Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wedavis "Maybe Casey left purse was left in the car as a bait so that the car would entice someone and get stolen (so as to get rid of the evidence it contains)."

I find it hard to think anything else, since it has been said Casey had Tony pick her up at the car. Leaving a purse in the car left near Goldenrod Rd seems a setup. If I recall someone who lives in the Orlando area said that wasn't the best part of town and that can be backed up by looking at this http://ocso.com/CrimePrevention/PropertyCrimesandRobberies/tabid/323/Default.aspx (area 20a) I'm guessing it's pretty common knowledge that Goldenrod has higher crime.

It sure seems suspect in my eyes.

Hi Swainee--

I guess I just cannot reconcile how they can say she was known to steal gas but the shed has been locked all this time. George just HAPPENED to call and report it this time...a week after his grandchild goes missing. I dunno. Maybe I am the only one that finds this too coincidental.

First of all there is no report/article/interview quoting either of the parents claiming Casey stole gas from them.

The timing is only because Casey LIVED with her parents until June 9, there would be no need to break in. Now if they were on vacation obviously, they wouldn't be around to get the key from, hence the need for a break in.

Lee and his dad seem like level-headed smart men. They are the ones that probably came up with a plan to pretend to be on Casey's side in order to keep her talking. (We have seen how Casey reacts when she feels people aren't on her side in the very first jail phone call to home. She shuts down completely.)

Since they know Casey could be watching them on tv (again listen to the first jail call home) they have to keep up the act in front of cameras too - or even to friends lest it gets back to Jose Biaz and he let's Casey in on what her family is really doing.

Like Cindy says "this is all about Caylee." I believe they aren't thinking about what the consequences for "covering" for Casey will be in the long run (which isn't what they are doing anyway - they are just pretending to buy her lies and then relays them to the media).

They are using this as a short term solution to Caylee missing. They will think of a long term plan in regards to Casey later...like when Caylee is finally found.

I agree wedavis "Maybe Casey left purse was left in the car as a bait so that the car would entice someone and get stolen (so as to get rid of the evidence it contains)."

I find it hard to think anything else, since it has been said Casey had Tony pick her up at the car. Leaving a purse in the car left near Goldenrod Rd seems a setup. If I recall someone who lives in the Orlando area said that wasn't the best part of town and that can be backed up by looking at this http://ocso.com/CrimePrevention/PropertyCrimesandRobberies/tabid/323/Default.aspx (area 20a) I'm guessing it's pretty common knowledge that Goldenrod has higher crime.

It sure seems suspect in my eyes.

I agree as well, its like having that one piece of crap car that you only leave the doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition in the bad sections of the city praying someone will steal it..

Honestly, I'm surprised Casey hasn't cracked yet. She seems so unstable, I honestly thought she would have cracked by now.

She has Mercury square Mars. She is extremely stubborn, obstinate, and willful.

Please know that not everyone who has this aspect will use the energies the same way Casey seems to be using them. Some people with this will be determined, practical, dextrous, and able to achieve success by dedication and resolve.

Every aspect has a positive use, and a negative use. This is where our free will comes in. It is what we choose to do with the cards we are dealt.

Passin == If I wanted to get rid of a car to theft, I would have parked it where Casey
did. She had to be aware of the crime in that area.......great info!!!!!!!!

First of all there is no report/article/interview quoting either of the parents claiming Casey stole gas from them.

The timing is only because Casey LIVED with her parents until June 9, there would be no need to break in. Now if they were on vacation obviously, they wouldn't be around to get the key from, hence the need for a break in.

Lee and his dad seem like level-headed smart men. They are the ones that probably came up with a plan to pretend to be on Casey's side in order to keep her talking. (We have seen how Casey reacts when she feels people aren't on her side in the very first jail phone call to home. She shuts down completely.)

Since they know Casey could be watching them on tv (again listen to the first jail call home) they have to keep up the act in front of cameras too - or even to friends lest it gets back to Jose Biaz and he let's Casey in on what her family is really doing.

Like Cindy says "this is all about Caylee." I believe they aren't thinking about what the consequences for "covering" for Casey will be in the long run (which isn't what they are doing anyway - they are just pretending to buy her lies and then relays them to the media).

They are using this as a short term solution to Caylee missing. They will think of a long term plan in regards to Casey later...like when Caylee is finally found.

