Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the first few images that are being released by Orange County investigators:

25462561squirrelwithpizwz3.jpg

hung_out_squirrel.jpg

(Forgive my tendency to act nutty when we're waiting for big news. :bang: )
Oh, QuickAttack!!! That is tooo funny!! Love it! :clap:

I know that's what they say!!! But what I'm saying, is I would not accept that excuse from a friend re a 2 year old for a whole month....I would have been suspicious that something was not right or at least asked some more questions or suggested she join us for dinner or something. We are not talking about leaving her cat with her parents, we are talking about a 2 year old who should have been part of her life.

IMOO

And?? Do you suspect Amy??

Maybe, in the documents that are to be released, we'll find out what Amy told LE.

I wish I could locate it now...I believe it was after Greta came to the house where Caylee lived. Then they were talking about the dogs...then the guy who trained the trainer spoke. He was an older man. I will keep searching.

I bet you can find a transcript on Greta's web site

Has anyone mentioned a time that they are planning to release these documents?

90% of it is probably legal mumbojumbo.
Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well...then you can save yourself the grief and not read them. Lucky you!

I think I'll just try to muddle through. The Olympics are over and it's all Dem convention, now.

Didn't work for me. I'm getting a commercial, then the weather in Florida.

Thanks for the link though.

Where is the dumpster located, are they telling?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well...then you can save yourself the grief and not read them. Lucky you!

I think I'll just try to muddle through. The Olympics are over and it's all Dem convention, now.

I can't really think of a more interesting read or way to pass the time right now!

o/t

my dad literally did this one time.

it suckeddddd. i was 15, and was going on a spring break vacation to gulf shores.

hahaha

When we were kids, we were on vacation in Branson. We had just checked into the hotel, really late, and Dad and Mom were trying to get some rest. Us kids, not willing to go to sleep yet, decided to make some mischief. Brother kept making farting noises with his mouth in his pillow, and I'd snicker snicker snicker. My dad threatened, "If you kids don't settle down, I'm gonna whoop your butts and we're going home tonight!" Brother did the fart noise again, I snickered, Dad jerked me up out of bed and whooped my butt (while brother pressed his face in the pillow and guffawed for getting me in trouble). Then, on our first night in Branson, Dad loaded the car, and we drove all the way home to south Mississippi from Branson in one day. Making only a couple of stops for gas and bathroom breaks.

No one said a word in the car on the way home. It was torture, and the worst vacation EVER, but we are able to laugh about it today.

:)

I earned every butt whooping I ever got. Thank God I didn't end up with a kid like me!

the OS updated at 1:44pm that the records would be released but doesn't say when.

Unless there is some little known law that will prevent us from seeing. Ya never know!

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm NOT in any way being mean when I say this...but how come your posts seem cryptic a lot of the times. Like in this case it's like you know a law but your not shouting it out. I could be wrong and if I am truly..SORRY..but it's just an observation that I've noticed about your posts.

Has anyone mentioned a time that they are planning to release these documents?

I might be crazy, but didn't the dumpster news link say 4:00pm?

I can't say that for sure, and I don't know how they'd know...maybe that's just the time THEY will bring more information to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01