Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this for what you will...I heard someone say (a talking-head SOMEWHERE) that prelim DNA results are not admissible in court. And that they would not say she was not 'here' until the admissible results are back. Are they back? Your guess is as good as mine.

That's my 2 cents.
Pali,
I did not recall that anywhere. The info provided at the bond hearing is already a part of court record...I am not sure how this evidence would work during a murder trial, etc.. but it is already entered in to the court (dogs, detective evidence, arrest warrant, etc)...

As per DNA.....if it is a hit prosecution is ALREADY (imhoo) making it work in ways unbeknownst to us (ie grand jury prep for a murder indictment).

The waiting is....:devil:......and tonite le may have stated they were still looking for an alive Caylee (who wouldn't) but their overall LE behavior does not remotely suggest that they are on the active search for a live girl... rather they are dragging their feet...treading water....acting like they are awaiting a CONFESSION to find a body or dump site evidence imhoo....and I hate to think that way....but their behavior is not indicative of a frantic search for an alive three year old child....

Something Tony said to Clint before he gave the interview has been nagging me all day. IIRC, Tony said, "so that's the way you want to play it" either directly to him (Clint) or through a local tv or radio producer/reporter who also knew Tony personally. The producer/reporter had talked to Tony and he had said that he was not happy that Clint had decided to talk publically. I've always thought his words to be odd, especially considering that Clint didn't speak much about Tony during that interview.

Does anyone else remember this?

BTW, the look on Geraldo's face as he was going off the air was hilarious. He looked like he was just flabergasted by LP's comments.

You can go right ahead and think that - after all it is your opinion. But LP is a bounty hunter and RD is a private eye. They have been doing this type of work for quite some time - and tracking and hunting some real badazzes. IMO LP and RD know exactly what they are doing and why. They play the game, walk the walk, and talk the talk to get the job done and I don't think they really care what anyone's opnion is of them as long as they get the job done.

I know one BH. They seem to be in a league all by themselves. Always suspicious and works on instinct. In a way, I am scared what they may uncover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund