that trunk/car would have been saturated with the odor. Since they aren't sure what in the car came in touch with whatever caused the odor I can see where they would bag everything they removed trying to limit more transfer of the odor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe this is Brandon w KC:

picture.php

and this is Iassen:

anniesbirthdayparty18.jpg

She looks to be channeling her inner Cindy in this photo..

I'm sure this has been discussed, but who is this???

ICONATOR_3609f6_448134.gif
Ms H, was wondering if the slideshow is from KC's Photobucket & if so which file? can't seem to find it although I prob went right by it.

:doh:
Ok nevermind I found it!!

I believe the videos that have no interaction KC is behind the camera. The ones that I know Cindy filmed, you can hear her in the background.

The Caylee breakfast video, where KC takes the camera down under the high chair tray is weird.

The one with Caylee coloring, she tries several times to get KC to respond to her and gets nothing. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Caylee was starting to do that back to KC.

There is a video, where I'm guessing Caylee was 15 to 18 mos old, she was in the bathtub. Caylee starts to move in towards the camera and suddenly backs off. She looked like she was ready to burst into tears. Breaks my heart every time I see it.
I just want to grab her up in a soft fluffy towel, put my face against her belly as I scoop her up and blow a razz-berry on her little tummy. Making her laugh out loud from the tickle. I think this was one they used on the Nancy Grace commercials or when NG was breaking into a commercial for a long time.

~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~:baby:~~~~​

Bolded by me- I'm not meaning to be contrary but how do you know it was KC? It could have been GA he lived there too and had access to the camera.

Bolded by me- I'm not meaning to be contrary but how do you know it was KC? It could have been GA he lived there too and had access to the camera.

You are absolutely correct. That is why I didn't write I know it is KC or it absolutely is KC. I wrote I believe it is KC. Here is why I believe it is KC.

I've never seen a picture of GA holding the video camera or someone commenting to him as the videographer while filming, except when Caylee was very little and once when Cindy brought the camera to the pool and it appears they took turns filming each other playing with Caylee in the water.

I was told George filmed Caylee's birth. I have no proof of this one way or the other.

George was totally smitten with Caylee, I don't think he could not respond to her requests if someone offered him large sums of money.

I have watched videos of Caylee that I believe was filmed by Cindy, Caylee is the only one captured and Cindy talks to her in the background about whatever event they are filming.

I have seen several pictures of KC with video camera in hand. When she is holding the camera she gets that odd look of being a non-participant in whatever she was filming. When someone else was taking the pictures or video she smiles and interacts with Caylee.

I saw a video that KC was filming with Jesse, Caylee and herself. They were sprawled out on the floor (or possibly a bed). IIRC it was on a rug, on the floor. Caylee was pretty young, maybe 6 mos old. KC did the same thing in that video to Jesse, that she later did to Caylee. He tried to get KC to interact or even answer him, he was getting frustrated. I couldn't understand what she finally said to him, but whatever it was, it was the wrong answer. He replied to her to 'Just turn it off, then.' (paraphrased)

KC has this vision of herself, whatever she happens to be doing she sees herself as the ultimate professional. Jesse and Shirley both commented on KC wanting to be a photographer, SP even believed she had a talent for it. Professional photographers are generally not part of the pictures or video's they take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trash bags pic:
Date Time Original: 2008:07:16 21:57:44

Dumpster pic:
Date Time Original: 2008:07:16 21:57:56

Side Yard pic:
Date Time Original: 2008:07:16 22:13:55

There may have been more pix taken, we don't know, but this side yard one is the one that matters for some reason.

That side yard picture shows Caylee's bedroom window near the shed. I don't know if that is why the picture was taken but perhaps the photographer wanted to get a shot of the window and it's location after they found evidence at the dumpster that there probably is a body somewhere.

Cayleeswindowlookingoutatsideofh-1.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208827.htm

I'm positive now that the pic was taken by LE - it was taken 7/16/08 at 10:13:55 PM. One other pic in this folder was taken with the same camera a half hour or so before - a pic of 2 full white trash bags, numbering system is the same (below).

The red stuff looks kind of like red mulch to me....

oadlef.jpg
i can't remember if I've asked this question so if it's been answered plz forgive!

MM's pic of the garbage bags shows the bags laying inside at the bottom of the dumpster, right?

That side yard picture shows Caylee's bedroom window near the shed. I don't know if that is why the picture was taken but perhaps the photographer wanted to get a shot of the window and it's location after they found evidence at the dumpster that there probably is a body somewhere.

Cayleeswindowlookingoutatsideofh-1.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208827.htm

when was this pic taken?.....the crib seems like its missing some of the pooh bear bedding....am i seeing that right?

when was this pic taken?.....the crib seems like its missing some of the pooh bear bedding....am i seeing that right?

I'd have to agree with you TN. Perhaps that is what makes this pic important. Did the bed appear *complete* in other pics or other visits ? What date was this taken ? Do we have any others to compare it with ?

I had never seen this picture until it was posted on this thread! Interesting. It says on the side of the photo that it was taken by the OCSO on December 11th.

MOO

Definitely different bedding from this pic
CindyinCayleesroom.jpg

Not only is it different bedding, the entire crib has been reversed! If you look at the picture taken by LE, the head and foot boards are opposite the one taken by People magazine. Why would they do that??

Not only is it different bedding, the entire crib has been reversed! If you look at the picture taken by LE, the head and foot boards are opposite the one taken by People magazine. Why would they do that??

Are the headboard and foot board not the same? I one higher than the other?:waitasec: I'm not seeing it but with this family I believe anything is possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back