Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carseat anyone? just sayin......

Hey Gidget,Caylee's car seat WAS found in KC car. can't remember what thread and I'm scared to go look because I don't want to get booted out by the busy server!:crazy:

Oh no ~ I had to work today. Are there really new developments? BTW~ it seems our joke about sending a singing telegram was upstaged by a band on a flat bed truck.

Someone came across a stumbleupon account with her 'caseyomaree' ID, and one of the things she was interested in were the world's deepest holes. Or something.

Perhaps the one she's going to want to dig to hide herself in, once the world finds out the truth ?? :nerves:

Pictures and cd's found "in a dumpster", believed to be Casey's...
Everything else you've listed is pretty much right on !

Okay..correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is confused a lil bit. There are not pictures and cd's IN the dumpster... there is, according to a reporter, a cd WITH pictures OF A dumpster on it that was MADE by LE that may be released with the 400+ pages of info today.

yes, it's about 10 after, I am at work so can only view websites.

I just watched WESH http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

They referred to a statement from Tony that Casey wanted to stay him because her parents were having a dispute and she didn't want Caylee to be around it. He never heard of ZG, but did hear of a babysitter by name of Jenny, Christa, Christy (he couldn't remember). I believe that Tony attributed a conversation or phone call with Cindy in which she said Casey is a sociopath, but I'm not sure it was cindy who told him this.

WESH says more later.

Carseat anyone? just sayin......

Hmmm..could be.

Dumpster possibilities:

The towing company - George picked up the car and tossed the bag of pizza thinking that was the cause of the odor?

Tony's apt. complex - Was Casey and Amy's plans to move in together still on when Casey picked up Amy at the airport on 7/15? Casey was at Tony's apt pitching things she would no longer be needing or tossing reminders of her past life?

I'm curious about the church thing allowing Casey to be gone weekly from 10am-2:30pm.

Even at a church that has a later service starting at 11:30, and 1 1/2 hours being on the long end of a service length, that'd be church done by 1. Being in ministry and knowing a lot of churches, it's rare to see services starting much after 11am (with a few more like 11:30) for morning services...

snip

UNLESS she's got a whole lotta' confessing to do...lol

I posted about this being odd too. 4.5 hours for church???

Yes. She was with Casey during the day! Casey would get up early in the morning and leave tony's and go to her mothers house to care for/take Caylee.

Most people (Amy especially) have jobs during the day and wouldn't really see Caylee anyway as she never slept away from Cindy's house. Clint stated that Caylee never slept over.

Hmmm...I thought Clint said she said she was working at Universal and told him she was taking Caylee to a nanny in the daytime??? Maybe I heard him wrong. I'll re-watch the video later.

I'm curious about the church thing allowing Casey to be gone weekly from 10am-2:30pm.

Even at a church that has a later service starting at 11:30, and 1 1/2 hours being on the long end of a service length, that'd be church done by 1. Being in ministry and knowing a lot of churches, it's rare to see services starting much after 11am (with a few more like 11:30) for morning services...

Even if you found a 12pm service, it almost seems like they're building in a "lunch" allowance for her time period to be out of the house given the 2:30 time parameter...unless she's going to a church that involves a considerable drive?

But doesn't her being "out" time really mean only going to church? Or are they allowed to stop on the way there/back? That would seem unlikely to me?
Many churches in the south have lunches (fellowships) after the service. It could be to include those.

They referred to a statement from Tony that Casey wanted to stay him because her parents were having a dispute and she didn't want Caylee to be around it. He never heard of ZG, but did hear of a babysitter by name of Jenny, Christa, Christy (he couldn't remember). I believe that Tony attributed a conversation or phone call with Cindy in which she said Casey is a sociopath, but I'm not sure it was cindy who told him this.

WESH says more later.

Thank you!! Interesting!

Hmmm...I thought Clint said she said she was working at Universal and told him she was taking Caylee to a nanny in the daytime??? Maybe I heard him wrong. I'll re-watch the video later.

I recall it going like you said.

Okay..correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is confused a lil bit. There are not pictures and cd's IN the dumpster... there is, according to a reporter, a cd WITH pictures OF A dumpster on it that was MADE by LE that may be released with the 400+ pages of info today.

Docs were already released

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

This is not the link to the docs. Just an article saying they were released.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh interviews --- So excited --- I think Im developing a cough that might cause me to have to leave work early.....:crazy:

WESH says more later.

Now that IS interesting. Thanks for posting that.

Thank you....So this was most likely after Cindy picked Casey up at Tony's then right? I wonder if it was before or after LE was called?

Had to be after the last 911 call (9:40PM) 'cause Casey never admitted anything was wrong until then (*if* you believe what Cindy says)...

Also these mass notifications never were sent to Tony...as his statement is he didn't know until LE told him 7/16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes