Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

ya know I thought that too for a minute but I think it was the dr mis-speaking, perhaps it shows HIS freudian slip, but not hers. after all he said she won awards for helplessness and while I agree she should have some, they were for helpfulness in school...like a good little bad seed :D

ETA: although it could be that the doc slipped BECAUSE OCA slipped, and his unconscious wanted that out?

Well, that's how he tried to explain it away...that she must have said "X" instead of "Z"....but I'm not so sure. Either way, it was Casey saying what really happened, or the Good Doctor saying it!

AND OMG

Dr. D: talking about FCA bringing up GA's suicide attempt....
Her comment on that was he's [George] going to let me take responsibilty for something I HAVE DONE. I'll be damned if I take responsibility for that. I'm still trying to protect me.
and JA says: He's going to let me take responsibility for something I have done? [Something SHE's done?] For something I've done? [meaning FCA]
again...JA: Something SHE's DONE?
Jeff can't believe his ears at this point.
then the doctor tries to explain it away.
THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE CLOSEST WE WILL EVER GET TO A CONFESSION.
OMG indeed.
How long have theories been shuffling around like cards in my head?
They are no more. I've just been hit with the biggest sledgehammer in the shed.
She drowned Caylee.
She could not have known that, if Caylee was found, a resulting autopsy would not be able to determine Caylee died by drowning. She HAD to say George drowned Caylee because she KNEW that is how Caylee died. At HER hands.
The duct tape? .... Who knows? Maybe something went wrong (marks on the body maybe) and she attempted to cover it up by making it appear a kidnapping. Nevertheless, she THOUGHT forensics would be able to show the cause as drowning. When the kidnapping story gurgled down the drain she was left with one option only - blame George for drowning her. Why would anyone believe George would do that? Because, according to what the evil one would have us believe, he had a history of molestation and as he was doing so to the little one in the pool, she drowned.

Ouch.

OMG indeed.
She drowned Caylee.
She could not have known that, if Caylee was found, a resulting autopsy would not be able to determine Caylee died by drowning. She HAD to say George drowned Caylee because she KNEW that is how Caylee died. At HER hands.
The duct tape? .... Something went wrong (marks on the body maybe) and she tried to cover it up by making it appear to be a kidnapping. Nevertheless, she THOUGHT forensics would be able to show the cause as drowning. When the kidnapping story gurgled down the drain she was left with one option only - blame George for drowning her. Why would anyone believe George would do that? Because, according to what the evil one would have us believe, he had a history of molestation and as he was doing so to the little one in the pool, she drowned.

Ouch.

Yes, yes and yes. I can even see where that afternoon, after she left the house the first time with Caylee and the backpack, and after GA went to work, she came back to the house.....tried to chill out as usual by texting, etc. and Caylee kept bothering her. In a fit of rage she snatched Caylee up...said "OK...Mommy take you for a swim now"...and the rest is history. The duct tape COULD have been place afterwards.....right afterwards....and she bagged Caylee and put her in the trunk. The whole "dog burying" testimony was an attempt to explain away the duct tape on a dead body....not premeditated. I can see that. I can also explain away the chloroform search and neck breaking search as being done for GA and CA. Caylee was easy to get rid of.
She even talks about (to Dr. D) how she made many phone calls to CA after Caylee was drowned by GA and he left with the body, but CA didn't answer the phone. So Casey "went into shock" and never told anything. For 31 days. NO TRY FOR 3 YEARS.
There was some form of "premeditation" in the death of Caylee...otherwise why not call 911 if it was an accident.

OR
She could have been texting, sexting and Caylee did in fact drown by accident. But she knew she would be held responsible for neglect. There is a scale here of what happened - to negligence all the way up to rage of the moment to premeditated.
BUT KILL CAYLEE SHE DID.

Also wanted to add that please don't think I am minimizing what she did by saying it could have been an accidental NEGLIGENT drowning. She is a sick, sick psycho. The doctors are ALL baffled by her.
But I think if you just substituted "Casey" for ZFG - "she took her from me to punish me because I'm a bad mother"
or substitute "Casey" for the "George" took her and did something to her -- he drowned her....
it really tells the tale.

I agree! These psych evaluations give major insight to what happened. I now believe she held Caylee under water and "only her shirt got wet". I think her panic flurry of calls was to contact her mom to say it was an accident. When Cindy didn't answer, she freaked and went into Nanny abduction/denial mode. I'm sure she planned it first by the choice of her clothes. I can't see Casey re-dressing a dead body.

I only pray that sweet Caylee was indeed chloroformed first and didn't suffer. :(

I agree! These psych evaluations give major insight to what happened. I now believe she held Caylee under water and "only her shirt got wet". I think her panic flurry of calls was to contact her mom to say it was an accident. When Cindy didn't answer, she freaked and went into Nanny abduction/denial mode. I'm sure she planned it first by the choice of her clothes. I can't see Casey re-dressing a dead body.

I only pray that sweet Caylee was indeed chloroformed first and didn't suffer. :(

I totally agree.
The doctors and the TH doctors all say that her "profile" is baffling. Because she evidently had a great academic record, great social record (as far as no trouble in school, sports), not the classic sociopathic/psychopatic profile.
YOU CAN BET YOUR BIPPY there were signs at home....I truly believe the fact that the As had so many pets that went on to the great playgroud in the sky also tells a tale. If you stand back from all the fluff - created by FCA and the DT and the As - there is a basic chilling story.

I think she held her under water too, if you substitute her in the George-story, I think that is her confession, as close as we will ever get... it's another of her "tells". she always uses the truth and then twists it and turns it until she can get a believable story. That is how she rolls. take a bit of truth and spin a cotton candy ball around it and when she tells it, it's hard to pick the center out of the ball. But just like her other stories, if you look carefully, the truth is in there, you just have to view it with Casey in mind. She stated her motive in the "leaked" videos (which I am convinced she made possible to get into the public hands , indirectly of course), and she's given her "how I did it" in these psych evals.

I am now satisfied as to the "why" and the "how" from her own lips. Which I was not able to pinpoint in the trial.... I always believed her guilty and blame th jury for being more interested in pizza and movies than doing their job, but hearing it from her mouth seals my opinion based on her own words. As far as the doctors who evaluated her... they should go into a new career if they couldn't figure it out.......I did.

I think she held her under water too, if you substitute her in the George-story, I think that is her confession, as close as we will ever get... it's another of her "tells". she always uses the truth and then twists it and turns it until she can get a believable story. That is how she rolls. take a bit of truth and spin a cotton candy ball around it and when she tells it, it's hard to pick the center out of the ball. But just like her other stories, if you look carefully, the truth is in there, you just have to view it with Casey in mind. She stated her motive in the "leaked" videos (which I am convinced she made possible to get into the public hands , indirectly of course), and she's given her "how I did it" in these psych evals.

I am now satisfied as to the "why" and the "how" from her own lips. Which I was not able to pinpoint in the trial.... I always believed her guilty and blame th jury for being more interested in pizza and movies than doing their job, but hearing it from her mouth seals my opinion based on her own words. As far as the doctors who evaluated her... they should go into a new career if they couldn't figure it out.......I did.

:clap::clap:
Right on.
I also think that, of course, JA and LDB knew this FROM these evals....and knew that by the public consumption of them...the truth could be gleened. As well as circumventing what is coming down the pike.....ala "hacked" videos.

And now.....just because I can and Casey can't.....

I'm going shopping! In public. Without sunglasses and a hat!

Check ya'll later.

Yes, yes and yes. I can even see where that afternoon, after she left the house the first time with Caylee and the backpack, and after GA went to work, she came back to the house.....tried to chill out as usual by texting, etc. and Caylee kept bothering her. In a fit of rage she snatched Caylee up...said "OK...Mommy take you for a swim now"...and the rest is history. The duct tape COULD have been place afterwards.....right afterwards....and she bagged Caylee and put her in the trunk. The whole "dog burying" testimony was an attempt to explain away the duct tape on a dead body....not premeditated. I can see that. I can also explain away the chloroform search and neck breaking search as being done for GA and CA. Caylee was easy to get rid of.
She even talks about (to Dr. D) how she made many phone calls to CA after Caylee was drowned by GA and he left with the body, but CA didn't answer the phone. So Casey "went into shock" and never told anything. For 31 days. NO TRY FOR 3 YEARS.
There was some form of "premeditation" in the death of Caylee...otherwise why not call 911 if it was an accident.

OR
She could have been texting, sexting and Caylee did in fact drown by accident. But she knew she would be held responsible for neglect. There is a scale here of what happened - to negligence all the way up to rage of the moment to premeditated.
BUT KILL CAYLEE SHE DID.

