Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The investigators leading the case to try and find 2 year old Caylee Anthony and the lawyer defending the mother met face to face for the first time Friday night.

Neither side said much about what happened however.

Fury outside the Orange County Jail as Fox 35 searches for answers in what continues to be a bizarre case of missing child Caylee Anthony.

Casey's Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was unusually mum about his most recent meeting with Caylee's mom, Casey.

I can’t comment,” said attorney Jose Baez who is representing the mom. “I think it will create more confusion and of all that been bickered back and forth. I think its better not to say anything.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

just adding to the article...there was some info below the link you might have missed. :)

Moments after Baez exited the jail, Sergeant John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff's Office emerged.

“We didn’t have an opportunity to talk with Casey this evening,” he said. “Certainly that’s what we were hoping get some information that could help us.”

Sgt Allen didn't comment on if the visit with Baez would lead them closer to Caylee.
He said he has to wait for a phone call from Baez before he can answer that.

Most of the information concerning what happened inside the jail came from Casey’s brother Lee who also saw Casey today. Lee said he informed Casey of her rights. He also laid the groundwork for Casey to meet with detectives which could happen in the near future.

In the meantime Sgt. Allen says they still have an urgent task at hand and that’s to find Caylee

Jun 19, 2007 8:40 PM
I can respect that, but let me paint u a picture and this is real. Ok look at the people u named. Ok Me/Mike/Gabe. It's like after we all left middle school and got done with H.S. we all went others ways. When was the last time me/Mike/u/Gabe all hung out. The last time I remember would be like 8th grade to be real. Mike got his own crew. I'm str8 chillin/ur like whatever/ and Gabe is Married. So it makes things hella hard. I'll always have u back and u know that. As far as the crew we use to have, I really don't know whats up. What do u think?
-YoungMarc
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=f4821ac7-8522-424f-be77-4ac0a564f1fb

Marcus seems to be calling Patrick out on his obsession with the past. I don't think this Patrick's visit meant anything...

just adding to the article...there was some info below the link you might have missed. :)

Moments after Baez exited the jail, Sergeant John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff's Office emerged.

“We didn’t have an opportunity to talk with Casey this evening,” he said. “Certainly that’s what we were hoping get some information that could help us.”

Sgt Allen didn't comment on if the visit with Baez would lead them closer to Caylee.

Most of the information concerning what happened inside the jail came from Casey’s brother Lee who also saw Casey today. Lee said he informed Casey of her rights. He also laid the groundwork for Casey to meet with detectives which could happen in the near future.

In the meantime Sgt. Allen says they still have an urgent task at hand and that’s to find Caylee

I just didnt want to copy the whole article. copyrights and all.

Could this mean that Casey is ready to talk but Baez is wanting to cut a deal? So LE have presented him with an offer and now he's gotta research it or whatever and get back to LE? Just speculating here. What are some other reasons LE has to wait for a call from Baez before they know if they can find Caylee???????

Could this mean that Casey is ready to talk but Baez is wanting to cut a deal? So LE have presented him with an offer and now he's gotta research it or whatever and get back to LE? Just speculating here. What are some other reasons LE has to wait for a call from Baez before they know if they can find Caylee???????

once you are read your miranda rights and are held in custody, after you unambiguously ask for your attorney, the police may not question you without your attorney present. if they do, anything that is confessed cannot be used in the prosecutor's case-in-chief. i doubt there is any deal in place.

i bet that is why LE is so frustrated. they keep trying to set up a meeting and baez is making it impossible for them to interrogate her further. probably because baez knows she has already gotten herself into so much trouble by repetitively lying to the police.

I'm also on stormdancing. Is this server about to be taken offline?

Just a thought it was said Casey got a tat and a Mike (might have done it) Did she tell him why she wanted that tat?? Does he know another story?? Is he sending the message that he won't tell??

This whole thing is so crazy My heart hurts for this child, I hope if she is found alive that none of them get her back, She should have a nice new family.

