Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many posts about Cindy and what her behavior may mean. I have been sitting here this morning thinking long and hard about this topic. I must admit that I myself am guilty of Cindy bashing when I hear her on TV not in the boards but to my fiancee who has been following this case with me. After really thinking about it I have formulated my personal opinion. In the jail call Casey was very rude to her mother about her cameo on TV. I am thinking Cindy knows that Casey will see anything she says to the media so she had to change her strategy at that point. As Casey's mother she may be hoping that she is the one person that can get through to her daughter and get her to fess up to what really happened to Caylee. In order to do this she cannot lose Casey's trust so she is fully supportive of her daughter on camera. Behind closed doors with LE and the FBI yesterday could have been her chance to be completely honest without risk of Casey seeing what her thoughts were on TV. Something that she may have revealed during her interviews yesterday could have given LE and FBI new leads to check out sparking today's activity.

Again, none of us really know what is going on in Cindy's mind but this is what I have come up with as my person opinion.

Edited to add, I am having trouble finding the post or article where Cindy has asked the media to go away, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Cindy was using the media to find Caylee?? Where was the heartfelt plea to the "kidnapper" to let Caylee come home?? Seems to me, from what I've observed, Cindy has spent her precious media access whining and b*#ching and moaning ABOUT the media! And, defending her spawns lies! She told the Fox crew that it was their fault that Caylee wasn't home!! When did she get her half-truth, puzzle solving self over to Sawgrass to hang fliers?? Has she reached out to TES, etc.?? Her "woe is me" act leaves me cold. spit!

Well what are you trying to say :eek:

Julie Banderas is not quite up on things & implications.

The only problem I have ever had with George and Cindy (and even Lee in this respect) is they are not out searching every nook and cranny on this earth for Caylee. My parents would walk to the ends of the earth to find their grandchildren and I have stated before they are not the most grandparently (is that a word?) type of people...

I like this one - It's meant to be tongue in cheek
demotivators_2010_2680046.gif

Original here
http://www.despair.com/compromise.html

If LE says they collected dirt, then its as good bet they collected dirt. They have no reason to lie or misdirect, they're not tracking a fugative where public statements to mislead would make sense.

If the media says LE collected dirt, then maybe they did and maybe they didn't. The media has been known to report inaccuracies, especially in high profile cases of significant public interest.

I tried to post this earlier but wouldnt they come in with their own shovel to collect dirt? I didn't see a shovel? I can't imagine them digging down deeper etc since one, no shovel and two, they were only there for less then 5 minutes. Thats not how they do things on CSI. IMO

omg!! just thought of something. what if LE has found caylee, found dirt on her and are seeing if its the same as in the trunk and in the backyard...

I thought about it, but based on Padillas latest comments have discounted it, however, they MAY have found other evidence I think she disposed of, like blanket/sheets? If they found here that announcement would immediately follow the families being told- imo, that's the end of the line for any plea deals for this girl

Where is LE saying they collected more dirt? Please post link and proof. Maybe one bag had dirt but the other did not! (Please look at the female officers bag - from more than just one photo!)

How could they pick up dirt in ten minutes? They were in and out of that house. Maybe they took the stones.

I think they took dirt samples 2 weeks ago, you cant go by the media, they re-report old stuff all the time

Where is LE saying they collected more dirt? Please post link and proof. Maybe one bag had dirt but the other did not! (Please look at the female officers bag - from more than just one photo!)

There's alot of half-truths in this case.

hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

Remember yesterday when Bill Hemmer said that a special piece of electronic equipment was being brought in that analyzes scent?

Maybe the collection today was to provide a comparison point for whatever that analysis revealed in the trunk?

The only problem I have ever had with George and Cindy (and even Lee in this respect) is they are not out searching every nook and cranny on this earth for Caylee. My parents would walk to the ends of the earth to find their grandchildren and I have stated before they are not the most grandparently (is that a word?) type of people...
EXACTLY!!!!!!! Like - oh I don't know - at least PUTTING UP THE FLYERS IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX where she went missing from. Organizing searches in the woods that back up to their neighborhood. Something more than sitting in studios "talking" to reporters.

I say this because back in the day - I was involved in the Adam Walsh searches - he went missing from a Sears store here - Both John and his wife would meet with the press at the end of each day to let them know what had transpired that day.

It has not sat well with me that they (GP's) have not been actively searching anywhere since day one - just talking and talking and talking and talking - AND NOT talking to the one who could really tell them right where to go

Just my opinion

I didn't believe that it was dirt until someone here just mentioned the shovel. Doesn't CSI use small short handled shovels? That may very well be what was in the one bag.

Is there pictures on the bags before they went in?

Does someone have a link to the pictures of the bags they took out of the house today? I saw it earlier but now I can not find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisstanchak