Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trust fund for Caylee to buy Casey out of jail is a joke, who would donate to that cause.
But, they may be thinking ahead of us and use the money to give her a proper burial when and if Casey decides to come clean.

No way does George A not know the smell of death, or Cindy a RN.
IMO

Could great grandpa possibly be funding the trust fund through a transfer from retirement account. Wouldn't a transfer to a trust fund from a retirement account have tax advantages for him and be collateral for Anthonys providing they were the account owners? Then they could borrow against the truct fund possibly?

So what's the thought here.....zanny the nanny is really the drug Xanax and possibly when Casey refers to zanny the nanny, she has given Caylee Xanax to knock her out so she'll sleep in the car while Casey parties?

I was actually thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if she did resort to using Xanax on this poor baby. Horrible thought, but I really wouldn't be surprised.

LOVE your SRV avitar, by the way!

Another scary thing, if this baby isn't found soon, there won't be much evidence left on her.

This is exactly what I was thinking also....Casey is trying to delay things as long as possible, hoping that without a body - they can't prosecute her. But they can, and I firmly believe they will, if that turns out to be the case.

PS - thank you guys for the welcome!!!! :blowkiss: I've been dying to post here for days but was having some problems registering.

that is A zanaida gonzales but NOT the zanaida gonzales that Casey claims to know. Yes, one went to that address and besides her, the police found several others. Casey did not know any of them according to her. We need to find the ONE that watched her kid for a year and a half and that Casey was friends with for 4 years. Who and where is she? Know one knows who she is but Casey. I still say she doesn't exist. Not the one Casey is talking about that she claims stole her kid.

Kathyn, the point is, there WAS a ZG that viewed an apartment, THE apartment that Casey said she dropped her kid off at. What do you suppose the odds are that she pulls a name out of her *ss, happens to be ACCURATE that she DID actually visit the apt and leave her cell phone number and she confirms same to LE when they call her?? There is no babysitter for 1.5 years other than the GMA, she made it up.. However, based on this report (and the possibility of a theft of a CPU of a woman of the same name) imo, it is a mistake to discount the importance of this, but that's just me
From affidavit Page 5:

snip..." They ran several names in their system and found Zenaida Gonzalez who came to look at an apartment on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a guest card, completed by Zenaida Gonzalez, which contained her cell number... " snip

snip.." While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive, and when asked, denied knowing Casey, Calee or babysitting anyone at all. She agreed to meet with an investigator to give a sworn statement. This letter was done by OCSO MP investigator Awilda McBride and investigator Kari Roderick where she was shown photos of the defendant and Calee and denied knowing either.

So what's the thought here.....zanny the nanny is really the drug Xanax and possibly when Casey refers to zanny the nanny, she has given Caylee Xanax to knock her out so she'll sleep in the car while Casey parties?

That is what I am thinking too. Maybe she gave her to much??

If this plays out this way I will freak. It may make websleuths the best law enforcement on the planet.

Too true. I'm so out of it - this is the first I've really sunk my teeth into this case, and so much has happened already...
I tried to find news of it posted online...nothing yet. I'm not sure how NG works...maybe they use old news...but I don't think so 'cause I thought I heard they found more.

Or maybe Casey took the Xanax and hurt Caylee and paniced. In Casey's mind anything is possible after all the lies she has told. JMO and something i found online about Zanny in the urban dictionary.

JMO

but that wouldn't explain the blood that tested positive with the Luminol. THAT'S what make me think it was no accident. Although I certainly believe she could have done this anytime.

Heck, I even thought that maybe while partying and being totally out of it she lost track of her daughter. I guess crazy begets crazy.

you know I just thought of something,... ONE of the FIRST things that is reported when a child is missing is WHAT she is wearing! That was NEVER reported! Casey never said what she had on. It isn't reported on any of her fliers either! VERY SUSPICIOUS!

The only that I have seen about what she was wearing was when she was spotted by a family friend at the mall.

