Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not for the life of me under stand how Cindy could/would believe Casey's story of not seeing Caylee for that amount of time,and believing it. Something is wrong with this picture,I can not put my finger on it but it smells,I had thought that Cindy was in denial but this has festered on long enough that Cindy's light bulb should have went off. For over 21/2 years that child was fine,and Casey leaves with her and now she is gone.

I don't think what Cindy is doing is right. That being said, especially to those of you who have children, would you WANT to even consider for a minute that one of your children had maybe done such a horrible thing?

Maybe everyone in here has perfect children, and never has to worry about ever having to face something this tragic, and if so, good for you. Not everyone is that lucky. Every murderer who ever lived has had a mother.

While I don't agree with Cindy's actions, I do understand them. Here is a woman who has been dealing with, imo, a space cadet daughter for who knows how long. I have seen several posts wondering what set Casey off, and believe me, if she is anything like I think she is, it could have been something as simple as, "Please pick up your wet towels out of the bathroom floor." Cindy has probably been dealing with this off the wall behavior for years. Hypothetical situation, say after the 911 calls and turning Casey in, the reality of the situation kicks in for Cindy. These are real flesh and blood people here. I can't imagine the horror if even the smallest part of Cindy thinks for one minute her own daughter may have killed her own granddaughter. So what is she supposed to do? I think in some ways she snapped two weeks ago. If she has the slightest thought Caylee is gone, she may very well be doing whatever she can to try to save the daughter that is still here, however bizarre she may be coming across as. If you want to attempt to apply logic to the irrational, here goes, though again, I don't agree with what she is doing. Hypothetical again, and just my opinion, say Cindy is pretty sure Casey killed Caylee. Caylee's gone, Casey's not, and under the circumstances, it's not likely if she is released and gets away scot free she is going to go out and kill anyone else. The only danger she would represent to anyone is if she had another child.

Anyway, just my personal opinion, I think Cindy has lost it due to feelings of overwhelming guilt. Dealing with someone like Casey on a regular basis can really screw up your sense of reality.
JMO
Lanie

I can honestly say I would put LE, the court system, whoever, between my adult child and myself and I would even go visit them and tell them why.

I don't think what Cindy is doing is right. That being said, especially to those of you who have children, would you WANT to even consider for a minute that one of your children had maybe done such a horrible thing?

Maybe everyone in here has perfect children, and never has to worry about ever having to face something this tragic, and if so, good for you. Not everyone is that lucky. Every murderer who ever lived has had a mother.

While I don't agree with Cindy's actions, I do understand them. Here is a woman who has been dealing with, imo, a space cadet daughter for who knows how long. I have seen several posts wondering what set Casey off, and believe me, if she is anything like I think she is, it could have been something as simple as, "Please pick up your wet towels out of the bathroom floor." Cindy has probably been dealing with this off the wall behavior for years. Hypothetical situation, say after the 911 calls and turning Casey in, the reality of the situation kicks in for Cindy. These are real flesh and blood people here. I can't imagine the horror if even the smallest part of Cindy thinks for one minute her own daughter may have killed her own granddaughter. So what is she supposed to do? I think in some ways she snapped two weeks ago. If she has the slightest thought Caylee is gone, she may very well be doing whatever she can to try to save the daughter that is still here, however bizarre she may be coming across as. If you want to attempt to apply logic to the irrational, here goes, though again, I don't agree with what she is doing. Hypothetical again, and just my opinion, say Cindy is pretty sure Casey killed Caylee. Caylee's gone, Casey's not, and under the circumstances, it's not likely if she is released and gets away scot free she is going to go out and kill anyone else. The only danger she would represent to anyone is if she had another child.

Anyway, just my personal opinion, I think Cindy has lost it due to feelings of overwhelming guilt. Dealing with someone like Casey on a regular basis can really screw up your sense of reality.
JMO
Lanie

Yes but.....her grand daughter is MISSING, and the more that she feeds into Casey's B.S. the longer that little girl stays in danger or worse....in an inappropriate grave. She is really starting to bother me although I have some level of empathy for her. Its becoming difficult to maintain that level of compassion when she's on 50 newscasts a day saying exhibiting nothing but denial. She's worst that Peterson's Mother if you ask me.

How many other cases out there, had little or no information to go on, but they searched anyway?

How many other cases, are LE enforcement resources tied up following LIES upon LIES upon LIES?

We know LE has said they are following every tip they receive.

Let Casey stop playing games & give them some truthful answers & they'll have something to investigate. Is poor Casey STILL so afraid of Zanny the Nanny that she can't tell the FBI what she knows? :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by ebrich
Is you name from "imagine" ?

imnotheonlyone
:confused: huh

Really. What is the meaning of this?:waitasec:

This is my first case that I'm following on WS. But I have a question. Is it standard here for people to nonchalantly post "players" (or secondary players/friends of third party players, etc) their phone numbers and home addresses?

I'm seeing a lot of this and think it's completely inappropriate. I am sure that LE has the information they need, and it serves us no purpose to be posting this information. I thinks it's a big invasion on their privacy, and half these people have only been associated wtih casey through friends of friends on myspace, or in photos taken.

IMO, I think some of this is crossing the line.

Imagine my best friend's brother's girlfriend's friend did this. Then I found out that people were posting links to my home number and address on a public forum because I was a "friend" on her myspace, or took a photo with her at a party. I would be outraged

Well, let me say this. If I stepped outside the bounds of appropriateness by posting public info. (and link) available online and found by searching the FL Division of Corps., let me apologize and play my newbie card. I'm new to this forum and not up on the rules. I'm sorry and rest assured I don't want to be associated with privacy invasion. I didn't think it would be construed as such.

I can not for the life of me under stand how Cindy could/would believe Casey's story of not seeing Caylee for that amount of time,and believing it. Something is wrong with this picture,I can not put my finger on it but it smells,I had thought that Cindy was in denial but this has festered on long enough that Cindy's light bulb should have went off. For over 21/2 years that child was fine,and Casey leaves with her and now she is gone.

Right? What bothers me was how close that family seemed (re my space comments etc) 30 days without seeing Caylee? Thats quite a long time, even if they were in a tiff with Casey. Why didn't they demand to see her sooner. Its just so bizarre to me.

JMO
Lanie

I understand her actions but don't agree with them. I have no idea how I could act in that situation. I truly can't say what I would do.

I know several people have posted they cannot search without casey giving them information to go on. I respectfully disagree. They know they cannot rely on the information being given by Casey and her family, so why bother?
They have cell phone records, they have banking information, they have information that we are not aware of.

I just have to ask, since when did LE need the cooperation of a POI to conduct a search?

Yes, it is a huge task, and who even knows where to start, but just look.
If I heard correctly, and I am a bit emotional so maybe I am wrong, but OC and the FBI stated they would not conduct any searches without the cooperation of Casey. The same Casey who is unable to provide reliable information.

If there is a chance this child is alive, how much time has been wasted?
If in fact she is dead, then find her body, or at least attempt to.

Where is the community, how about Texas Equsearch, anybody?

I am sorry to type, that my faith in this investigation is zilch.
Take the family out of this and go with the info they have.

Seriously, anybody in the area willing to search based on the facts here on this board?

I will charge up my CC's and search myself, however I am not as savvy as the sleuths here, but my feet and eyes work.

Again. forgive my emotional state, but I just don't understand.
When you compare this to other missing children cases, it seems as if nothing is being done, other then dissecting what the family says.

How many other cases out there, had little or no information to go on, but they searched anyway?

I know this is frustrating. But Casey wasted a month. No one else did. One of the most likely places Caylee would end up is in a dump. Do you have any idea how many landfills there are in the Orlando area? How many hundreds or thousands of tons of garbage has been dumped in the last month? Landfill searches are the most dangerous searches there are and rarely end succesfully. To even start a landfill search you would need to know specifically what dumpster is involved and start from there.

Phone and credit card pings won't be much help at this point. The phone would have over a hundred pings. Which location would you start with?

It's all discouraging. But I just want everyone to be aware that the info anyone has access to at this point is not defined enough to obtain a starting point.

The lack of the ability to search and the fact that Caylee will probably never be found is the fault of Casey.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...lusive-cr.html

:waitasec:

Isn't this stuff we all already surmised about Casey? LE paid someone to tell them the obvious? Should we members of websleuth quit our day jobs?

I'm guessing if the family reads this article they will say LE pays professionals to tell them what they want to hear.

I was about to post saying the same thing. I don't think this lady told us anything at ALL. profiler? HUH?!

I cant keep up with all the posts but people under severe stress like Cindy is go into denial. It is just too much to even think Caylee is dead. I truly believe this. Ive done it myself, different situation but at the time I was so scared and stressed to the point I couldnt eat for a week and I denied everything people around me told me. I couldnt process it and just kept telling myself think positive and all the others were WRONG. She wants SO bad to believe Casey (yes I know it is far out) but if she does, it means Caylee is out there ALIVE.

Yeppers.

This is my first case that I'm following on WS. But I have a question. Is it standard here for people to nonchalantly post "players" (or secondary players/friends of third party players, etc) their phone numbers and home addresses?

I'm seeing a lot of this and think it's completely inappropriate. I am sure that LE has the information they need, and it serves us no purpose to be posting this information. I thinks it's a big invasion on their privacy, and half these people have only been associated wtih casey through friends of friends on myspace, or in photos taken.

IMO, I think some of this is crossing the line.

Imagine my best friend's brother's girlfriend's friend did this. Then I found out that people were posting links to my home number and address on a public forum because I was a "friend" on her myspace, or took a photo with her at a party. I would be outraged

One thing I noticed last night was that on NG they had blocked out the pictures of the other party goers at the fuseon club, while on Greta they let it all hang out. I think the NG approach was better. Guilt by association and all.

I know this is frustrating. But Casey wasted a month. No one else did. One of the most likely places Caylee would end up is in a dump. Do you have any idea how many landfills there are in the Orlando area? How many hundreds or thousands of tons of garbage has been dumped in the last month? Landfill searches are the most dangerous searches there are and rarely end succesfully. To even start a landfill search you would need to know specifically what dumpster is involved and start from there.

Phone and credit card pings won't be much help at this point. The phone would have over a hundred pings. Which location would you start with?

It's all discouraging. But I just want everyone to be aware that the info anyone has access to at this point is not defined enough to obtain a starting point.

The lack of the ability to search and the fact that Caylee will probably never be found is the fault of Casey.
amen suzi!!!!! hopefuly the feebies got SOMETHING out of the grandparents that is of use in their six hour meeting...

Originally Posted by ebrich
Is you name from "imagine" ?

imnotheonlyone
:confused: huh

Really. What is the meaning of this?:waitasec:

the person is asking if his name is derived from the john lennon song imagine.

it is a lyric in the song.

One thing I noticed last night was that on NG they had blocked out the pictures of the other party goers at the fuseon club, while on Greta they let it all hang out. I think the NG approach was better. Guilt by association and all.

I pointed that out to my BF last night. It doesn't really matter cuz they're all over the net.

I heard on the shows last night (Greta I believe) that LE could release Casey's cell phone records to the public. Not saying they will, but apparently it is allowed. That seems strange...I mean, those people could have all of America phoning them. Hope they've changed their numbers by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member