Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping something good comes of this.

LOL Everyone by now knows my stance, I'm PRO-BH. I like these guys and I think they will at least get something done. But that's ok that I like them and others don't. I'm good with that. :)
I like them too! At this point it can't hurt. Nothing else has worked. I just don't like the fact that she will be staying at the house. I think that's a bad move. Maybe it will start out that way and once BH sees how explosive that situation is gonna be he will move her.

I agree with you ESoS I hope LE builds a strong case before bringing premature charges. I dont mind her getting out on bail. I know she will end right back up in jail one way or another. I just hope they either find Caylee alive, and if they cant then they better have a strong case. I dont want to see this girl on the streets ever again.

Hi All,
Thought it would be good to catch the board while it is slow..........

Question... (& I already KNOW or think I know the answer)... Why All The Hostility?

I noted earlier that other members were a little intimidated by the "snippiness" of he board lately?

I guess I can understand & relate to the frustration involved & I also understand that this is a highly emotional case.... but all this unjustified BASHING gets to be a little much..

I guess my question is....
Do you people PREFER that this child is dead??????

I have never seen anything like this & I AM REALLY trying TO UNDERSTAND,,,, But as an uninvolved (But CURIOUS) party, I have Never in my life witnessed such negativity???

Are some here going to be disappointed "IF" this child IS indeed found alive???
Next... "IF" this child "IS" found deceased... will the mob automatically be out to LYNCH the mom & family with no regard to the actual facts?

I can't even begin to list the threads that have now been edited or partially deleted,....

I think this is definitely being tried "already" by the media & the public... Thoughts???

if they had DNA wouldn't they mount some large searches? Or is it still too shaky as to where all Casey had been during that time?

LOL Everyone by now knows my stance, I'm PRO-BH. I like these guys and I think they will at least get something done. But that's ok that I like them and others don't. I'm good with that. :)

Im on the same page with the BH, im all for it. I do understand everyones opinion about them but what could it hurt. If she keeps her mouth shut even out of jail, then LE case is getting stronger if you ask me.

if they had DNA wouldn't they mount some large searches? Or is it still too shaky as to where all Casey had been during that time?
I've never understood why no searches either. That doesn't make any sense. Even tho it's been such a long time - they still have places they could start.

question: how does Padilla expect to get her to talk when he is only giving her a week and then sending he rback to jail? That's what I took from him saying that, anyway. If he is just going to send her back to jail in a week, why woul dshe admit anything, especially if it is info that would help convict her of anything? SHe will enjoy her week out, and wouldn't want to screw that up?

Wondering if the comment about giving himself a week is because there's only about that much time until the next hearing?

Hi All,

Question... (& I already KNOW or think I know the answer)... Why All The Hostility?

I noted earlier that other members were a little intimidated by the "snippiness" of he board lately?

I guess I can understand & relate to the frustration involved & I also understand that this is a highly emotional case.... but all this unjustified BASHING gets to be a little much..

I have never seen anything like this & I AM REALLY trying TO UNDERSTAND,,,, But as an uninvolved (But CURIOUS) party, I have Never in my life witnessed such negativity???

Next... "IF" this child "IS" found deceased... will the mob automatically be out to LYNCH the mom & family with no regard to the actual facts?

I can't even begin to list the threads that have now been edited or partially deleted,....

I think this is definitely being tried "already" by the media & the public... Thoughts???

All I have to say: CAn I get an AMEN in the house?

Us being able to express different opinions here is what helps us all think outside the box. I love the fact that people disagree or have different theories. There have been things here that have really opened my eyes.

Hi All,

Casey is guilty till proven innocent at this point. Its hard for me to not think she is guilty of something with everything i know. Do i hope they find Caylee dead? NO WAY, but IMO i think she is. Yes i will be happy if she is alive. And im afraid no matter what the outcome of this case that Casey's life is ruined. JMO

Hi All,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mine NighTillDawn, don't know how that happened.
Scott Peterson was tried before public opinion way before he was arrested for the murder of Laci and Conner. Should it be any different in Casey's case? She has lied to LE, has lied to her family, her friends, and the world. Most importantly, she lost her daughter for 31 days and doesn't know where she is, or so she says. ZG has her, kidnappers have her, and god knows who else. How do you loose your soon to be 2 yr old? Why do you lie to investigators? Why do you lie to everyone who can be beneficial in helping you find your child? And also, remember Cindy's words, " smells like dead body in car ". Cadaver dogs found something...put two and two together and what do you get?