Just getting up and online today. Haven't had a chance to read thru here. But did anyone see Cindy on the Today Show this morning? She was saying something about how she visited her daughter in jail for an hour and a half and that when the true story comes out that we will see what a hero her daughter is yada yada and the unselfless love for Caylee. Sounds like bull to me. I wonder what new set of lies she is telling her family? Cindy also said she didn't trust the cops. She said Casey wants to talk to the fbi (not LE since they don't trust them). Anything else come out today?

Oh, and one other thing I found weird. Cindy said she wasn't allowed to talk to Cindy's boyfriend (do they suspect him of either killing Caylee or helping in the disposal? OR, are they using the boyfriend to help them with the case and don't want him talking to the family and giving them any info since Cindy seems a little obstructive?

Jun 19, 2007 8:40 PM
I can respect that, but let me paint u a picture and this is real. Ok look at the people u named. Ok Me/Mike/Gabe. It's like after we all left middle school and got done with H.S. we all went others ways. When was the last time me/Mike/u/Gabe all hung out. The last time I remember would be like 8th grade to be real. Mike got his own crew. I'm str8 chillin/ur like whatever/ and Gabe is Married. So it makes things hella hard. I'll always have u back and u know that. As far as the crew we use to have, I really don't know whats up. What do u think?
-YoungMarc
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=f4821ac7-8522-424f-be77-4ac0a564f1fb

Marcus seems to be calling Patrick out on his obsession with the past. I don't think this Patrick's visit meant anything...

What a weirdo....IMO, JMO, etc. etc. of course! lol

whats a tat???

Just a thought it was said Casey got a tat and a Mike (might have done it) Did she tell him why she wanted that tat?? Does he know another story?? Is he sending the message that he won't tell??

This whole thing is so crazy My heart hurts for this child, I hope if she is found alive that none of them get her back, She should have a nice new family.

Well I don't know if the hat was meant to connect with her or not, but yes....she does have a tattoo that reads "Bella Vida" and has stars on it. She reportedly told police that she got the tattoo in honor of Caylee (so sorry I do not have a link for this) however when you check out her photobucket account, you can clearly see she has a "thing" for stars in general (also rockstars and oddly....pants). I'm not making this up folks lol.

she also has a picture of the words la vita bella in her photobucket account..
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
heres a link to one of her full accounts.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?start=all

also in a comment on myspace I saw her invite someone to a party at fusion, I beleive it was around the 20th of June.
Here is a flyer to the party which reads DBC entertainment.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=n208104804_31070758_4876.jpg
also one from june 13th
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=flyer-1-1.jpg
in the photo bucket account the pictures of DBC entertainment are near the flyer as well as a pictures of her and a guy wearing a dbc shirt ( I am not sure if this is the boyfriend)
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=IMG_6018-1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=ho.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_a3699e12921d97893296673bf3b80cdb.jpg

I wonder if you find links from the teddy pieper who is named on some of the pics... we might know the date. How creepy to see her so happy looking if this is after the time caylee went missing
Sorry to bombard with links and sorry if this has already been said.

Oh and I hate to be talkin so much but on the Today show Cindy said when the jailhouse tapes come out we will see what a hero her daughter is. I hope they release them today! Has anyone seen anything? I want to see what she is spouting off to her parents now.

Does anyone have the link for the chatroom used yesterday while the server was down? TIA.

i agree completely. there is something so off about this meeting. in my opinion, the "just let it go" line is the weirdest part. i don't think LE would send him in there, though, as was mentioned earlier. what would be their motive? we know from the phone conversation with her family, that casey said LE was already threatening her to "pin it on her." so they had no need to try to intimidate her by sending in a witness. and that just doesn't sound like police protocol. nevertheless, whose myspace page are you talking about - patrick? what other info is on it, anything useful?

Yes I was talking about Patrick's myspace. Doesn't appear there is any useful info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici