Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she may talk if plastered, but she cannot drink and would have to consent to random drug testing during the time she is out on bond.
remember the minister's wife...dang what was her name....oh yeah....Mary Winkler...!!! She sat drinking in a bar and smoking on newyears eve with her friend while out of bail before her trial while a guy took a picture of her with his cell phone! I guess it depends on her condition...I think Winkler had a "drink in moderation" order to her bail....

Let me be the first:

Welcome! But do you really think Casey would leave the body in her car as she abandoned it?

Thank you for the welcome. I just can't figure out what Casey did with the body if Caylee died around June 16..I can see her leaving the body there for the time being, coming back on the 18th to move her. What did she do with the body from the 18th to the 27th when the car was adbandoned? If she dumped it right away why did it smell on July 15th but not on June 24th? But if the body was in the car, buried under a bunch of garbage and stuff the smell might have been buried, too. I am thinking she could have gotten rid of it by the 24th but why didn't George notice a smell? Just throwing out thoughts.

"Casey and a bounty hunter from Padilla's team will be staying at Casey's parent’s house 24/7. Leonard Padilla says he can get information out of Casey about her missing daughter. “Getting out of jail, big thing, very significant. She takes a hot shower, does her hair, paints her nails…starts feeling human again.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7232585&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Paint her nails?!!??? Real concerned mom uh huh. :razz:This guy is a :clown:. What's he gonna do next give her a spa day to get her to talk?

What day did Casey abandoned the car? and when were the gas cans stolen? maybe she was getting gas for the car and it got towed before she got to fill it up?

June 27th was when Casey left the car at Amscot. George reported the gas cans stolen on the 22nd, I think.

Some of them aren't just bounty hunters. Some are certified and licensed as PI's in the state of California. If they are granted reciprocity in Florida and they are working for Casey/Jose, I think their information goes to Jose first and foremost. Jose under client/attorney privilege doesn't have to disclose it. Thus far, there's not a sign of a GJ - anything they find they do not have to disclose until GJ: they don't have to offer it up to anybody. A prosecutor would have to ask them the appropriate specific questions on the stand, I think, to get those answers.

Given what happened in the Drew Peterson case and that GJ, I don't have much faith.
Thanks for that explanation. So, are you saying Jose could use "work-product" rules to get around any info the BH give him?

Plastered? Are you referring to hanging drywall? I know you aren't referring to alcohol... because Casey's dad said she doesn't drink.

He said that with a straight face? Or was that supposed to be funny?

justme, no it's not justyou...I'm right there with you on the reality TV thang. sick, just sick imo

Let's play . . . WHAT IS CASEY GOING TO DO FIRST WHEN SHE GETS OUT?

A. Visit the apartment complex where she left Caylee so she can look for clues.

B. Organize State-Wide Searches to look for Caylee

C. Make a personal video crying out to the kidnappers to bring home her daughter safely

D. Call Tony to see if there is anything going on at Fusian this Friday

Maybe this was discussed... I read somewhere about the jailhouse visitors that went o see Casey in jail. Anyone know who this Patrick Burgeouis (sp) is?

He was an odd little friend from high school.

Plastered? Are you referring to hanging drywall? I know you aren't referring to alcohol... because Casey's dad said she doesn't drink.

LOL!!

I thought daddy said she only drinks when she's pregnant... NOT when she misplaces her daughter? :rolleyes::crazy:

I am still concerned that www.helpfindcaylee.com has been taken offline.

This is the first time since they put it up that it has been down this long.

I have seen other "HelpFind" websites appear and disappear as soon as the missing are located in one way or another.

Damn this interminable waiting!!

Blargh!!!

Wonder why???

I am so on the same page as you sister! What is going on?

The hosting provider for the site I think is atlantic.net - they have a website www.atlantic.net . Atlantic's site is up - what's weird is it looks like the webserver on the server the Caylee site is on is turned off, or perhaps the site is being moved.

"Casey and a bounty hunter from Padilla's team will be staying at Casey's parent’s house 24/7. Leonard Padilla says he can get information out of Casey about her missing daughter. “Getting out of jail, big thing, very significant. She takes a hot shower, does her hair, paints her nails…starts feeling human again.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7232585&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Paint her nails?!!??? Real concerned mom uh huh. :razz:This guy is a :clown:. What's he gonna do next give her a spa day to get her to talk?

LOL.. Too funny.. well hopefully she paints them a different color other than that horrible blue on her toes seen in the video shown of her in court!

To think that painting her nails or taking shower would make her have a epithany to say what happened to Caylee, is just WRONG!
In my opinion...

I have the strangest feeling that on June 22nd? when George asked Casey to open the trunk....Caylee was there wrapped in her pink blanket...But, he just didn't see her...or realize it. There is no comments by him of what happened after the trunk was opened...An argument? Were the cans full or empty...Did he take them from her?

When he flipped out in his driveway he yelled "You don't care about me or Cindy. You don't care about Caylee You care about sensationalism....
(No mention of Casey)

I have been really wondering this as well Amberjack.

What's he gonna do next give her a spa day to get her to talk? I picture L Padilla sittin' there painting Casey's toenails, while Casey munches some chips. Well, darlin' you feeling better?

Thank you for the welcome. I just can't figure out what Casey did with the body if Caylee died around June 16..I can see her leaving the body there for the time being, coming back on the 18th to move her. What did she do with the body from the 18th to the 27th when the car was adbandoned? If she dumped it right away why did it smell on July 15th but not on June 24th? But if the body was in the car, buried under a bunch of garbage and stuff the smell might have been buried, too. I am thinking she could have gotten rid of it by the 24th but why didn't George notice a smell? Just throwing out thoughts.

IMO, George didn't open the trunk on the 24th. He just doesn't want to admit that he got the gas cans back after he got the car back from impound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson