Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to know if Casey's been wandering around in the backyard since shes been home

The denial is deep with this family which, especially if "Rick" was real, sure made a lot of sense.

Speaking of Rick...I seem to remember reading that he said George is not CA's biological father. Did I dream that, or was it real? Just throwing that out for discussion, if it hasn't already been beaten to death.

5.gif

I've gone through every scenario in my head a million times ~~from Casey being a hooker who stole to cover debt and her pimp took the baby since he and/or another girl would babysit which is why she's scared all the way to other random crazy explanations and the only thing I'm left with is that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's disappearance. I flat out think she blew her stack and killed her. Maybe with all the flooding she will be recovered. One can only hope to get an answer but the DNA will determine if Caylee is dead or alive.

The hose thing with Cindy clinched this mindset for me, if Lee had been holding an AK-47 she would have said to mow them down. She was going into protective mode, her CASEY was coming home and the world was the threat, embodied by the media.

I've been camping since Sunday...I missed this. Is there a video of this anywhere? What happened with the hose?

Thanks. :)

Could guilt not denial make them act this way.....meaning if whatever transpired on the the 15th was the trigger, and Casey snapped. Could guilt cause this reaction from the GP's? I always thought denial, but I am not sure anymore.

It's certainly food for thought!!!
Sociopaths always blame others for the predicaments they get themselves into.

I can see Casey blaming the GPs for Caylee being missing, regardless of what Casey actually did to her.

Speaking of Rick...I seem to remember reading that he said George is not CA's biological father. Did I dream that, or was it real? Just throwing that out for discussion, if it hasn't already been beaten to death.

NO, he thought the question was if he was Caylee's father, which of course he is not, the brother reitterated George is both the father to Lee and Casey

It's been beaten to smithereens! lol.

I believe that was a misunderstanding from him. He thought they were asking if Caylee is George's bio daughter. He then came back and fixed the assumptions.

That's what I heard anyway... lol

Came from a NOT CREDIBLE person on another forum.

I see. But doesnt this family seem strange? Something about the voice of the GM (cindy). If there were any proof to this, could this relate to what happened to caylee? Think about it. Both the gpa and gma have said "They know they are being watched" "We know who has caylee"?

Oh I can come up with a quick list of about 50 different reasons why this family is fawked........WAY beyond "strange"

Your cig made you choke on your cig.
Love ya Elley, time to quit, sorry :blowkiss:

The thought of the AK47, made me choke we have 1 and many other guns,I got a visual of LEE mowing people down. LOL

I'm telling ya every character in this mess is a psychiatrists dream.

NO, he thought the question was if he was Caylee's father, which of course he is not, the brother reitterated George is both the father to Lee and Casey

Thanks, Blink. See, that proves my brain is mush and that I've been reading too much in too many places and just realized that this is how rumors are started. My bad.

I see. But doesnt this family seem strange? Something about the voice of the GM (cindy). If there were any proof to this, could this relate to what happened to caylee? Think about it. Both the gpa and gma have said "They know they are being watched" "We know who has caylee"?

That's a classic example of guilt and denial.

Guilt, they've stepped in and destroyed some evidence. IMO

Denial, they aren't prepared mentally to accept the tragedy.

They have the power TO HAVE the answer, imho, they do not really want it, for that I cant say that I blame them

I don't find that to be unusual without a body. One of the articles I looked at when looking for death penalty convictions without a body was a female victim, police said there was more blood in the trunk than she could have survived losing, but she was never found. They convicted her killer, her mother STILL says she holds out hope that they are wrong and her daughter will come home someday. Add to it that your daughter killed her own toddler, and denial is a powerful thing. Clinging to hope is probably one of the only normal things we have seen out of this group. People here think Caylee is alive, apparantly a large percentage from what I can see.

Hi friends, excuse my absence today as I was enjoying real life, lunch out including martinis!

Well, I do have a question as always...

Has anyone had a glimpse of the female BH who is assigned to watch Casey?
I thought they did an excellent job of hiding her yesterday, but wondered if she was
sited on today's trip over to Baez's office?
I'm real curious about her (wouldn't want her job at all), and wonder if she is allowed to weara wire. Does she really exist? Has anyone seen her or are they just keeping her well hidden?

I have a question. I saw on a thread something about Cindy's involvment in a cult in Ohio. Does anyone have proof or any other information on this? I must say, this family has seemed strange to me since day one. :confused:

Didn't this 'story' start with that poster named Rick who CLAIMS he's a relative?

I find it strange that a relative would go online to tell a bunch of strangers all sorts of dysfunctional things about the Anthony family.

As a matter of fact... THAT'S pretty dysfunctional.... so how can we believe he's REALLY related but if he is.... why should we assume he's not a pathological liar just like Casey?

Seems to me, any relative who REALLY cares about Caylee would NOT be kicking the family when they're down.... they'd be cooperating with LE & helping to find Caylee.

I believe it is a hefty dose of both. They enabled her, she got worse, they did not intervene, Caylee paid for it, the love of their lives, and their family shattered, in their minds they were being good parents.
I do not understand it, but I know it exists.
If you are talking about guilt for raising such a lying, thieving, and lazy daughter...I am not sure there are any regrets because they do not see her in that light even today. You said it yourself...they "in their minds" were being good parents. They still believe this fairytail, in my opinion. Covering up for Casey is also being good parents "in their minds"...also covering up for themselves in the process.

However, I think guilt here isn't about how they raised Casey. It is how Caylee disappeared and what they know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74