Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
My respect rose even more for him when he said if she's not, then he'll be looking for a body. That tells me he's not going to stop until she's found, or at least do as much as he can.

I'm glad to hear LP is taking a realistic view of this.

I keep asking. Does anyone know what or if Casey was driving between the 6/26-27 when the car was dumped, towed on the 30th to 7/8 - 7/15 when she was using Amy's car.

Oh yeah, how conveinent for her to have someone elses car to borrow and dump her white car off for her mother to find.......now let me think, if she was dumping one car and borrowing another till her friend returned.....what would she of had after that friend got back......where was casey gonna go or what was her plan for getting around......to look for caylee as well......thats weird!!

well see, I was wondering that too, if there was so much more going on than what we knew.......technology is getting better and better all the time! You have no idea!:)

:D

Oh I got a pretty good idea. And I don't think they just went down to the local RV dealer and rented that baby. This is what they do. It just took some time to drive that sucker here from the west coast. And I'll bet you that even the cameraman didn't see the back - there is probably a draw curtain at that point so you can allow someone into the "reception area" without seeing much more.

I keep asking. Does anyone know what or if Casey was driving between the 6/26-27 when the car was dumped, towed on the 30th to 7/8 - 7/15 when she was using Amy's car.

I haven't heard anything. Possibly she was bumming rides from Tony L or Amy H because her car was "being repaired." IIRC she was spending a lot of time between those two places at that time.

Give Casey time to reunite with the family and get comfortable, something along those lines. He didn't want to interfere with LE.He also said that they were not investigating anything they would wait until Sunday. Would have to listen to the interviews for the exact wording.

Hello everyone! First post- What was the reason LP gave for waiting on his investigation? I thought I heard something about not interfering with LE. I have tried to do my homework but I'm apparently missing some things regarding the BH/Bond/Security team. TIA

I heard him say this as well, but he didnt specify the reason behind that one. Must be part of his plan to allow some time for Caylee to be returned without questions asked?? I think it what he meant.

But what do I know about LP, not much.....I have so much to learn here.

I wonder what George was doing all that time? Was he in on the session, or was he sitting in the waiting room thumbing through an old National Geographic?
icon10.gif

he is unable to grill her the way he wanted too... so he will just kick back and wait for the inevitable implosion to happen and go from there... jmo

:D

Oh I got a pretty good idea. And I don't think they just went down to the local RV dealer and rented that baby. This is what they do. It just took some time to drive that sucker here from the west coast. And I'll bet you that even the cameraman didn't see the back - there is probably a draw curtain at that point so you can allow someone into the "reception area" without seeing much more.

I tell you what if LP or LE had the technolgy that my husband and his partner just developed, we'd know what was being said in the Anthony home and by whom was saying it.

I haven't heard anything. Possibly she was bumming rides from Tony L or Amy H because her car was "being repaired." IIRC she was spending a lot of time between those two places at that time.
Yea - but bumming rides to WHERE? For WHAT purpose?

Casey: "Hey Amy?"

Amy: "Yea, wassup?"

Casey: "Can you come over to Tony's and pick me up and drive me through the Burger King? I'm kinda hungry. And, oh yea, I need to stop by the grocery store - Tony doesn't have any food in this place and I need stuff to clean it up too."

Amy: "Sure, Casey. I'll be right over."

No - I don't think so. Miss Casey went over a week without transportation? Hey - maybe she rented a car. She had momma's CC. And there would be records - that's for sure. Maybe Amy asked her why she was riding a rental and told her - well when I go to PR you can use my car so you don't have to keep paying for that one.

Hope we finally do the REAL story behind all this.

Give Casey time to reunite with the family and get comfortable, something along those lines. He didn't want to interfere with LE.He also said that they were not investigating anything they would wait until Sunday. Would have to listen to the interviews for the exact wording.

Well the day after Geraldo's special on Saturday night.

My son was an IT in the Navy. He said you could run the world with a rig that big filled with electronics. or sarcasm on>They could just be using that to sleep in and save the hotel bill. <sarcasm off

Hello everyone! First post- What was the reason LP gave for waiting on his investigation? I thought I heard something about not interfering with LE. I have tried to do my homework but I'm apparently missing some things regarding the BH/Bond/Security team. TIA

IIRC The story was that he was giving whoever had Caylee a chance,1 week, to drop her off somewhere anonymously and then collect the reward.
However, JMO, he's been on this like white on rice from the day he stepped off the plane.

Cindy contradicted everything when she talked to the media. I really loathed her when she said she didnt care about the media and that she didnt care if she used them or not. Now I dont kow how yall were raised, but my mother taught me that you get more bees with honey rather than spewing temper tantrums! IMO

That first week or so, doing media appearances every day and making a fool of herself, lashing out at those interviewing, really showed Cindy's true colors. Yelling at the few media that were in front of the house just prior to Casey coming home, and yelling at Lee to "just turn the *advertiser censored**ing house on them" is just one more example of Cindy's out-of-control behavior. She could have just as easily gone up to the reporters and said something nicely, asking for cooperation.

he is unable to grill her the way he wanted too... so he will just kick back and wait for the inevitable implosion to happen and go from there... jmo
I don't think LP EVEr planned on "grilling" her. Did you hear Rob Dick tonight at the end of NG? Questions had been along the lines of what their plan was, or what they were going to do next - something like that - anyway, he said "it's already being done".

Wonder if LP slapped him upside the back of the head once the cameras were turned off? lol

Interesting.

Originally Posted by shadow of my mind:

One of my good friends lives less than a block from Amy's apt, where Casey stayed for a week at least. Somebody parked a car in front of their house about in that time frame, and after a couple weeks my friends called the city and had it towed away.

I made them call it in as a tip a couple weeks ago, just because it *could* have been connected in some way. Very unlikely place to abandon a car.

LE should have had records about it being towed, but my friends haven't heard anything back yet. One of 2000? or so tips...

No - I don't think so. Miss Casey went over a week without transportation? Hey - maybe she rented a car. She had momma's CC. And there would be records - that's for sure. Maybe Amy asked her why she was riding a rental and told her - well when I go to PR you can use my car so you don't have to keep paying for that one.

Hope we finally do the REAL story behind all this.

I wonder if Tony L let her borrow his car while he was out of town in NY.

IIRC the trial begins sometime in Nov. for current charges. That would be a lot of money spent by the Team in resources/man power to cover Casey. When would LP get a green light from LE to start his investigation if ever? They must be supremely confident about something. Thinking in terms of expense for the team until the trial begins.

I believe they were threatened about being arrested if they interfered with the investigation at this point.

Welcome to WS, Slate! There is a thread for questions/answers with the Bondsman, Tony Padilla here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69156

My son was an IT in the Navy. He said you could run the world with a rig that big filled with electronics. or sarcasm on>They could just be using that to sleep in and save the hotel bill. <sarcasm off

exactly, and the military has all the good stuff and more coming! But I tell you, with what the military has and other with big interest in high tech capabilities, they wouldnt need to park that big shamoo outside the house...they could park it 100 meters away or more. Those poor neighbors! Can u just imagine being a kid growing up there and wondering what all the fuss is about! The most exciting thing that went down in my neighborhood as a kid was when a firetruck would blow by from a crank call. I feel bad for those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member