Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the missing fliers in pdf format on helpfindcaylee.com still say June 9th?

It's the media's fault?

They don't want to use the right date because it's too dangerous?

He has said it many times that is a citizen gave him Caylee the citizen could have the reward. He has never said Casey could have the reward.

I am guessing that Casey is a citizen too but may be wrong. Trust me, not into the wild goose chases, but he said "the lady" once and that made my ears perk up.

Have you heard of the Internet *advertiser censored**wad theory? google it without the asterisks :)

:clap::clap:

I love this place. Thanks for that Jb, I would have never even considered something like that, but its true.

Why doesn't the BH wait until after the arraigment on Thursday and bond his new charge out then? He also just said that he paid his nephew $50,000 on the bond. He must be pretty big-hearted to give the reward to a tipster! OOPS! Guess he forgot he said he was going to put it in a trust for Caylee.

I can't imagine why it wouldn't be. No one on here can possibly think they are posting in total privacy and with consequence free abandon. If I threatened someone, made you guys think I was going to harm myself, or made slanderous comments that could cause the owner of the site headaches I would expect that my info would be handed over.

I'm not asking if you would deserve it, I'm asking (without a warrant to do so) can the mods say "take a looks at this gal's IP address."

I've had the feeling that the poster was a member of the Anthony family. I also have been wondering if the Grund and Anthony families are on good terms with each other or not.

I don't think she was a family member because she made mention, IIRC, that she didn't know if she was being used by the family or whether to believe what they told her about JG.

Assuming she is being truthful, I think she's scared to death because of Cindy allegedly having told her that JG was dangerous and Casey said to stay away from him. I think she might be worried that someone might come get her, and that's why she's putting it out there all over the place...so that anyone planning to do her harm will know that if they do, it will come right back to them.

That's purely my speculation about her motives for posting and just a possible explanation for why she might be trying to get the info out there.

I don't know about this site BUT I frequent a birth club site..that discusses rasing children etc. and a girl there got busted on neglect b/c she posted some whacked stuff..so again I don't know about this site but it happened on another one that I'm a part of.

I use to be on topix forum and topix was subpoenaed for information and a gentleman was sued for accusing a person of murder. That did actually happen so I know LE can get the information and YOU can be sued for stating something as a FACT when it is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa