Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! That is scary about your son and this medication. These types of scary stories are frequently heard with this med. It must be very effective because patients are still taking it even with all the horror stories.
Extremely effective. Both my son and I that did use it did not have very bad acne, but we sure don't have any now! It was like a fountain of youth for my skin as well. But during the course,there is disturbed vision, irritability,body pain,headaches and an overall skin dryness that is intolerable. One has to avoid any additional sources of vitamin A as the accutane is already almost a toxic dose. I really underestimated it when I used it.

There is a bigger chance she was just suffering with drawl from hard drugs. She didn't always have money for gasoline so you can imagine her getting the money together for anything other than a nickle bag.

Krop, 68, said Anthony's friends noticed a change in her personality beginning in 2007. At about the same time, Anthony began suffering from seizures. Krop said Anthony has had six documented seizures during her jail stay. “She was taken to the hospital for one of those seizures,” he said.
Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said any medical record of any inmate would be confidential under state and federal law
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110716/ARTICLES/110719773?p=3&tc=pg
They were not ignored by the jail her file is sealed.

One more medical issue that was ignored by her and her family -
If she was faking, we'd have seen one during the trial on national television.
She has them in her sleep from what I gather. She doesn't drop in the floor.

KC is a liar. KC isn't the person telling us about them.

Casey is a liar, an actress and sneaky as all get out. If she wanted people to know about these episodes, she would figure a way to get them out there. The girl has been lying her entire life and fooled even people she has lived with.

Also, didn't the guards testify they had to wake her out of her sleep and she was all smiles/polite? I didn't hear them testify they witnessed seizures. Are the seizures legit? I have no idea. I don't consider them because even if she does have seizures, what does it have to do with the homicide of Caylee Anthony?
:twocents:

KC was reportedly not a heavy drinker though....

These photos of her strongly suggest binge drinking.
http://futonfraggle.hubpages.com/slide/caseyanthony/458049

Symptoms of having a drinking problem (binge drinking is a drinking problem) include lying to others about drinking and hiding it from others. KC was very good at hiding what she did not want others to see about her.

Large amounts of alcohol are thought to raise the risk of seizures and may even cause them. When you drink alcohol, it temporarily reduces seizures for a few hours, but then increases the chances of having seizures as the alcohol leaves your body. Thus, people who drink heavily, even though they may not have epilepsy, may experience seizures after periods of binge drinking.
http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/living/wellness/alcohol/

Does anyone or has it been said what was wrong with Lee to make him so sick? If there was no reason for his being so sick, then maybe that is something that he ought to look into. I doubt if the family can pull out of their own denial long enough to have any suspicion though.

Lee had a blood disorder. IIRC - Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare disorder of the blood-coagulation system, causing extensive microscopic thromboses to form in small blood vessels throughout the body.

It is a heinous illness, my father almost died from it, the recovery took over 6 months. Sorry I don't have a link.

Lee had a blood disorder. IIRC - Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare disorder of the blood-coagulation system, causing extensive microscopic thromboses to form in small blood vessels throughout the body.

It is a heinous illness, my father almost died from it, the recovery took over 6 months. Sorry I don't have a link.

Gosh - I guess that complicated a diagnosis would require a doctor or doctor's care? Are we laying yet another urban myth to rest here about the Anthony adult children never receiving appropriate medical care as children?

Respectfully shortened

Accutane is still on the market.

My youngest daughter was on Accutane for almost a year! It was a living hell hearing her complain about her lips drying so bad, and shipping every available lip balm I could find on the market to help her. She's been off a yr. now..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...zures-hard-tell-right-wrong-mother-claim.html

snip
Cindy Anthony will reveal to Dr Phil that her daughter Casey suffers from seizures that make it difficult to tell fact from fiction, it has been reported.
In an exclusive interview on Monday, the parents of the 25-year-old will apparently reveal that they believe she may have had a gran mal seizure while her daughter was dying.
George and Cindy Anthony will tell the television psychologist that the seizures are evidence that Casey had a 'mental health condition' that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning, according to a Fox News source.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...zures-hard-tell-right-wrong-mother-claim.html

snip
Cindy Anthony will reveal to Dr Phil that her daughter Casey suffers from seizures that make it difficult to tell fact from fiction, it has been reported.
In an exclusive interview on Monday, the parents of the 25-year-old will apparently reveal that they believe she may have had a gran mal seizure while her daughter was dying.
George and Cindy Anthony will tell the television psychologist that the seizures are evidence that Casey had a 'mental health condition' that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning, according to a Fox News source.

