Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am looking for a link to the interview that was aired (on Fox News?) with the criminologist or psychologist who was discussing psychopathic behaviour and the affectations of Caylee's mom.

Anyone know where it is? I looked on the media links thread, but can't seem to find it.

TIA :)

snip:

Last night before I got booted by the WS techno gremlins, I asked your opinion about whether you thought Casey might have DID. Now that THE Zenaida seems to be non-existant, or maybe just exists in Casey's mind, I wonder what you think.

I'm sorry, I didn't see it last night. I think one of two things and I haven't figured out which yet.
1. Casey killed Caylee, either because the she was cramping her style, so to speak, or because there was a man around that wasn't ready to be daddy.
2. Casey, due to her obvious love of money, sold Caylee to someone. It does happen. More often that any of us want to admit.
I am not sure of the grandparents part if they had any part at all. They sure come across as untrustworthy.

Try youtube several videos have been uploaded. You might find it there.

Think it was Seriously who was looking for the 'receipts thrown away' stuff...well, whoever it was have it for you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

*snip*
CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.
I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something

*snip*
CYNTHIA ANTHONY: She has receipts from going to the grocery story, from going shopping, from doing whatever. They could have went back at the stores to see if Caylee was with her. They could have done a whole lot of things. They haven't -- you know, they didn't. So it's too late now to go back. I don't have those anymore.
And I'm -- frankly, I'm not holding any more stuff for them. Anything I have I'm going to give to whoever I have, a private investigator, her attorney or whatever that acts like they care about my granddaughter. And I'm frustrated. I just want one of them from the sheriff's department to call me and give me some respect, give my husband some respect, and give us a little update

Is there any word on whether the Anthony's have hired a PI? I think that they have. (
If you want to know why scroll through the old posts. I am not getting jumped on again.)

Think it was Seriously who was looking for the 'receipts thrown away' stuff...well, whoever it was have it for you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

*snip*
CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.
I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something

*snip*
CYNTHIA ANTHONY: She has receipts from going to the grocery story, from going shopping, from doing whatever. They could have went back at the stores to see if Caylee was with her. They could have done a whole lot of things. They haven't -- you know, they didn't. So it's too late now to go back. I don't have those anymore.
And I'm -- frankly, I'm not holding any more stuff for them. Anything I have I'm going to give to whoever I have, a private investigator, her attorney or whatever that acts like they care about my granddaughter. And I'm frustrated. I just want one of them from the sheriff's department to call me and give me some respect, give my husband some respect, and give us a little update

You rock! That's the one I was looking for too!! After reading it I see that I was wrong about what she said the police didn't come and get. I thought she had said clothes but she wasn't that specific.

Is there any word on whether the Anthony's have hired a PI? I think that they have. (
If you want to know why scroll through the old posts. I am not getting jumped on again.)

Baez has hired a PI

I was just wondering if they'd hired one earlier. I can't scroll right now though, but do you mean scroll through this thread or all old posts? That's a scary thought.

I'm sorry, I didn't see it last night. I think one of two things and I haven't figured out which yet.
1. Casey killed Caylee, either because the she was cramping her style, so to speak, or because there was a man around that wasn't ready to be daddy.
2. Casey, due to her obvious love of money, sold Caylee to someone. It does happen. More often that any of us want to admit.
I am not sure of the grandparents part if they had any part at all. They sure come across as untrustworthy.

I think Casey definitely has a mental disorder, possibly DID,and that the ZFG that Casey knows is with her always. I think this is one explanation for her lack of emotion. One part of her really believes that Caylee is safe. I think Caylee was getting too much attention and one part of Casey didn't like the competition. She could have done anything and then disassociated herself from the event.

I think the GPs are going through a grieving process. I don't think they could have imagined that Casey would have done something this horrible. She had fooled them for two years while she was not working. I think they are beginning to come to terms with the reality of this tragedy though.

Baez has some, most attorney's would.

I was just wondering if they'd hired one earlier. I can't scroll right now though, but do you mean scroll through this thread or all old posts? That's a scary thought.

The old posts. Or PM someone and ask. I just don't want to start an issue on the board again. Last time it took on a life of it's own.

I think Casey definitely has a mental disorder, possibly DID,and that the ZFG that Casey knows is with her always. I think this is one explanation for her lack of emotion. One part of her really believes that Caylee is safe. I think Caylee was getting too much attention and one part of Casey didn't like the competition. She could have done anything and then disassociated herself from the event.

I think the GPs are going through a grieving process. I don't think they could have imagined that Casey would have done something this horrible. She had fooled them for two years while she was not working. I think they are beginning to come to terms with the reality of this tragedy though.

I agree, to a certain extent. I think that Casey believes what she is saying, at least some of it. Whether that is practice from telling so many lies or whether that is a sign of her illness, I am not sure. It could be either. I think that the grandparents are grieving, and I don't think that they believed that anything had been done by Casey. I am not sure if they are still coming to terms or if they already did. Sometimes the survival instinct just kicks in. If they realized that they had already lost Caylee, then they might have decided that there was no point in losing Casey too. That's why I am not sure what their part in it was.

What did Casey do with her things when her mother picked her up? She was staying at Tony's did she pick up her bag with every last thing and take it with her (knowing she wasn't coming back?) or did Cindy need to get these from Tony once they knew Casey was in jail for a time?

I agree, to a certain extent. I think that Casey believes what she is saying, at least some of it. Whether that is practice from telling so many lies or whether that is a sign of her illness, I am not sure. It could be either. I think that the grandparents are grieving, and I don't think that they believed that anything had been done by Casey. I am not sure if they are still coming to terms or if they already did. Sometimes the survival instinct just kicks in. If they realized that they had already lost Caylee, then they might have decided that there was no point in losing Casey too. That's why I am not sure what their part in it was.

Yeah, it's hard to diagnose something with little info to go on. I can see your line of reasoning with the GPs as well. No one has gone to visit Casey this week though, or taken a call from her. That speaks volumes; I don't know if I buy the official explanation as to why.

You rock! That's the one I was looking for too!! After reading it I see that I was wrong about what she said the police didn't come and get. I thought she had said clothes but she wasn't that specific.
Maybe some what off topic.
Has anyone considered that the Items removed from the vehicle, was considered evidence? When LE took the veh any items, which were within the veh. taken were required to be turned in to LE. George knew this, he turned over the trash. Same goes for gas cans. It may appear after the fact but their airing and possibly cleaning the veh. along with removing and washing pants, broke the chain of evidence. Same if there were maggots and flies, which would have assisted with decomp time line. Any homicide detective knows this. Warrant for them to address withholding of any and all evidence should require them to appear and explain why items were not immediately surrendered.

It's time to say "Goodnight Gracie!" good sleuthing all.

have a blessed day:blowkiss:

Yeah, it's hard to diagnose something with little info to go on. I can see your line of reasoning with the GPs as well. No one has gone to visit Casey this week though, or taken a call from her. That speaks volumes; I don't know if I buy the official explanation as to why.
The appearance gives way to questioning whether or not GP's were and are aiding, abetting or obstructing. Paticularly now that we have the partial warrant info on items with held. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member