Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo SouthernMom

I also think viewing the tapes is about public relations. They need to coach her to be the distraught mother she should be.

IIRC there is a taped phone call of Casey fussing at her mother, Cindy, over things said in media coverage. If her family is smart, they will be careful not to say anything negative about Casey to the media, thereby reinforcing the statements of "We're on your side." I think they are holding out on the hope that Casey will slip with some piece of info that will lead them to recovering Caylee.

LE has not been able to meet with Casey since they arrested her and she lawyered up.

It's just as well.... all she wants to do is tell lies anyway.

Casey & Baez will have to explain their lack of cooperation in finding her daughter when she stands trial for Caylee's murder.

Patrick visited her in prison on closed curcuit tv- he may be an innocent bystander overall, but he chose to visit her and pledge his support.
Interject yourself, your a player, period.....

Not dissing you, perhaps you might ask Patrick why he referenced Mike Walker and if Mike Walker is the person that gave Casey her newest tattoo?

DISAGREED. I will no longer discuss any communication with these innocent bystanders - that will alleviate the problem.

I think they need to isolate Casey also from EVERYONE. No visitors. I can't believe she gets visitors every day. Whats up with that? I think her family would do her a service if they sort of disowned her until she talked. Tell her they aren't putting up with this anymore and want nothing else to do with her until she tells them what happened and then stay away. all those friends too. Let her realize her life will just be one of sitting in jail with no one around to talk to on the phone or in person. She is one sick puppy and I don't know what is wrong with her family that they don't see it. They should have put her away years ago.

Oh, I thought that comment was VERY, VERY inappropriate.

It's bad enough Casey is a mental case... her lawyer is pretty despicable to even play to her sickness when a little child is in danger.

That's why I think the ONLY way Casey will ever feel like she has no choice but to start telling the truth is if she's ISOLATED from everyone at least for 3 or 4 days.

She & her lawyer are BOTH enjoying themselves too much.

YEAH WE NEED SHOT GIRLS FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS AT FUSIAN.

ANY GIRL THAT IS LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY AND DRINK FOR FREE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS EITHER FACEBOOK ME OR TEXT ME YOUR NAME AND INFO AT *** *** ****.

THE ONLY THING WE ASK IS THAT YOU HELP PROMOTE BY BRINGING AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE WITH YOU!!!!

Contact Info
Email:

Looks like this could have been Casey's emplyment:devil:

From Facebook

Do they have the death penalty in Florida?

My stomcah just sank when i realized this child has been missing since June 7 or 9 or 14 or 15 or 16 - depending on who you ask and that NO ONE has seen HER!

My heart aches, she would have been found by now. I think LE is not looking because they know she is dead. OH GOD OH GOD.:nerves:

Most likely since June 15th foward as Cindy had Caylee to visit the nursing home and the video was done that day too!

I kind of have a hard time reconcilling "accidental" death with being out clubbing repeatedly...this looks more to me like "I'm finally free of my toddler that was cramping my lifestyle" activity.

If she accidentally killed the chld, even if she covered it up, wouldn't you expect some kind of somber behavior..instead of out partying and making up detailed lies about the baby?

I TOTALLY agree....NO REMORSE

Amy was interviewed in the beginning I didn't seem too kind about Casey. She wasn't happy about Casey stealing money from her, IIRC. This doesn't sound like she was in on it.
one thing that jumped out at me though is that casey was able to convince amy at first she moved the money etc for her vacation if you reread what amy wrote. I would think in order for casey to be able to do that she would have to have been out of it or on someting??

YEAH WE NEED SHOT GIRLS FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS AT FUSIAN.

ANY GIRL THAT IS LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY AND DRINK FOR FREE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS EITHER FACEBOOK ME OR TEXT ME YOUR NAME AND INFO AT *** *** ****.

THE ONLY THING WE ASK IS THAT YOU HELP PROMOTE BY BRINGING AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE WITH YOU!!!!

Contact Info
Email:

Looks like this could have been Casey's emplyment:devil:

From Facebook

no. But, one of her friends from myspace is a shot girl and casey calls the girl her little sister. From the pictures, all the shot girls were dressed in the matching outfits. The 'little sister" girl is in one of the pics all over the news in a turquoise ripped up shirt and blonde hair

I just listened to the tape of her conversation with "Christy"...I doubt she will ever tell the truth, I didn't hear a shred of concern or remorse..she's PO'd that her familly 'only cares about Caylee'...totally self centered.

She thinks she can lie her way out of this and if that child's body isn't found, she isn't going to ever admit guilt. IMO

That's my gut feeling also.

To Casey, Caylee is yesterday's news & she has SO moved on, she can't understand why people are still harping on it. They're annoying her with the endless questions & that's making her MORE determined not to give in to their obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11