I just started telling my husband about Zenaida, a.k.a. "Zanny" and without me saying anyting else he blurted out "Xanax". It took us thousands of posts to reach this strange conclusion and this guy I'm married blurts out the word "just like that". !! I think he has to join WS.

That's what I'm thinking. Unfortunately alot of people think that's acceptable parenting. Zanny's, cough syrup, benadryl. There has been quite a few cases were children were killed because of this.
yeah....and gma said that she and Casey had been talking about ZANNY for at least three years....long before this...and that Zanny was a friend of Jeff too. Wonder why they all got fired from Universal?

:eek::eek::eek: I just signed on and saw Zannie the Nanny might be code for Xanax???

That makes some sense to me, as weird as it seems.

There are rumors abounding that that's what happened to little Madayln McCann. No proof though.

I googled zanny the nanny and she is a character in the starbucks family adventure and other books.. I have taken zanex as well and it would take more than a few to make someone forget 12 hours but it would knock a child out pretty quickly.

Just a recap the breaking was just the box they put the text in. It's a sensationalism move they use each night with different cases. No one has been back to the yard.
thank you absolut... and bumping it again for all to see so there is no speculation on any other body smells and dogs at this time other than what was first reported on.

Kathyn, the point is, there WAS a ZG that viewed an apartment, THE apartment that Casey said she dropped her kid off at. What do you suppose the odds are that she pulls a name out of her *ss, happens to be ACCURATE that she DID actually visit the apt and leave her cell phone number and she confirms same to LE when they call her?? There is no babysitter for 1.5 years other than the GMA, she made it up.. However, based on this report (and the possibility of a theft of a CPU of a woman of the same name) imo, it is a mistake to discount the importance of this, but that's just me
From affidavit Page 5:

snip..." They ran several names in their system and found Zenaida Gonzalez who came to look at an apartment on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a guest card, completed by Zenaida Gonzalez, which contained her cell number... " snip

snip.." While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive, and when asked, denied knowing Casey, Calee or babysitting anyone at all. She agreed to meet with an investigator to give a sworn statement. This letter was done by OCSO MP investigator Awilda McBride and investigator Kari Roderick where she was shown photos of the defendant and Calee and denied knowing either.
Knowing the cell phone number seals it IMO. I'm not sure who the attorney was talking about tonight then. Another ZFG with the same cell phone number?

:eek::eek::eek: I just signed on and saw Zannie the Nanny might be code for Xanax???

That makes some sense to me, as weird as it seems.

There are rumors abounding that that's what happened to little Madayln McCann. No proof though.

"Code" for Xanax. Wasn't the GM talking about "code"??

No direct quote from the neighbor, but said "about a month before the police were at the backyard" so circa 6/15

guys- for the record, as much as it would give me pleasure to see this whackjob get her due ( i think she is an enabler big time) I do not think GM had anything to do with Caylee's death and did not really believe Casey was capable of killing her, before 7/15.
That being said, I think the woman is mentally unstable and she is acting out in the first stage of grief- denial...
Remember the 7/5 post from her about all the chances.. she robbed them blind, there's no way they left that house (shed was locked) open while they were on vacay. Casey was stuck for the first time with watching her own kid 24/7. They have a garage, why would Casey need to back the car up and not open the garage door? Because she was locked out.

I wish Lee, if your reading this, that you tell LE what you know, you are not betraying your Mom or sister, you are recovering the dignity of this sweet baby from the pit she is in. Do the right thing for Caylee.
Remember, she is named after you : CAY-LEE.

I also belive she was locked out. My bro and sis in law have to do same thing because of one o her sons. When they go on vacation, they try to keep it secret, they are afraid he will break in and steal. Sounds like same problem with Casey, parents were robbed by her and so had to lock everything up.
I do wish lee would come forward and tell all, but sounds like he travels alot and maybe wasnt there for alot of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2