Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
that had to have changed in the recent years- it was the same way when I grew up- which was the 80s/90s... if someone said i did it, there was no question. I was just punished.

I think they said they will be there. I also think they are due some alone time.

Let me thank you all for being here...

We'll have to wait and see! My vote is that they are NOT going to be there because today something happened that turned Cindy away from the cameras and I think the truth is finally dawning on her.

I do think that the Anthony's having gone out and defended their daughter's many lies and complained about LE not investigating the case propertly, and because the mother gave so many interviews where she 100% defendned her daughter's innocence in spite of strong, strong evidence that no babysitter kidnapped Caylee opens them up to a fair degree of criticism.

I understand why people are frustrated by them I just think there is a logical reason (besides the obvious psychological ones!) for them to not be the ones trying to cast doubt on Casey's stories and in fact having to be the ones to prop her up so that others will search. I agree that Cindy has been overboard and unsympathetic in her approach but I still think the venom spewed toward her on this board is appalling.

Yes.

Once Cindy believes what 99.9% of the people who know about this case believe, she has lost not just her grandchild, but her own child as well.

That makes me really, really sad.

I can not even imagine the state that she will be in.

Well, based on Cindy's reaction this morning, I think the end is pretty near. Hopefully, we will have some answers in the hours to come. I pray that there is a good outcome for Caylee but I doubt that is going to be the case. Anyway, I wish they would throw Cindy right beside Casey in the slammer because she has done nothing from day #1 but obstruct justice in this case just as Casey has done. JMHO.

Adrienne - this is not directed to you personally, but is a response to this type of comment.

I think it is a little unfair to throw Cindy Anthony to wolves like this. I really believe Cindy is hanging on to her own sanity the only way she can. She is in a hellish situation. It is obvious she loved her granddaughter. She also loves her daughter and she is having a very, very difficult time coming to terms with what is happening here. What mother wants to believe their child is a murderer? I try to put myself in her shoes and I have to say, I would defend my child to the ends of the earth. I would not give in or give up until I was confronted with absolute proof and then, I am quite certain I would be absolutely destroyed and I don't think I would ever recover. If this were me and I had to face these facts, I'm certain it would be the end of me as I now know myself.

I do understand your frustration and don't want to make light of it, I just can empathize with Cindy Anthony's position and wish others would try to also.

I send lots of prayers to the Anthony family and prayers for finding Caylee, where ever she might be. I'll let Casey alone to find her own way.

Salem

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html There's the link the to story that that comment is in.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will not say how close they are to finding 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, but according to one investigator they need more hard evidence.

"Anything that we can get, any new information at all, whether it is from the lab or tips, that helps us find Caylee that much quicker," said Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
So it's not that they need more hard evidence to charge Casey...just in finding where Caylee may be?

All I'll say is: if Casey were my daughter,I'd be in jail and I don't think she'd be able to visit me.

I think it is especially appropriate that the news of a chat with Mark Klaas is posted here. If anyone remembers, many people suspected him when Polly went missing. But he didn't do it. Moral is, we don't always know what is happening behind the scenes, why it is happening or what is going on in people's minds.

I myself always try to look at things from my child's point of view. And I have found that I am capable of more denial than I like. So in that, I can sympathize with Cindy. Could I admit publically that I believed I had lost a grandchild, and lost her at the hands of a daughter I loved? I don't know. Probably not if there was any hope of another possibility.

Knowing that, I am not ready to blame the Anthony's yet. Because in my heart I don't really know if they fully into delusion- trying to believe they hadn't lost their granddaughter and that their daughter was not capable of killing her, trying to support their daughter in the hopes that she will finally open up to them, or whether they are trying to find some way to protect their daughter. Only LE knows what the Anthony's are telling them and how truthful they are being.

All I know is that I Thank God that I am not in the Anthony's shoes. And I pray that I never will be.

I think they said they will be there. I also think they are due some alone time.

Let me thank you all for being here...

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/00b9a680/463c5922

With all due respect. Please put things in perspective here. They went out of there way, from the beginning of time to get the media attention. While they need some alone time now they have to realize that there actions are causing the media attention they are now receiving.
They should have gotten a family spokesperson.
You can't have it both ways.
There is some personal responsibility for this situation that they have to take.
Media is just following up on what they started.
IMHO

Adrienne - this is not directed to you personally, but is a response to this type of comment.

I think it is a little unfair to throw Cindy Anthony to wolves like this. I really believe Cindy is hanging on to her own sanity the only way she can. She is in a hellish situation. It is obvious she loved her granddaughter. She also loves her daughter and she is having a very, very difficult time coming to terms with what is happening here. What mother wants to believe their child is a murderer? I try to put myself in her shoes and I have to say, I would defend my child to the ends of the earth. I would not give in or give up until I was confronted with absolute proof and then, I am quite certain I would be absolutely destroyed and I don't think I would ever recover. If this were me and I had to face these facts, I'm certain it would be the end of me as I now know myself.

I do understand your frustration and don't want to make light of it, I just can empathize with Cindy Anthony's position and wish others would try to also.

I send lots of prayers to the Anthony family and prayers for finding Caylee, where ever she might be. I'll let Casey alone to find her own way.

Salem

Great post Salem!

We also have to consider... if they hadn't defended Casey... would she have shut down completely?

We'll have to wait and see! My vote is that they are NOT going to be there because today something happened that turned Cindy away from the cameras and I think the truth is finally dawning on her.

I agree (and I posted it somewhere, I just don't remember where!)

it seems like Casey has in fact abused her family, mom especially in the sense that her constant lying has kept them running in circles most her life. that can't be too healthy on the emotional side of things at all and well this.....this is just making gmom go over the edge even further.

While I agree with you that the Anthony's had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance and that the speculation about their involvement in her death, or an actual cover up seems to be pretty wild and based on nothing....

I do think that the Anthony's having gone out and defended their daughter's many lies and complained about LE not investigating the case propertly, and because the mother gave so many interviews where she 100% defendned her daughter's innocence in spite of strong, strong evidence that no babysitter kidnapped Caylee opens them up to a fair degree of criticism.

I'm staying off this thread though, having already been told off for being mean and witchy.

Medea- I was under the impression that poster apologized to you, which they should have, and I defended your position and do not want to see ANYONE off of here from the mistreatment of others, that's not what this is about. I have enjoyed your posts, whether they agree with mine or not they come from evaluation of the facts. Hope you choose to stay and participate, and fwiw, that was a cake walk- I could show you threads..:blowkiss:

For everyone responding to Bobby62's comment's link which I have choosen not to click on, I would advise to move on. Only reason being is this is about Caylee in the end. Thanks :)

Casey and Cindy's relationship (imo) has several boundary issues. Also, their relationship screams of extreme enmeshment.

As a mother of a disabled little girl, I find that hurtful and beyond immature.
Lets grow up a little.

Ebrich, I only clicked this on your post and did not see it before, I notified the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member