I think the duct tape came prior to the drowing so Caylee couldnt struggle or make noise while she drowned her. And she went straight from the pool to the bags. A slippery struggling toddler is too hard to handle to guarantee death by drowing and she might have cried too loud... so secure her first , toss her in the pool and wait. Doesnt even have to watch it happen. She was free to dispose of the body, no one saw the event, and go into damsel in distress mode if confronted, with the kidnap story. Casey never expected the body to be found.

OMG indeed.
She drowned Caylee.
The duct tape? .... Who knows? Maybe something went wrong (marks on the body maybe) and she attempted to cover it up by making it appear a kidnapping. Nevertheless, she THOUGHT forensics would be able to show the cause as drowning. When the kidnapping story gurgled down the drain she was left with one option only - blame George for drowning her. Why would anyone believe George would do that? Because, according to what the evil one would have us believe, he had a history of molestation and as he was doing so to the little one in the pool, she drowned.

Ouch.

my bold

no, she knew. she knew COD could not be absolutely determined, only implied, as the remains were found 11 december 08 and these talks with the docs were in late 2010.early 2011.

OR
BUT KILL CAYLEE SHE DID.

also, there was a thunderstorm that afternoon, between 2 and 4. so I dont think it was outside in the pool (if at all a drowning occured, it could have been in the bathtub sure but then...why not fake a seizure THEN to explain how she drowned and call 911? hinky sure but who could prove THAT?)

I'm not saying you're wrong (obviously we cant know) and it did cross my mind that perhaps there was a drowning but then the duct tape makes no sense, and especially neither does the chloroform. also, the whole "only the front of his shirt was wet" shows nothing as who would note that in a thunderstorm outside? I guess it would be true in a tub drowning too though.

mind: I believe caylee was killed between 3 and 4 in the afternoon, and JB sort of confirmed this after verdict when he said she died "on a monday afternoon" to explain why OCA couldnt have killed her to go to a party.

ITA with this but I think there is more to it. She could have & would have cried accident & called 911 if she had of just drown Caylee.
There was a reason she couldn't though.
Was she afraid they would discover the chloroform?
Were there marks on Caylee that may make the Dr suspiciuos?

I'll bet the duct tape left a mark.

OR
BUT KILL CAYLEE SHE DID.

I am in agreement with you here. It is possible that FCA was texting, on the computer or even asleep (she was up most of the previous night) when she placed Caylee in the pool in anger or she did not even know where Caylee was. Or, maybe Caylee was in the tub in the house. Same scenario, use pool as backup excuse. Then, panic calls to CA as FCA was used to CA making excuses and making all things right for FCA.

FCA will never take responsibility for anything. I remember a story that a neighbor told about FCA back in 2008 about when FCA was a young teenager. Forgive me if I have parts of this story wrong as I am going on memory but the basis of the story is: FCA was walking the family dog when the dog either soiled or dug in the neighbor's landscaping. Neighbor confronted FCA about situation and FCA said "ir's not my dog". Neighbor stated "you are holding a dog leash". FCA response, "I found this leash on the sidewalk".

JMO but FCA has been allowed to make excuses about everything since childhood.

The tape could have been placed after death either as a cover for Plan B (kidnapping) or a way to keep the car trunk clear of fluid evidence.

JMO but FCA hates GA and has since GA and CA got back together. During the year of the marital separation FCA had complete run of the house and the finances. Meaning CA's income. After GA's return, FCA had a full time job of staying ahead of GA as his daily schedule was not the same as CA. That is how FCA previously was able to NOT work and get away with it. It was a full time job for FCA to keep her cover and she lost her comfort zone and wanted GA out! After all, in FCA's mind, GA was "taking her house" meaning all of her free time.

JMO which has been slowly formulating over the past 3 1/2 years.

Remember, though that duct tape does not stick to wet skin. We have threads about this. Our own logicalgirl even experimented with this by trying to put duct tape on her arm after a shower, LOL. I think Casey killed Caylee by sedating her with chloroform, then put the duct tape on her face, then threw Caylee into the trunk of her car, not caring if she was alive or dead yet.

Also, there were no pool chemicals found in Casey's car. Remember when it came up (I can't remember who said it, sorry) that Caylee's little bathing suit could have sat in the back of the car and possibly lead to the making of the chloroform? Not true, says the forensics. The A's pool had bacquacil in it, which doesn't have any chlorine in it, and chlorine is needed to make chloroform (again, in many of threads we had where we talked about this). No other pool chemicals were found either. Only the chloroform, which was so strong it was still there (it's volatile and evaporates. No chloroform should have been left at all).

I don't think the pool was involved at all. The science proves that. One other thing Casey does is take innocent things and twists them to fit her evilness. Surely she saw George pick Caylee up out of the pool before, and only his top half was wet. I can see her taking that and twisting it to make it part of her story. If Caylee had died in that pool, the A's would not still have it up, and pool chemicals would have been found in the back of Casey's car.

OR
BUT KILL CAYLEE SHE DID.

No - it works but it's just me - I'm not going with that one. For me i think about what went on in this household and how many times CA must have harped on and on (and rightfully so) about protecting Caylee's safety by always making sure doors and sliding doors had safety locks on, and she would have gone on and on about the pool - Caylee had to have her wings on, always make sure the ladder is taken down - yak yak like those of us who do care about children do.

I think OCA paused for one second and thought of the most obvious thing in the yard that "George could kill Caylee with" and not leave any untidy evidence lying around and the pool would have been the glaringly obvious excuse to use. That woman is no brain surgeon. Picks up the nearest thing and weaves yet another lie.

Remember, though that duct tape does not stick to wet skin. We have threads about this. Our own logicalgirl even experimented with this by trying to put duct tape on her arm after a shower, LOL. I think Casey killed Caylee by sedating her with chloroform, then put the duct tape on her face, then threw Caylee into the trunk of her car, not caring if she was alive or dead yet.

Also, there were no pool chemicals found in Casey's car. Remember when it came up (I can't remember who said it, sorry) that Caylee's little bathing suit could have sat in the back of the car and possibly lead to the making of the chloroform? Not true, says the forensics. The A's pool had bacquacil in it, which doesn't have any chlorine in it, and chlorine is needed to make chloroform (again, in many of threads we had where we talked about this). No other pool chemicals were found either. Only the chloroform, which was so strong it was still there (it's volatile and evaporates. No chloroform should have been left at all).

I don't think the pool was involved at all. The science proves that. One other thing Casey does is take innocent things and twists them to fit her evilness. Surely she saw George pick Caylee up out of the pool before, and only his top half was wet. I can see her taking that and twisting it to make it part of her story. If Caylee had died in that pool, the A's would not still have it up, and pool chemicals would have been found in the back of Casey's car.

Good times! I tried it on a lot more places than my arm, :floorlaugh: but remember - we were talking then also about duct tape sticking to wet hair. Schultz got the tape to stick to what I assume was relatively short hair, but no way could I get it to stick to damp hair which is almost shoulder level, even when I wrapped it around and around my head.:great:

Good times! I tried it on a lot more places than my arm, :floorlaugh: but remember - we were talking then also about duct tape sticking to wet hair. Schultz got the tape to stick to what I assume was relatively short hair, but no way could I get it to stick to damp hair which is almost shoulder level, even when I wrapped it around and around my head.:great:

Wow. I don't remember you wrapping it around your head! I must have missed that! Crazy girl!!!! LOL. Love you, Logicalgirl! The lengths you're willing to go to for sake of science and Caylee is admirable!

It's been a long week and I am finally able to actually read through these depos, ... and I kind of wished I wouldn't have..:sigh: ... The DT story (presented at trial) doesn't make any sense. Reading these depos only brought it all back how big of a liar FCA is.. I know, I know I'm simply stating the obvious.. preaching to the choir. But let's break it down.,,

So, it is early morning hours and Princess Casey is still catching up on her beauty sleep. Suddenly, GA comes barging in, "Where's Caylee?" (this is nonsensical fact 1-- CA testified that everything was fine and dandy when she went to work. If she truly believes there was a drowning, or wanted to make it appear as such, then she would have lied and said everyone was faaaast asleep and she had to tiptoe around the house since it was "early morning hours" and she didn't notice the back door was wide open. (Nonsensical fact 2-- nobody would immediately start yelling at their daughter when the granddaughter is nowhere to be seen. A normal response would be, "Is Caylee in there with you?".. Half-question, half-hoping.) Besides, I thought FCA locked her door anyway! How would GA know Caylee wasn't there?? GA goes out of the back door while FCA out of the front (nonsensical fact 3-- that was quite convenient seeing that the pool is the major hazard in the household.) GA finds the body while FCA makes a beeline to the backyard (nonsensical fact 4-- this is even MORE convenient for her! She doesn't actually do anything in the front yard that she was going to look for Caylee in.. she just walks out the front door and goes straight to the back yard... whatever.) In the time it took for FCA to walk halfway around the house, George has found the body, taken it out, and laid it on the ground, posing himself with Caylee in his arms (nonsensical fact 5-- WOW.. THAT was lightning QUICK!!!). Caylee is dead. (NF 6-- she's dead like in a movie. Her eyes are closed and she's not moving. She's just "dead." Everything is still moving so conveniently for her!) Casey begins to cry...and cry...and cry. (NF 7-- According to JB.. she does not grieve like normal people do... What's up with the crying?)George then says, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!.." (NF 8-- FCA didn't do anything, she was just sleeping, right?) Your mother will never forgive you! (NF 9 - Wait, Cindy has perpetually forgiven Casey for EVERYTHING she has done in her entire life. She has always turned a blind eye to her wrongdoings)".. and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freakin' life." (NF 10-- Parents have to sleep! What was supposed to be neglectful? And seriously, the rest of your life? For an accidental drowning? OK.. NF 11--Why would GA lie about this minor crime, and continue to lie about it, especially in light of the coming events in the next 3 years with his daughter charged with murder 1 and facing the death penalty? I thought the point of lying was to keep her out of jail in the first place! Makes no sense! FCA then asks her father for help (NF 12-- WHY? This is the man that has supposedly been a villain toward her forever! Yeah right.. ask the child-molesting rapist for help in covering up an ACCIDENT just so Mom doesn't get mad. In fact, let's lie to Mom.. let's lie and lie and lie and make her think the child is alive and in danger somewhere because THAT certainly wouldn't tick her off!) Riiight..]None of it makes sense.

Something else.. the DT made no connection from GA to the bogus kidnapping story. I wonder why? Hmmm... perhaps because it would make their "theory" even more implausible? What are we supposed to believe happened? After all, the whole coverup was "for Cindy" so the two of them HAD to have discussed what the story was going to be. Did GA just tell her, "Don't say anything until Mom asks. Then say whatever and I'll act clueless about it." And FCA just so happened to have a nonexistent nanny in her arsenal of lies? :floorlaugh:

Or did it go something like...
George: "Let's blame it on the babysitter when Mom asks about it."
Casey: "Dad, there was no babysitter."
George: "HOT DOG! What luck! Let's not blame her right away. Let's wait until Mom gets really angry."

And am I supposed to believe that while FCA was knocking boots with TL, George somehow found the address, located the car, put Caylee in it, let FCA drive around in it for a while, then waited until FCA was distracted again, steal the car again, and dump the body "somewhere"..
Then Kronk finds it where GA put it, Kronk steals the body for whatever reason even though he reported the finding. Put it back so he could report it again.... months go by, and a man walking through the woods who uses steriods came along and found the skull... took it to the Anthony's home and applied duct tape to it, then submerged it in water so it would look like the tape decomposed with the body, brought the skull back to the remains site, threaded weeds and roots through the skeleton so it would look like it was there the whole time, then he let his dog bury some of the bones, and then went, "doo dee doooo" merrily along his way....

I guess I'm supposed to believe that, since that's what the DT said.
They could never really decide who did what with the bones, because after we got the story about the steroid user in the woods with the A's duct tape, it switched back to being all about GA in the closing argument, then returned to Kronk, before finally switching back to GA by saying it was ONE person and ONE PERSON ONLY and now all of a sudden the duct tape wasn't used on the body at all... huh??:confused:

Whew...thanks for letting me vent.. this forum is like therapy! How did the jury not see through this? This was all stuff said at trial. Reading these depos only cemented that FCA is a chronic liar, but they didn't need the evals to show that she was lying about everything!..What did they even talk about during deliberations anyway? :banghead:

To me we will never know for sure how Casey murdered Caylee because it takes truth for that to be known and the truth will never come out of her mouth........ever.

She will continue to blame George........the one she hates with a passion because he messed up her sweet setup at home when he and Cindy got back together and because HE wanted her held accountable in his granddaughter's death. Bad, bad, George..how dare he wanted justice for his grandbaby. (Sarcasm) No one crosses Casey Anthony and walks away unscathed. She will go to extreme measures to grind them in the ground.:furious: Whatever lie it takes she will tell it. She is there to protect the only one that matters in her life...CA.

But she will always be known as the woman who murdered little Caylee Marie Anthony. Everyone knows her lying game by now. The truth will never come but more lies surely will.

These psych doctors need to be evaluated themselves. Casey Anthony has made them look like bumbling fools. It doesnt take a degree to know this horrid woman doesnt have a conscience and her life begins and ends with "ME ME, ME, ME":innocent::innocent::innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back