Im on the same page with the BH, im all for it. I do understand everyones opinion about them but what could it hurt. If she keeps her mouth shut even out of jail, then LE case is getting stronger if you ask me.

I've thought about this a lot. Casey is sitting there with her mouth shut. We have spent over a month speculating and trying to weed through the very minute amount of lies she's told. I say "minute" because she really hasn't had that much media time. We have literally dissected every word that has come out of her mouth.

If she's out, imagine the venom she'll spew and how busy we're gonna all be trying to untangle her words.

At least with her out, we won't be so bored waiting on LE to give us some information. We'll be looking through that microscope again.

Just a few random thoughts.. :rolleyes:

Just-Curious, please don't interpret or accuse posters that have a different opinion than you do as wanting this child to be dead or that they will be disappointed that this child is alive. WS'ers follow the facts. And the facts for most of us do not lead us to believe this child is alive.

Wonder if she'll be allowed to give "media interviews" like out in the driveway - like Cindy does when she comes home? This will most definitely be the "big show" in the coming week - no doubt. If BH or Baez doesn't allow her to talk - then we will all still be sitting here speculating some more.

Just-Curious, please don't interpret or accuse posters that have a different opinion than you do as wanting this child to be dead or that they will be disappointed that this child is alive. WS'ers follow the facts. And the facts for most of us do not lead us to believe this child is alive.

I second that. It's not that we're all hoping Caylee is dead. That would be insane. We would all LOVE for this little girl to come walking up the driveway and surprise us. She is precious to us all and we don't even know her.

But with everything presented, we're all pretty pist at Casey. We all share that same anger that Casey could have done something to this little angel. That anger is directed toward each other sometimes, unfortunately. We're wanting Casey jailed for life some even want to see her in the chair, if she did something to Caylee. But Casey isn't here for us to take out anger out on. :(

This case has gotten us all a bit worked up and hostile. I'm figuring we'll all work through it eventually though.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis
"A week" Then she's going back to jail in a week? Otherwise, he's going to have to leave his 24/7 monitors with her until the trial is completed and that could be months and months from now.

I have no idea what Padillas end game is here. It sure is a curious statement though.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

(snip)
Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

I posted yesterday that I thought the whole Padilla "game" may be one of gaining Casey's trust by having her bailed out and alleging that he believes the abduction story she's given. Making it known that he's only giving her one week could be part of that same ploy, as to not have Casey drag her butt while she is out of jail, enjoying the comfort of her own home. I'm sure Mr. Padilla has other cases he needs to work on and cannot spend an indefinite amount of time working with someone who may not talk...... in an effort to get her to talk. He can make it known to her that he has only a certain amount of time. She talks things that are true, or back to the pokey she goes.
:crazy:

AMEN suddenly!!! ITA and I try to do the same as well.

1. there may have or may not have been a stain in the trunk of Casey's car.
2. If there was a stain, it may or may not have been biological in nature.
3. CAsey may or may not have borrowed a shovel a few days after Caylee was seen.
4. If CAsey did borrow said shovel it may or may not have been used to dig up bamboo.
5. Cadaver dogs that may or may not be reliable have made hits in an area where there may or may not have been a body.
6. Caylee may or may not be dead.
7. CAsey may or may not be getting out of jail.
8. Caylees's father, who might have been known to Casey, may or may not have been involved in Caylee's case, according to some theories.
9. There may or may not have been the smell of decomp in Caseys car.
10. There have been items found that may or may not be relevant to this case.

WHAT FACTS? So far, we have no facts that support any theory. Unless it's the theory that this case is weird to no end.

Hi All,

I think this board is great, I don't sense any kind of snippiness. I believe everyone is free to express their minds here with the facts that we have been given. For you to say that some would prefer this child to be found dead is really shocking and sick.

Maybe I've missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member