Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over this visit from Patrick. "Mike says if there's anything you want to say just let it go"....TOTALLY some kind of code. What person in their right mind goes to a jail where they know they are being recorded, just to say "You have friends on the outside."???? What is up with this? I hope after this, LE are talking to him. Nothing alarming on his myspace page. He does post a blog giving the basic info on Caylee and asking people to help find her. But other than that, nothing much at all. He had very few friends and there is no Mike and no Casey as his myspace friends.

Just throwing this out there, Casey had three visits yesterday:
one from Patrick B (whose Dad signed in but did not visit)
one from Lee
one from Parents

Only ONE was released to the Press. Dad signs in, doesnt visit, Lee drops a name, during the visit it is clear Casey does not recognize him, following the visit, Casey is heard saying "Now I know who that guy is.."

He is a witness. What kid is going to interject himself into a potential capital murder case, have his DAD drive him there and be on-camera?
It was a message from LE to Casey and she got it.

and Oh yeah-if my baby was missing and somebody came to my jail that did not know, you bet your azz I would be screaming- do you know where my baby is-can you help me find her??

I'm following everything you said...but, "Lee drops a name"....was that meant to say Patrick?

Sorry if this has already been discussed...

but about Baez meeting with Casey & LE separate for 2 hours lastnight. Has anything came out about that? Was this before the parents visit with Casey -- and they made their positive sounding statement?

I've been watching for that and have seen nothing. No media updates so far that I have seen. Even the article in the Sentinel is dated yesterday.

because Casey likes stars so much? Doesn't she have a tatoo with stars somewhere? Also a bunch in a Photobucket account? I may be wrong and just grasping at straws here, but someone please refresh my memory? This is all so strange...

maybe LE let him visit to see what they were up to? as in, to monitor their call. he injected himself into this whole mess, it seems so strange. maybe LE didn't buy his story about being friends from middle/high school either?

someone said earlier that cindy is not allowed to talk to tony? where did that come from? if true, it is interesting....
Cindy said that in her interview this morning. Maybe Tony doesn't want to talk to Cindy and just told her that.

I've been watching for that and have seen nothing. No media updates so far that I have seen. Even the article in the Sentinel is dated yesterday.

I have been watching for anything relating to why GPA said what he said on his way out of the jail yesterday - nothing so far today.
Wonder why Cindy ran to the car?

Cindy said that in her interview this morning. Maybe Tony doesn't want to talk to Cindy and just told her that.

I'm sorry but I missed the interview. What network was it on?

I can't get over this visit from Patrick. "Mike says if there's anything you want to say just let it go"....TOTALLY some kind of code. What person in their right mind goes to a jail where they know they are being recorded, just to say "You have friends on the outside."???? What is up with this? I hope after this, LE are talking to him. Nothing alarming on his myspace page. He does post a blog giving the basic info on Caylee and asking people to help find her. But other than that, nothing much at all. He had very few friends and there is no Mike and no Casey as his myspace friends.

i agree completely. there is something so off about this meeting. in my opinion, the "just let it go" line is the weirdest part. i don't think LE would send him in there, though, as was mentioned earlier. what would be their motive? we know from the phone conversation with her family, that casey said LE was already threatening her to "pin it on her." so they had no need to try to intimidate her by sending in a witness. and that just doesn't sound like police protocol. nevertheless, whose myspace page are you talking about - patrick? what other info is on it, anything useful?

because Casey likes stars so much? Doesn't she have a tatoo with stars somewhere? Also a bunch in a Photobucket account? I may be wrong and just grasping at straws here, but someone please refresh my memory? This is all so strange...

Well I don't know if the hat was meant to connect with her or not, but yes....she does have a tattoo that reads "Bella Vida" and has stars on it. She reportedly told police that she got the tattoo in honor of Caylee (so sorry I do not have a link for this) however when you check out her photobucket account, you can clearly see she has a "thing" for stars in general (also rockstars and oddly....pants). I'm not making this up folks lol.

Okay, I just spent way too much time reading Patrick's comments to his friend Marcus...... Can you say "man crush"? I don't think he's speaking in code. I think he's a guy with no friends who can't let go of the past. He wants everything to be just like it was in middle school, same friends, same conversations, etc. I honestly don't think that he gets it that many years have passed and that they are not in middle school anymore. He probably freaked the heck right out of Casey when he showed up out of the blue. He's weird.

FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The investigators leading the case to try and find 2 year old Caylee Anthony and the lawyer defending the mother met face to face for the first time Friday night.

Neither side said much about what happened however.

Fury outside the Orange County Jail as Fox 35 searches for answers in what continues to be a bizarre case of missing child Caylee Anthony.

Casey's Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was unusually mum about his most recent meeting with Caylee's mom, Casey.

I can’t comment,” said attorney Jose Baez who is representing the mom. “I think it will create more confusion and of all that been bickered back and forth. I think its better not to say anything.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

IIRC, Tony told LE that the last time he saw Caylee was at his apartment complex pool on June 2nd. I had also seen on live TV that LE had picked up Casey's cell phone fron his apartment.

Casey may have told Tony (TonE) that her Mom was too controlling and he is showing loyality to Casey by not talking with Cindy. She would probably love to talk with him about Casey and ask questions.

Okay, I just spent way too much time reading Patrick's comments to his friend Marcus...... Can you say "man crush"? I don't think he's speaking in code. I think he's a guy with no friends who can't let go of the past. He wants everything to be just like it was in middle school, same friends, same conversations, etc. I honestly don't think that he gets it that many years have passed and that they are not in middle school anymore. He probably freaked the heck right out of Casey when he showed up out of the blue. He's weird.

You may be right! Still I wonder though.....why would he be allowed to visit? As someone pointed out earlier (sorry can't recall who)....if just "anyone" could pay her a visit, wouldn't everyone be clamouring to get in there?? IMO there is SOME reason he was allowed to visit, what that is...I just don't know.

ETA: and if just anyone CAN pay her a visit, I say we all head down there and take turns grilling her lol. Kidding. :)

FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The investigators leading the case to try and find 2 year old Caylee Anthony and the lawyer defending the mother met face to face for the first time Friday night.

Fury outside the Orange County Jail as Fox 35 searches for answers in what continues to be a bizarre case of missing child Caylee Anthony.

Casey's Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was unusually mum about his most recent meeting with Caylee's mom, Casey.

I can’t comment,” said attorney Jose Baez who is representing the mom. “I think it will create more confusion and of all that been bickered back and forth. I think its better not to say anything.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

:)..... thank you, absolut!

Maybe this Patrick helped Casey dispose of little Caylee's body? Maybe his comment about 'let it go' meant 'I know your under alot of pressure to talk but DON'T'

FOX 35 NEWS

i think he received a stern warning from LE. that he is, in fact, inhibiting their investigation by insinuating that they aren't doing anything and are being uncooperative. he has less than 3 years experience (he was barred into florida in sept '05) and he is a sole practitioner; this must be the biggest case he has ever had. that doesn't necessarily say anything; but as a lawyer, the stuff he has been repeating to the press (about the poor job the police have been doing, etc), is pretty unacceptable.

You may be right! Still I wonder though.....why would he be allowed to visit? As someone pointed out earlier (sorry can't recall who)....if just "anyone" could pay her a visit, wouldn't everyone be clamouring to get in there?? IMO there is SOME reason he was allowed to visit, what that is...I just don't know.

ETA: and if just anyone CAN pay her a visit, I say we all head down there and take turns grilling her lol. Kidding. :)

I'm wondering if they told Casey that this Patrick was there to visit and she didn't recognize the name, but thought what the heck else am I doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang