Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to hear the breaking news that George finally lost it and we see Casey flying through a window there at the home :)
Oh I do hope cameras are on that house!!

VB

i think part of casey's mistake is thinking that if she ignore the problem (caylee) that after a while people would just accept caylee wasn't around. i mean casey at least gives the appearance that it didn't bother HER any caylee wasn't around so why should it bother anyone else?

I'm waiting to hear the breaking news that George finally lost it and we see Casey flying through a window there at the home :)
Oh I do hope cameras are on that house!!

VB

Casey isn't home this morning. She is with Jose at his office I believe. We will probably not be privy to where she goes. :detective:

i think part of casey's mistake is thinking that if she ignore the problem (caylee) that after a while people would just accept caylee wasn't around. i mean casey at least gives the appearance that it didn't bother HER any caylee wasn't around so why should it bother anyone else?

Makes you wonder if she thought by ignoring the fact she was pregnant and not telling anyone and claiming she was VIRGINAL :rolleyes: that would go away also?

I call it the Scarlett O'Hara syndrome........I'll worry about it tomorrow:crazy:

Also - wondering why Baez felt it necessary to bring her to his office verses meeting with her at the Anthony home?

Is he worried someones listening?

Also - wondering why Baez felt it necessary to bring her to his office verses meeting with her at the Anthony home?

I think because of the privacy and no bugs

I think Casey thought I brought Caylee into this world, I can do whatever I want with her. Not that she previously abused Caylee but I think she saw her as a possession rather than a daughter.

Anything she says in that home can be used against her which is why Baez said she no one could ask her questions but him.

She is totally protected to speak freely in his office.

Casey isn't home this morning. She is with Jose at his office I believe. We will probably not be privy to where she goes. :detective:

Is Jose married? I'm thinking Casey will be trying to put the moves on him.

VB

Sliver ---- I agree! If you look at most of the pictures of Casey and Caylee --- IMHO it seems like Caylee was being used more as a "photo prop" verses wanting pics of her and her daughter......

Sliver ---- I agree! If you look at most of the pictures of Casey and Caylee --- IMHO it seems like Caylee was being used more as a "photo prop" verses wanting pics of her and her daughter......

yup....an accessory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhGHXcjDz8

This is the link to the pizza delivery story, I think it was an immature prank and Im sure others do too, but I had to see the video for myself (and if the link doesnt work I will try again, Im having a hard time figuring out this link thing!)

I think Casey thought I brought Caylee into this world, I can do whatever I want with her. Not that she previously abused Caylee but I think she saw her as a possession rather than a daughter.

Which still makes me sick. I agree that Casey probably thought/thinks that way. She wouldn't know unconditional love if it kicked her in the..........

Well then what are the BH's doing? Did they all go? So she has her own entourage? And BTW, LEONARD 4 more days to go till you find Caylee!!!! If you find her I'll buy ya a new hat-yours is looking a wee bit tired.

From the last thread:

This article is 5 years old when they ONLY had 54% of the viewership. It is now closer to 70 to 80....

The numbers make clear just how stunning FOX's rise has been. Starting with access to only 17 million homes (compared with CNN's 70 million) in 1996,the news channel would reach 65 million homes by 2001 and had already started to turn a profit. A year later, profits hit $70 million and are expected to double in 2003.Though CNN founder Ted Turner once boasted he'd "squish Murdoch like a bug," FOX News has out-paced its chief cable news rival in the ratings since September 11 and now runs laps around it. This past June, FOX won whopping 51 percent of the prime-time cable news audience--more than CNN, CNN Headline News, and MSNBC combined.

Using your figures, that's just 70 to 80 percent of the "prime-time cable news audience," not "Americans." I'm not trying to be picky. I'm just trying to point out that not everyone has access to information about the case, and not everyone is interested in the case.

The Today Show was all over it a couple weeks ago. The Olympics have been major news; we're heading into a major election; we're in two wars; Russia and Georgia have been fighting; Musharraf stepped down. This is a VERY busy news cycle.

That's why it's good that Web sites like Websleuths and other outlets offer information about missing people. Otherwise their stories quickly become old news.

Remember September 12, 2001? Who was thinking of Chandra Levy other than her family? On September 10, her disappearance was still a top news story.

Let's just stay focused on Caylee and try to get the word out ourselves.

I don't know about that. The media circus would follow her into the bathroom and film her going if they could. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa