Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had one of those late night thoughts...
Going with the Caylee as collateral idea, what if Casey abandoned the car because someone was supposed to pick it up from that point? SHe drops it off and they never pick it up. It might have been supposed to go towards whatever debt she owes. If anyone can shoot that theory down feel free, I've gotten used to it.

But there again, why leave her purse in the car? What about the decomposition smell in the car? And why would she leave Caylee's carseat in the car?

Lying, covering up evidence on purpose, obstructing justice, etc. I'm only sticking up for George not Cindy

I think Cindy is the one who is actually trying to tell people something even if she does blurt it out, then try to make excuses. Silence and removing items makes me suspicious. Cindy seemed to have been doing all the calling, searching, pleading, and going after Casey all on her own.

I have tried to track him down...it's amazing how many Ricardo Morales live in FL. It's slightly more common then Zenaida Gonzales. I'm not exaggerating, there are like 12 pages for Ricardo and 8 for Zenaida.
"Him" being Morales. It didn't quote like I told it too.

Casey sure "runs with" an upper class crowd that's for sure. Ricardo coming from PR money. This JP guy supposedly comes from money as well. And I still believe that Amy Huizenga is related to the Huizenga's here - as in Wayne Huizenga owner of the Miami Dolphins - BIG BUCKS there. I think that is why she always used the term "nanny" - trying to "fit in" with this high society new crowd.

Yes, where IS Ricardo? Yes, there are pics of him on the photo thread. I do believe that he is Caylee's dad - JMO. I spent a great deal of time looking at all of the pics he had on his blog that has a link on the photo page as well. It appears that his family are well off by the living standards in Peurto Rico.

Are classes still out in Florida at universities? Maybe he flew over to Peurto Rico with Amy and planned to spend some time with them and did not come back at the same time AMY did.

However, if he IS in Peurto Rico, then is Caylee there with him? See, everywhere I turn, there is something wrong with a theory! I cannot get past the dogs hitting in the backyard. Why would there be a smell of decomposition in the backyard?

I just hope the forensics give a clearly defined answer!!!! I just hate that I feel that Caylee is no longer with us.

I am so infuriated at Casey!!! She holds all of the answers and so far nothing makes sense! She is a confirmed liar, so I do not believe anything she says at this point. How will anyone ever know IF she ever tells the truth?

Sorry to quote my own post, but I used the wrong name!! I meant J P Chatt is who I think to be Caylee's dad!

It just dawned on me that I was using the wrong name!!!! Sorry!

But there again, why leave her purse in the car? What about the decomposition smell in the car? And why would she leave Caylee's carseat in the car?

She may not have been thinking clearly. If she had just ditched the car, that wouldn't explain why she left her purse either. As for the carseat, I am so used to my son's carseats that I don't notice them anymore, even when the kids aren't in the truck. The decomp, well, it would be nice if the forensics would hurry up so can know whether it was Cylee's body.

Does anyone know how much gas was in the car when it was recovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517