Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this theory: Casey read a obituary (say in early July) about a ZFG and that is how she came up with the name, her mother's name Gloria and some close addresses. If LE finds out she is dead, how convienant for Casey.
Sounds good, LE is may now be doing DNA on Jesus Ortiz. Blood avaliable from his car accident.

Okay, I htought the dirt that was being tested was dirt from the yard.

It is from the yard and the trunk. It was originally found in the trunk and then CSI went back to the Anthony house on Friday and collected dirt samples from the yard.....it is widely believed that they are trying to match the dirt from the yard to the trunk dirt. We will have to wait and see.

Let me add another thought...

The body didn't have to be in the trunk for days for the smell of decomp. As a first responder, I've pulled dead people from vehicles before. Don't read any further if you have a weak stomach.

Putting this in quotes so it won't be copied to any responses.
In one case, the deceased's spinal fluid leaked from his nose and pooled on the floorboard of his van. We removed him immediately after the collision, after the coroner's declaration of death, but I would imagine that the smell in that van, after sitting out in the hot sun on the wrecker lot, would have been unpleasant, to say the least.

OK...I'll not gross y'all out with any more stories like that...well, except for this one. I've also smelled burned bodies, and, as for the most offensive, most memorable smells, this one is only second to decomp. If Casey had burned Caylee's body, anyone within a mile would have smelled it.

Okay, I htought the dirt that was being tested was dirt from the yard.
I'm sure LE also obtained or attempted to obtain dirt from some of Casey's shoes. lead into thinking thus far the dirt being tested from the back yard was to match it up with dirt in the car. Samples taken from the yard due to the hit and car. Dirt in car could be from more than one location though.

You know, I've been following this case since the beginning and lately I have been getting the sinking feeling that LE doesn't have anything to prove that Caylee is deceased and that Casey had something to do with her disappearance. Have you ever noticed that people get all whipped up over these mysteries, but in the end, there just isn't any evidence? I think this whole thing may just peter out kinda like the NH case. I'm sorry -I just don't feel good about any of this. :confused:

I honestly have felt the same way as of late. Then I remember that we have a wildcard, Casey. She will come up with another story, I think this is far from over. Now as to if Caylee gets justice or not, I don't know.

It is from the yard and the trunk. It was originally found in the trunk and then CSI went back to the Anthony house on Friday and collected dirt samples from the yard.....it is widely believed that they are trying to match the dirt from the yard to the trunk dirt. We will have to wait and see.
Okay, that explains that.

No I think they mean a ploy by me. and I am getting enough attention for going against the crowd. I don't think that i need any more attention. . .

I want you to know I appreciate your opinions. Sadly, I don't believe Caylee still walks this earth, but your opinions always make me think (and hope!!) in a way I wouldn't normally...THANK YOU!
:blowkiss:

Let me add another thought...

The body didn't have to be in the trunk for days for the smell of decomp. As a first responder, I've pulled dead people from vehicles before. Don't read any further if you have a weak stomach.

In one case, the deceased's spinal fluid leaked from his nose and pooled on the floorboard of his van. We removed him immediately after the collision, after the coroner's declaration of death, but I would imagine that the smell in that van, after sitting out in the hot sun on the wrecker lot, would have been unpleasant, to say the least.

OK...I'll not gross y'all out with any more stories like that...well, except for this one. I've also smelled burned bodies, and, as for the most offensive, most memorable smells, this one is only second to decomp. If Casey had burned Caylee's body, anyone within a mile would have smelled it.

How true, how true!

why do they keep saying she hasn't been charged with anything? she's been arrested, what's the diff?

I wish I knew what "Caylee will be back for her birthday" is all about. If it doesn't happen then what will they say next?
That Caylee must have been at the beach with Zanny

:confused::blushing::confused::blushing:

I want you to know I appreciate your opinions. Sadly, I don't believe Caylee still walks this earth, but your opinions always make me think (and hope!!) in a way I wouldn't normally...THANK YOU!

:blowkiss: Back atcha. To be honest, I am not even sure that I beleive it anymore. But I'll stick with my gut feeling until I get solid proof otherwise. I mean if the hair and possible bloodstain in the car are Caylees, then I guess even I will have to give up the ghost.

if I am ever on trial, I would def want them on my jury. I just don't think CAsey is deserving of any slack or empathy, poor Caylee.

why do they keep saying she hasn't been charged with anything? she's been arrested, what's the diff?

She has been arrested but not formally charged and if they do't formally charge her in the next few days she will walk no bail, no nothing until they get enough to charge her with something.

:blowkiss: Back atcha. To be honest, I am not even sure that I beleive it anymore. But I'll stick with my gut feeling until I get solid proof otherwise. I mean if the hair and possible bloodstain in the car are Caylees, then I guess even I will have to give up the ghost.

Hair and blood doesn't necessarily mean death.

Cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk does, unfortunately.

She has been arrested but not formally charged and if they do't formally charge her in the next few days she will walk no bail, no nothing until they get enough to charge her with something.

how do they formally charge her, is there a seperate proceeding for that?

No I think they mean a ploy by me. and I am getting enough attention for going against the crowd. I don't think that i need any more attention. I don't know what he meant by the "investigative team" remark. He may very well have meant the police. I wondered about that comment too, but no one mentioned it the first two times I posted it, so I let it go. Believe whatever you want. My opinions are mine alone and they are not influenced by anyone. I simply emailed him because there was I couldn't get through on the tiplines and his email is made public for those who can't get through on the police.

Hi n_m_k,
Did you happen to see my post back to you yesterday about the importance of communicating everything to le that you do to Lee.

Jackie Peterson had her very own tipline just like the Anthonys.
If you have something of importance, believe me, rarely if ever is the line busy at the FBI. Call them.

I would like to see "whoever" else is involved at least jailed - that would be a nice b-day present for Caylee - dontcha think?

Sounds good, LE is may now be doing DNA on Jesus Ortiz. Blood avaliable from his car accident.

Do what? I'm talking about the babysitter ZFG. Maybe LE are only looking for living women named ZFG when she may be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa