Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I have beat Fusian to death...but do they have a menu online anywhere or does anyone have an idea what they serve besides wine and really expensive liquor?

Yup. Full menu on the website...from soups, salads, sides, to various entrees, and 'sweets' (dessert)

http://www.fusianultralounge.com/

Click menu on the screen (can't link directly the way the site is set up)

Yes, George did say it was and he did hand it to them from the trash. However, it doesn't mean it wasn't in there to begin with. I actually think it was because I don't think George and Cindy lied about it to LE at that point. I could see Casey trashing the car easily by leaving food etc. in it since she was living a rather nomad lifestyle.

I think maybe George told Cindy AFTER the call about the pizza tho.

Think about it. If George took the gas cans out before LE arrived...he would have also collected the trash out of the car instead of Cindy.
I could never understand the whole pizza in the trunk story. I have NEVER put old food in my trunk (yeah, I know people have put their stinky fish in the trunk)...what are you saving it for? Bringing it home-where's home? GMA also with her little counting theory assumed the pizza was in there from the time the car was abandoned. For all we know, it was in there from February. Nope, I'm not sure the pizza was ever in there. But, who knows, maybe the stain is pizza oil.

I have been searching and searching - can't find and hard to wade through the thousands of posts. Can anyone give me a link or know when exactly Amy went to Puerto Rico and was if ever proven (or known) if Ricardo went with her? We know Casey was driving her car and picked her up at the airport on July 15 - that is the jumping off point of this whole circus. Amy took Cindy to Casey after Casey picked her up at the airport. If Ricardo went with Amy why didn't Casey pick them BOTH up?

Can anyone help with this?
Poor Swag...have you posted this in the "Questions" thread?

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

OK Why have we not seen the jail video between Lee and Casey yet?! Isn't this part of the huge uproar last week about the Gag Order? Did I miss it? I was so looking forward to that one!
I think they still have to examine each request case by case so to speak. Maybe they don't want to have to go through the whole rigamaroll..like having it challenged..every time. LE can have the final say if I heard correctly.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION TO FORWAD TO THE MEDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member