This is my thoughts exactly, and even after discussing it with my own mother, asking her to put herself in that mothers shoes, she admits that is exactly what she would do..
They haven't put out any other conversations with the mother that I have seen or heard, which further makes me believe that her mother is putting on a show of belief in her..only speaking with her would make it harder to keep up the belief in her daughters story.

Casey is too in love with herself to commit suicide.
How demoralizing must it be to be considered so mentally unstable that you would kill yourself over guilt at having committed a monstrous crime for which you haven't actually been charged?

How embarrassing to have all your friends thinking you're a nutty buddy.

And let's not even discuss the wardrobe options.

Tricia, you are truly a kind and generous soul, and I can't believe anyone would challenge your hope that there will be a happy ending to this.

It is possible to wonder if something sudden, shocking, and unexpected happened to Casey, an event involving a mysterious disappearance of Caylee.

This would be a very happy ending, if LE is doing what you are hoping. But, it doesn't explain Casey's constant lying about all the events.

However, let us hold out a tiny bit of hope, even as we steel ourselves for the worst.

I remember that Tricia, he died in prison. In this case I've seen a lot of similarities with the Trenton Duckett case. The FBI came in and looked at other possibilities besides Melinda. Maybe the kidnap story was true. Even investigated him being in Korea. All that came much later. There was a lot of information brought out where LE had not been honest in all their public statements as well.

Do you honestly not see that statement as against TOS? If someone has a different opinion then you then they must just be uninformed?! Here are just a few statements I made and let's see which are unsubstantiated….

'Anthony's (gma, gpa, Lee) have allowed the police to search EVERYTHING they wanted WHENEVER they wanted WITHOUT a search warrant.'

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US Here is one video where the detective directly states that the anthony’s signed affidavits allowing them to search. They repeated that with the yard search before and today and it has been said on the news.

‘THEY are the ones that called the police to begin with. Not only called them once but called them MUTLIPLE times when they could not get a response.’

Check out the 911 call recordings.

'They have readily answered questions without a lawyer.'

They have no lawyer and have stated they are not paying for Baez. This is in multiple places.

‘They have responded to every meeting request from LE and LE has never indicated that they did not answer all questions. The only issue raised by LE was that Cindy was upset when they wanted to talk to the great grandfather in the nursing home and demanded they did not do that.

Agree that I don't know about every meeting reqeust but I’ve seen many many cases where LE has stated that the family was not cooperative but In this instance family members (not Casey) talked with LE numerous times without a lawyer as reported at various points. Except for the Grandpa statement in the bond hearing LE has not said the Anthony’s ever refused to talk with them

'They collected receipts, followed up with friend, SAVED the trash bag from the car to give to police at the beginning'

In multiple articles. The trash is in the bond hearing transcript. Let me know what it is you don’t believe.

I’m not saying I think the Anthony’s are handling things great but I also think people are overlooking the substance of what their response has been because of sound bites they don’t approve of.
did i miss something i thought they waited 30 days before calling the police?

Hi everyone. I'm new here but have been visiting WS regularly. While I believe that Casey belongs locked up (or worse), I do think that the only positive thing about her being released is that she could maybe lead LE to possible search areas or other clues. She's clearly unstable and not working with a full deck of cards...she could slip up if released (and hopefully would be wearing a tracking device). Like I said, I'm a rookie on here, so...

Hi everyone. I'm new here but have been visiting WS regularly. While I believe that Casey belongs locked up (or worse), I do think that the only positive thing about her being released is that she could maybe lead LE to possible search areas or other clues. She's clearly unstable and not working with a full deck of cards...she could slip up if released (and hopefully would be wearing a tracking device). Like I said, I'm a rookie on here, so...

Welcome! I completely agree with you. If they would happen to release her or someone posts bond...I think it would be very interesting to see what she does!

did i miss something i thought they waited 30 days before calling the police?

Supposedly, they didn't know she was missing those first 30 days. I believe that, I think Casey kept giving them the run-around.

I have read through all the threads on this forum and can't seem to find wether anyone knows if any computers have been taken into evidence..I am curious to know what searches or inquiries have been done by Casey..or any family member.

Welcome! I completely agree with you. If they would happen to release her or someone posts bond...I think it would be very interesting to see what she does!

She would swipe her moms CC, get a hot new outfit, and lead us straight to Fusian of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500