Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

all those in bold are very telling. Cindy is truly upset that she wasn't allowed to see Caylee. And Casey was just being a spoiled brat. jmo

Now Cindy is trying to say that Casey was a caring mother and she and her never had trouble. Well it looks like to me that Casey wasn't raising Caylee, CINDY WAS. The lies and selfishness is all on Casey's part. I feel sorry for Cindy. Now she has to defend a daughter that was horribly mean to her and spiteful.

Thanks winteryns. I didn't look at his pics because I would have to log in.

Now I get it. :)

I think part of the problem is that there are 2 Mikes with 2 separate Myspace accounts, both friends with Casey (yes I checked she's on both as a friend). I'm not sure we're all talking about the same Mike.

well, if anyone has ever lived with an addict (I'm including path liar here in this case)...the person creates such a state of confusion all of the time so that the "normal" people around them can't/won't see what is going on. You get so you don't know up from down and you begin to think you're the crazy one while they're out doing their thing. Plus, this family is chock full of enablers. If you've ever watched the show "Addiction" you know what I mean. Casey should have been stopped a long time ago.
OMG! I was just going to post something very similar- you never really know what you're dealing with. What you think you know as true is generally not the case. So, if you guys out here in WSland think you're losing your minds- "Welcome to the world of addiction, mental illness, etc." I always say that people like Casey (who I most certaily believe to be sociopathic) are like tornadoes...wherever they touch down they create chaos...and anyone in the general vicinity gets sucked in.

She could have used the gas for her car, before finally running out and abandoning it?

She could have used the gas for her car, before finally running out and abandoning it?

That's what I was thinking,I'm Surprised that didn't come up with all the talk about the lock on the shed.

Holy crap 6/22/08

Gas cans and $50 in gas stolen from the shed.

Can this family leave out anymore details? Alll of Cindy's BS about the shed and she never mentioned this.
OMG! Note the date was 6/24/08 as the day the burglary was reported.

This is HUGE. Why hasn't this been mentioned before?! If the shed had been broken into...it would mean that Casey possibly did have access at that time. It also means that they had to be home to report it...doesn't it?

It fits with the timeline of when Caylee really went missing, too. :( Oh, I hate to even think about the possibilities this brings up.

I have to run and by the time I get back on there will 10 pages to catch up on. Keep sleuthing!!! You guys/gals are doing great!

I am worried for two reasons. Cindy said on a recorded interview and that the always kept the shed locked. She NEVER mentioned George reporting the shed was broken into.

That was posted today because it is VERY significant in this case.

I am sorry but those parents have both had responsible jobs. THEY HAVE TO KNOW THIS IS STINKIN TO HIGH HEAVEN.

I am worried that Caylee is never to be found. God love her!

Maybe LE is putting in the report for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517