Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some comments about Cindy yesterday, to which at this point I still stand by. I do believe Cindy has some real issues, possibly a personality disorder. Without a doubt very controlling, and probably not terribly easy to live or get along with.

BUT, after hearing the 911 tapes, I can actually see some credibility on her behalf, at least in those early moments.

1) I believe she was trying desperately to get information from Casey about where the hell she had been for the last month, and possibly during the first call, she did not realize Caylee was actually gone. Maybe she thought Casey was using Caylee as leverage against her, and she said OK you don't tell me where she is, and I will report you for stealing my car. In Hopes that would get Casey talking. Being the Mother of a teenager, I have resorted to some extreme measures to get my Son to actually talk to me. I honestly believe at the time of the first call, she did not think something bad had happened.

2) During the 2 hours they were waiting for LE to show up on the car issue, Casey began to talk, and Cindy got frantic, realized the baby was GONE. Hence the second call, where she was clearly distraught.

From that point on, who knows..........I still think she is orchestrating a scenario for the public and LE to latch on to. Maybe in hopes of saving Casey, maybe denial, who knows. We do know Cindy has given some conflicting information about that month time frame. Again, probably trying to cover Casey's *advertiser censored*.

I think those 911 tapes show us Cindy's first moments of realization, and we see her reaction as the story unfolds.

I stand by my opinion that Cindy had NOTHING to do with whatever happened to Caylee, except possibly the dynamics in the family that drove Casey and Caylee away those 30 days. And the family system that allowed Casey to be the young adult she is.

Cindy's behavior from that point on, very questionable. IS she covering something up, I think so. However, it may be based on some deep denial.

Please be kind, as this is only my opinion.

I hope and pray we have some more answers today. I am really anxious to hear from LE. If we need to be looking for this child, please let us know. If she is dead, lets focus on recovering the body. The family will crumble from within.

The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

Ahh ok makes sense now! Thanks Rose! I guess I got it in my head that they were done before police arrived because of that message Amy left on someone else's myspace or facebook where she already knew Caylee had been missing for a month. So I guess Casey or Cindy must have called Amy to tell her this that night.

The woman that is (body language expert) she on bill O Reilly a lot basically said Cindy knows more then she is saying and Cindy touching her self (rubbing arms,touching face) is a sigh of trying to comfort her self.

Anything about Casey's or the rest of the family's body lanuage?

The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

Then if thats the case then Amy KNEW before the pages were made. Because she posted that facebook comment on July 15th around 11:30 pm I think. The calls were made on July 15th correct?

I think they might have made the pages after LE left. Casey was with LE all the next day and then they arrested her. July 16th she was arrested correct?

smocklarge.jpg

honestly, did they have to find homelesslike and crazylike people to represent suicidalish jail inmates? they look like they are going to come "GET YOU!!!"

i wonder if that was their only modelling gig.

i actually laughed for the first time today... *sigh* this case is ultra depressing.

:rolling: :floorlaugh: Thank you for that post, I really needed that today!

No, just common sense things like the fact that Casey doesn't appear as distraught as one would expect a mother to be in court. She also noted that she couldn't tell anything based on her phone voice.

Then if thats the case then Amy KNEW before the pages were made. Because she posted that facebook comment on July 15th around 11:30 pm I think. The calls were made on July 15th correct?

I think they might have made the pages after LE left. Casey was with LE all the next day and then they arrested her. July 16th she was arrested correct?

The last thing i would be doing if my child was TRULY missing would be to get on my computer and make a myspace page. Doesn't someone else usually set these up for families? Along with having a family spokesperson? This girl is shot.

In reference to Casey she couldn't say anything about Casey on the phone with the police (body language) not (voice) expert,but she said that when Casey was arrested she seemed to be detached from what is going on,and in court Casey just seems to be crying because she now realizes that she is the focus. I hope I said that correct. JMO

I made some comments about Cindy yesterday, to which at this point I still stand by. I do believe Cindy has some real issues, possibly a personality disorder. Without a doubt very controlling, and probably not terribly easy to live or get along with.

BUT, after hearing the 911 tapes, I can actually see some credibility on her behalf, at least in those early moments.

1) I believe she was trying desperately to get information from Casey about where the hell she had been for the last month, and possibly during the first call, she did not realize Caylee was actually gone. Maybe she thought Casey was using Caylee as leverage against her, and she said OK you don't tell me where she is, and I will report you for stealing my car. In Hopes that would get Casey talking. Being the Mother of a teenager, I have resorted to some extreme measures to get my Son to actually talk to me. I honestly believe at the time of the first call, she did not think something bad had happened.

2) During the 2 hours they were waiting for LE to show up on the car issue, Casey began to talk, and Cindy got frantic, realized the baby was GONE. Hence the second call, where she was clearly distraught.

