Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grund's myspace blog...

WOW. So I'm human, and feel bad now. WOW.

Of course we all want Caylee home. Perhaps speculation can go way overboard. I don't like hurting people.

Agreed Olive. I wasn't one of the folks speculating about Jesse's dad's religion or about Jesse possibly being involved. I am a Christian myself and I just don't feel comfortable questioning or poking fun at anyone else's religion. Not saying anyone here did that.......I'm just saying that some of the comments I saw regarding Mr. Grund were not very nice. Whether you think he's weird or a religious zealot or a cult member....that doesn't have anything to do with little Caylee IMO. No flames please - just stating my opinion!

I got the impression that although she had spoken to Casey that she did not know where she was staying until that day. In her mind not knowing where her daughter was staying and not seeing her in person = missing.

I think Cindy is definitely got a drama queen thing going on, but I don't think she's guilty of many of the things that many are speculating about.

Just my opinion, but she can't allow herself to think that Casey is involved because then she'd have to accept that Caylee is dead.

I think you're right. When talking to 911 someone isn't going to say, "Well, my daughter has been in contact with me sporadically but I haven't really known her physical whereabouts for the past 30 days", they're going to say missing, as in "I haven't seen her or been able to find her," especially when the person speaking is in an emotional state.

I agree about the speculation. There is nothing to indicate that either grandparent was involved in Caylee's disappearance at all. I find it very upsetting that people are attempting to twist everything they say and do into something evil and sinister.

To Rev. Grund, I would respond with this:

When men have realized that time has upset many fighting faiths, they may come to believe even more than they believe the very foundations of their own conduct, that the ultimate good desired is better reached by free trade in ideas, that the best test of truth is the power of the thought to get itself accepted in the competition of the market, and that truth is the only ground upon which their wishes safely can be carried out. That at any rate is the theory of our Constitution. It is an experiment, as all life is an experiment.

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

(Sorry you look like an extra on CSI: Miami, Rev.)

wow,.. I feel really bad now,.. :( I know I speculated that Jesse might have helped with the cover up. All I can say is Wow,.. and now I feel like an @ss

Don't beat yourself up about it...this case brings out alot of emotions in people, even people like us who don't know the family or the child on a personal level. Sometimes our emotions can run away with us and we say things we don't mean. We're all on this forum because we want Caylee to be found safe and alive, and if God forbid she isn't....we want to try to help find out what happened. I think alot of us come up with really good information, things that investigators may not have found. We're serving a purpose here and although at times hurtful things are said, I hope anyone who comes here sees the big picture and the overall purpose of this forum.

I just thought of something. All of Casey's family and friends thought she was still working at Universal,..correct? It was probably a 9-5 job. Her parents most likely got up earlier to go to work. So she could easily pretend that she was going to work and taking Caylee to Zanny. She would have to talk about Zanny all the time. Maybe there is actually someone that Caylee even called Zanny, so when GM asked what she did with Zanny she would actually be talking about someone,... Casey could hang around the house all day and then make sure she was gone before the parents came home from work. Then come home like she just picked up Caylee. jmo

Don't beat yourself up about it...this case brings out alot of emotions in people, even people like us who don't know the family or the child on a personal level. Sometimes our emotions can run away with us and we say things we don't mean. We're all on this forum because we want Caylee to be found safe and alive, and if God forbid she isn't....we want to try to help find out what happened. I think alot of us come up with really good information, things that investigators may not have found. We're serving a purpose here and although at times hurtful things are said, I hope anyone who comes here sees the big picture and the overall purpose of this forum.

Thank you:blowkiss:
I really truly have to say that this case DOES keep me up at night. I just can't get that beautiful little girl and her eyes out of my mind.

And I have a two year old that gets up at the crack of dawn too! lol

I just thought of something. All of Casey's family and friends thought she was still working at Universal,..correct? It was probably a 9-5 job. Her parents most likely got up earlier to go to work. So she could easily pretend that she was going to work and taking Caylee to Zanny. She would have to talk about Zanny all the time. Maybe there is actually someone that Caylee even called Zanny, so when GM asked what she did with Zanny she would actually be talking about someone,... Casey could hang around the house all day and then make sure she was gone before the parents came home from work. Then come home like she just picked up Caylee. jmo

Halie: how could daughter explain lack of money? It doesnt seem like she had worked much so did her Mother pay for everything? So many unanswered questions. But I think Caylee was probably a very smart little girl and if there was no Zanny, she wouldve been able to tell her Grandma.
Does anyone know how long Casey worked at Universal?

Watching Nancy Grace right now. Why is Tara (Casey's friend) even on here? She hasn't provided any information and she seems shady to me because she is dodging Nancy's questions. Seems as if she is trying to ride this 15-mins of fame to me. :mad:

Swannie

And did you catch at the end where she tells Nancy she is in Michigan? Wonder when she last even saw Casey?

You put it well.

The only problem with speculation on a forum such as this is it can lead to a "groupthink" tendency. And none of us are immune. We are exchanging ideas and information. But "groupthink" does not lend itself well to the judicial process (which is basically what we are emulating on a micro level). So then we start to desecrate anything we built that was constructive. However, I still think the good does outweigh the bad.

But I'm starting to wonder if I'm cut out for this at all.

I just want the child alive and at home. I keep thinking the more I look into it, the more answers I'll have, and the better I'll rest. I'm finding the opposite happening.

I wonder if the delay between the 911 calls can be explained by the following. First family was focusing on the car and the thefts and did not realize anything was up with Caylee. Casey first stalled by saying child was at babysitter and that she would take them there in the morning. The brother first argued that they could wait till morning. After a further private talk with brother Casey admitted that she had not seen child for 31 days and whereabouts were unknown. At this point it dawned on the family that the situation was dire. Now all hell breaks loose and second call was made.

By the way, I do not believe that Casey would be so stupid to leave child's body in a car belonging to the family.

I keep thinking the more I look into it, the more answers I'll have, and the better I'll rest. I'm finding the opposite happening.

Yeah, I've been there. *points you to the JonBenet Ramsey forum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member