I cannot tell you how disgusted I am at the "revelation." As for the term "gran mal" - somebody ought to complete a few continuing-ed hours or surrender her license.

snip
Do they wanna be any more ambiguous?

Even if she did suffer from gran mal seizures it sure doesn't explain what happened after that.

Even if she did suffer from gran mal seizures it sure doesn't explain what happened after that.

That's right JBean. Nobody AFAIK witnessed her suffering a seizure when she out on the town, she didn't have one while she was getting her tattoo done, as far as we know she didn't suffer one during all those hours driving around town ..... and Caylee sure as heck didn't find her own way to the swamp.

I cannot tell you how disgusted I am at the "revelation." As for the term "gran mal" - somebody ought to complete a few continuing-ed hours or surrender her license.
I wonder why Casey wasn't on heavy duty anti-seizure meds? She would have to have regular blood tests taken as well to monitor the dosing.
If this carppola is true why wasn't it the main defense? Wow! Anthony family, you never cease to disgust me!

That's right JBean. Nobody AFAIK witnessed her suffering a seizure when she out on the town, she didn't have one while she was getting her tattoo done, as far as we know she didn't suffer one during all those hours driving around town ..... and Caylee sure as heck didn't find her own way to the swamp.
I do think she had one based on Jesse's description of what he saw.
but it doesn't explain anything away except that she may have had a seizure disorder-or not. In terms of her behavior and what happened after Caylee died-it has little to no meaning imo
My son is epileptic-if he had a seizure and then his child died-he'd call the paramedics as soon as he was able-just like everybody else would.

I wonder why Casey wasn't on heavy duty anti-seizure meds? She would have to have regular blood tests taken as well to monitor the dosing.
If this carppola is true why wasn't it the main defense? Wow! Anthony family, you never cease to disgust me!
Hi WA.
My 24 yo son chooses not to be medicated and I support him. FWIW.

Well, KC didn't go to the doctor when she was pregnant- so it seems the same logic was followed for these seizures. Also, She was not employed therefore she had no health insurance, although I guess she could have told Cindy some story about missing her enrollment period at work for signing up for insurance and Cindy would have bought it and paid for the doctor.:waitasec:
My opinion is that this is the first step in the A plan for a family reunion and KC coming home to roost.:hen:

Hi WA.
My 24 yo son chooses not to be medicated and I support him. FWIW.
That's great! I hope he's doing well. :loser: My son had a major grand mal seizure at 13 yoa and it was found he was having a brain bleed due to an AVM.
He had successful brain surgery but had to follow up with anti-seizure meds for 6 months and was then weaned off of them. he is now seizure free and a healthy 6'4" adult.

I do think she had one based on Jesse's description of what he saw.
but it doesn't explain anything away except that she may have had a seizure disorder-or not. In terms of her behavior and what happened after Caylee died-it has little to no meaning imo
My son is epileptic-if he had a seizure and then his child died-he'd call the paramedics as soon as he was able-just like everybody else would.
I see what you mean. Sorry, I went a little off track there!
Yes, anybody else would take the appropriate action immediately

What a revelation! This explains EVERYTHING! (not) Wonder why they defense didn't bring in experts to explain these seizures instead of rolling the bus over GA and LA and bringing the young "bug" expert in?? Curious.

I am so over all the explanations and excuses of the A's! Their daughter murdered their precious Caylee. Live with it and stop making excuses for KC.

RIP sweet Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member