From that point on, who knows..........I still think she is orchestrating a scenario for the public and LE to latch on to. Maybe in hopes of saving Casey, maybe denial, who knows. We do know Cindy has given some conflicting information about that month time frame. Again, probably trying to cover Casey's *advertiser censored*.

I think those 911 tapes show us Cindy's first moments of realization, and we see her reaction as the story unfolds.

I stand by my opinion that Cindy had NOTHING to do with whatever happened to Caylee, except possibly the dynamics in the family that drove Casey and Caylee away those 30 days. And the family system that allowed Casey to be the young adult she is.

Cindy's behavior from that point on, very questionable. IS she covering something up, I think so. However, it may be based on some deep denial.

Please be kind, as this is only my opinion.

I hope and pray we have some more answers today. I am really anxious to hear from LE. If we need to be looking for this child, please let us know. If she is dead, lets focus on recovering the body. The family will crumble from within.

I can't give you a link for this information because I looked at sooo many MySpace pages so you can take my comments or reject them. I did read a comment on a young persons MySpace where she said the Cindy we are seeing on TV IS NOT the Cindy she has always known. This is NOT her behavior and is not the way she has always acted or the person she really is . These were friends most likely of Casey as they were in their early 20's. Just saying....

I swear that Cindy testified that before the police left they made myspace pages on JULY 15th. But the 911 calls will dispute that.

The police went and got Casey early on July 16th to take her around to find ZG and the places she lived ect ect. After her written statement they arrested her.

So when could they have made them? Unless they made them the night the 911 calls were made after the police left. So Cindy lied then at the bond hearing.
Maybe the woman is just HORRIBLE with dates. I would think she would sit down and make a timeline. I would if I had trouble with dates and my GD was gone. I would want to know everything down to the detail! jmo

Why aren't they putting out any info at all about ZG, ie. how old she is, i have no idea if this girl is 22 or 62, do any of you? What color is her hair, is she tall, short, fat, skinny, scars? Does she drive, what kind of car?

This is flipping ridiculous that they are allowed to get away with this charade. I'd be playing little Caylee's video in her mom's cell till she cracked. God the more i think about this case, the more aggravated i get.

Ahh ok makes sense now! Thanks Rose! I guess I got it in my head that they were done before police arrived because of that message Amy left on someone else's myspace or facebook where she already knew Caylee had been missing for a month. So I guess Casey or Cindy must have called Amy to tell her this that night.

So that may also explain how Amy knew about Casey draining her checking account that evening? Casey told Cindy, Cindy told Amy. I wondered how Amy gained knowledge of Casey's actions so quickly.

I swear that Cindy testified that before the police left they made myspace pages on JULY 15th. But the 911 calls will dispute that.

The police went and got Casey early on July 16th to take her around to find ZG and the places she lived ect ect. After her written statement they arrested her.

So when could they have made them? Unless they made them the night the 911 calls were made after the police left. So Cindy lied then at the bond hearing.
Maybe the woman is just HORRIBLE with dates. I would think she would sit down and make a timeline. I would if I had trouble with dates and my GD was gone. I would want to know everything down to the detail! jmo
I thought that Cindy had said that as well, Was it one of her many TV interviews,would have been early on.

I think that LE have alot of evidence that Casey did it. But since they have no body they are waiting for the forensics to come back on the trunk. As soon as that happens and they can say Caylee was in the trunk dead. Then she will be arrested and ALOT of stuff will come out that is going to blow us away. I am sure friends, some family members, and other people in the community have alot of things that they have said to police and were asked NOT to say anything until Casey is arrested about it. jmo

I thought that Cindy had said that as well, Was it one of her many TV interviews,would have been early on.

I sort of think the jig was up when Amy got back,Casey got desperate and got in touch with her mom. She had to have known that Amy was going to realize the money was gone. I need to read more about pathological liars and find out what she's all about.

no she said that at the bond hearing,... I don't have time right now or I would look for it. She testified in the bond hearing about it,.. I am pretty sure.

I think that LE have alot of evidence that Casey did it. But since they have no body they are waiting for the forensics to come back on the trunk. As soon as that happens and they can say Caylee was in the trunk dead. Then she will be arrested and ALOT of stuff will come out that is going to blow us away. I am sure friends, some family members, and other people in the community have alot of things that they have said to police and were asked NOT to say anything until Casey is arrested about it. jmo

I know, how many of us thought that the bond hearing would have in ANY way been nearly as informative as it was. I know that was the first time my heart sank in this case, when they said they smelled decomposition. That for me sealed it. I gave up hope then.

Please, please, purdy please... with a big bottle of truth serum on top! ;)
i can't get in either either cake or i would help you, but three pages or so back, Christine posted a link, then you type in your username, and then websleuths. I think it was page 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74