Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that these NO SHOWS are due to the family contacting these individuals and asking them not to visit. Patrick was contacted by Casey's family after his televised visit and asked not to return.

Someone needs to cut their internet access so they can't see the visitors log anymore... Interesting..

Medea, excellent posts, stick with the facts folks, crimes are usually what they seem. Most don't involve drug smugglers, bad drug deals, kidnappers, etc.

Pay close attention to the inner actions of the family and to the hard evidence in this case. Fact is a TRAINED investigator smelled decompostion in the trunk of Casey's care. Casey's mom, a trained nurse smelled decomposition in that car. The child is missing and the last KNOWN person to see her was Casey. Everything she told investigators are lies.

I do agree with everything you said. It does not look good for Caylee.

Morning/Afternoon everyone. I tried to get on last night but site was down. :( so now gonna try and read some. You all are awesome with staying on top of everything. I love WS and it's members. :blowkiss:

Well I hope that Mike can get his messages in some other way if Patrick can't go back...wink wink.

Someone needs to cut their internet access so they can't see the visitors log anymore... Interesting..
Speaking of the visitors and no shows and all. I heard either last night or this morning (and I believe it was from the PR police guy Padilla) that Casey has had 11 visitors (or visitations) he named mom and dad and lee and then he said there was a private investigator that was hired by the family. Did anyone else catch that?

And did anyone ever find out who this William Waters was that was a no show last night?

No - not really - the last person KNOWN to have seen her is Cindy - we have never heard when Cindy turned Caylee back over to Casey - the last documented picture of Caylee was at the nursing home.

This is true.

That's not my interpretation of the information...Casey and Caylee went on the 'vacation' and Cindy never talked to the grandaughter..

It was Cindy NOT Casey who called 911 to report her grandaughter missing, I think its correct that Casey is the last person known to be with Caylee..even she puts herself having the baby after Cindy...only she gives the child to a non existant nanny or ex boyfriend...
The more I think about it, the more I think Casey left her child with a real person (but not Zanny The Nanny, by any means) so she could go and hang with her new BF at his place after she stormed out of her parents' house. I think something happened to Caylee while she was with this person(s), and by the time Casey went to pick her up she was dead.

But it's just a guess.

I think most of Casey's friends will be no shows since the gag order was denied. I don't blame them one bit as I would not want to be seen as a media sensation.

That's not my interpretation of the information...Casey and Caylee went on the 'vacation' and Cindy never talked to the grandaughter..

It was Cindy NOT Casey who called 911 to report her grandaughter missing, I think its correct that Casey is the last person known to be with Caylee..even she puts herself having the baby after Cindy...only she gives the child to a non existant nanny or ex boyfriend...

Also true.

I think it stems from the knowledge that all of us here have been able to dig up so much on all the players in this case...

Wouldn't it be fantastic if the panel of judges came back and lowered it to $499,999.99?

OR If they raised it to a million . . .

I've not taken anything personally at all...problem is I'm not a shouter, so I get lost in the noise...:)

LOL, I know what you mean. I'm not a shouter either. And when a thread is moving quickly, with multiple theories, and everyone thinks their theory is the correct one, then sometimes feelings get hurt. In that case, a thread can get pretty nasty and the focus gets lost. The important thing is the finding of info.

Everybody's theories are equal, until the actual info is released.

I couldn't agree more. I actually registered here after lurking for awhile and noticing that everyone was treated so nicely. I'm beginning to feel interrogated myself...:waitasec:
I would probably not be alone in telling you that when I first came on WS's I thought something similar.
Most of the people that come here to discuss cases are very analytical.
I have learned here many lessons, and one of them is that people aren't being confrontational at all. It's the way we handle information. We like facts so that we can analyze them.
I don't consider you one that sits back. If you did we wouldn't have been wondering what you were trying to say.
Having said that I am not sure I buy your theory. It's not about you personally, it's just that frankly I don't know what the heck is going on in this crazy case. It's all frustrating and it's hard to come to anyone conclusion.

Maybe Casey couldn't find a sitter and left her in the car to party. Trunk maybe?

imnottheonlyone-

Did Patrick say why he was there to visit Casey? Did he mention this Mike guy?

Has there been any mention of Casey and Lee's 45 minute video meeting
being released? Sorry if this has been covered today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members