Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been a pretty good tip....Kudos Joe and thank you for risking yourself....

Cadaver dogs taken behind an elementary school...did NOT find anything.

Uggghh... does anyone else feel like throwing up? :sick:

Yes....and tears are stinging my eyes too. Bless little Caylee; it sounds like what we've all known all along may be confirmed soon. :cry:

Even more telling...Fox News just announced Cindy didn't show up for her 1:00 pm appointment to visit Casey at jail.

Fox guy in Orlando doesn't seem to be aware of the helicopter search.

He says they took cadaver dogs to a school area, but found nothing.

ETA: If they're searching with cadaver dogs, what does that say about the DNA results?

George throwing away Caylee's stuffed animals, Cindy not showing up for the scheduled meeting with Casey, helicopters and LE searching near FL school...

None of this looks good for Caylee.

I'm ill..

WOW - bags of stuffed animals - how do you know that? Can you see that they are stuffed animals? The lengths these people go to. My God, IF you are going to do that - you do it at night - or maybe like INSIDE the garage and put them in the garbage can there so "people" won't see.
How horrible
re-cap please...re-cap please!!
Been busy with migraine and I've missed most of today.
Can ya catch me up SWAG?:blowkiss:

Joe - Are you still in the area? Thanks for all of the info

Thanks for the updates everyone. I'm trying to catch up to you all and not having much luck!

George throwing away Caylee's stuffed animals, Cindy not showing up for the scheduled meeting with Casey, helicopters and LE searching near FL school...

None of this looks good for Caylee.

I'm ill..

That poor, beautiful baby...

I have the Fox News report videoed. I'm uploading it now. I'll post the link in a bit.

Could George be doing this as a ploy to get Casey to talk?

Yea - I heard about that search near that school earlier this morning - said they didn't find anything - does anyone know if there is an elementary school near where they are searching now?

I can't confirm because I couldn't actually see the stuffed animals, but the person running the camera for WFTV was within 3 or so feet from Grandpa with the reporter standing right beside him. As much as I hate to assume anything, I would guess that the reported asked him what was in the bags. They were the dark, lawn type of trash bag that you would use to put big or heavy stuff in, not the normal white kitchen garbage bag.

Maybe the reporter will get gutzy and actually go over and open the bag and take a peek before the trashman has a chance to pick it up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph